PDA

View Full Version : Nothing. Works.

LittleSirP
06-18-2014, 12:08 PM
My iPad and my iPhone is not working properly. What do I mean? Well, I get my alarm app, I open it and it was all black. I waited for 5 minutes and lost my patience. I pressed the home button, didn't do anything. Tapped on it twice, brought the multitask bar. Since I am in iOS 7, I saw the screen part on top of the app icon. It was not black, it was the real app. I tapped on it, then it worked. Same thing kept on happening since a week ago. So... Any suggestions on what to do?

Boomer
06-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Hold the power button to fully turn it off, and then re-hold the power button to turn on.

The EXACT same thing happened to me when I tried downloading something from Emu4Ios.

LittleSirP
06-18-2014, 12:40 PM
Hold the power button to fully turn it off, and then re-hold the power button to turn on.

The EXACT same thing happened to me when I tried downloading something from Emu4Ios.

Speaking of Emu, can I download the screen recorder safely? No viruses?

fauzan0410
06-18-2014, 12:51 PM

You have to change the date stated on the website.
Yes.It is safe but it would not be useful if you have IOS7.
The screen recorders only work on IOS6.

GummiBear64
06-18-2014, 01:00 PM
You have to change the date stated on the website.
Yes.It is safe but it would not be useful if you have IOS7.
The screen recorders only work on IOS6.
Off topic because yolo but you haven't added me on Xbox yet you nub.

fauzan0410
06-18-2014, 01:02 PM
Off topic because yolo but you haven't added me on Xbox yet you nub.

I can't tell you why. I will try to add you ASAP

xTech
06-18-2014, 08:10 PM
Take it to the Apple Store if nothing else works.

Yoshly
06-18-2014, 08:15 PM

The app, recordmyscreen, only works on the iOS 6. If you have updated your Apple device(s) to the latest software, recordmyscreen will not work.

If you do have an Apple device with the iOS 6, install recordmyscreen with your date and time set back to 2012.

When recording with recordmyscreen, make sure your date and time is set back to 2012 or else the recorder will not work.

AntoDecay
06-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Hold down the home button and the "off" button and it will shut down and reboot.