PDA

View Full Version : Plot Twist Game!

Pentonix
06-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Ok, I'm bored, so I came up with this game! I write a paragrah, and then the next person adds a twist :) Here goes!

There once was a boy called Shadowdude. Everyday his friends teased him for his weird name. Teachers at school mocked him. When he came home one day, he finally asked his parents.

''WHY THE HECK DID YOU NAME ME SHADOWDUDE??'' he said.

''Because we want you to have a horrible life.'' his parents said, walking out of his room. Their evil laugh echoed through the corridors.

Minecraftpee
06-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Ok, I'm bored, so I came up with this game! I write a paragrah, and then the next person adds a twist :) Here goes!

There once was a boy called POOP. Everyday his friends LOVED HIM him for his weird name. Teachers at school gave SO MANY Prizes to him him. When he came home one day, he finally asked his Cousin,Pee.

"I love my name poop!'' he said.

''Because we want you to have a Nice Happy life.'' Pee said, walking out of his room. THE END .
Laet it go let jt go.

Minecraftpee
06-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Bump :3:3.

meowza
06-20-2014, 08:46 PM

There once was a boy called Shadowdude. Everyday his friends teased him for his weird name. Teachers at school mocked him. When he came home one day, he finally asked his parents.

''WHY THE HECK DID YOU NAME ME SHADOWDUDE??'' he said.

''Because we want you to have a horrible life.'' his parents said, walking out of his room. Their evil laugh echoed through the corridors.

One day he grew up and had kids and named his kids meowza and randomboy. Random boy hated his name so he killed his dad shadow dude and then meowza started a cat apocolypse