PDA

View Full Version : "Which came first: Science or Technology?"

Its Daniel
06-18-2014, 10:16 AM
My science teacher ask us to do a Restricted Essay.
The essay title is the title of the thread.

Any one have opinions?

Potato
06-18-2014, 11:04 AM
I believe science came first

Minecraftpee
06-18-2014, 11:55 AM
Science. Technology Was made in somwhere in 1999-2006.
While Scince was when like god was around...

Boomer
06-18-2014, 12:38 PM
Science. There were scientists back in the BC's, a LONG time before technology came.

matemar
06-18-2014, 12:51 PM
Science existed from the day that the universe was created. Everything can be explained by science. It was here before us and before everything we didn't create science. And about technology... everything can be considered technology from a different perspective. When a cave man crated a first spear to him it was advanced. We also didn't create technology we just discovered it. But I would go with science because everything is science. Air that we breathe,water that we use,sun which heats us and so on.

iToaster
06-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Science existed from the day that the universe was created. Everything can be explained by science. It was here before us and before everything we didn't create science. And about technology... everything can be considered technology from a different perspective. When a cave man crated a first spear to him it was advanced. We also didn't create technology we just discovered it. But I would go with science because everything is science. Air that we breathe,water that we use,sun which heats us and so on.

You just made his ESSAY IDKDIDKDIDKDI