PDA

View Full Version : To: Paine | Best of Luck

Warp Rat
06-18-2014, 06:33 PM
When I first got on the forums a few minutes ago, I saw that someone was quitting. I also noticed that was my friend : Paine.
I read further on to see that he was suffering from Brain Tumor. Here is some more information on brain tumor : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_tumor

When I saw GBAGamers reply that ask if Brain Tumor was serious.
Paine says "Yes, So serious I might not be alive in 5 months"

This HONESTLY made me cry, I am praying for you.

Best of luck Paine. All of my luck now belongs to you.

Paine
06-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Thanks a lot! You have always been around when I am bored. I gave out my wealth (Mostly to my cousin if I ever return).
But you always have my friendship. Thanks and I hope you may become a mod some day.

Warp Rat
06-18-2014, 06:44 PM
Thanks a lot! You have always been around when I am bored. I gave out my wealth (Mostly to my cousin if I ever return).
But you always have my friendship. Thanks and I hope you may become a mod some day.

If you do return I will make sure to be donatin'

Warp Rat
06-18-2014, 07:02 PM
I also want to meet your cousin, Paine.

Friboy8
06-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Aww man, good luck pain!
:nope:
You will be fine :)

Cinco
06-18-2014, 07:57 PM

Hey bud your in my prayers

xTech
06-18-2014, 08:02 PM
Paine I hope that you get rid of that brain tumor, and I wish you the best of luck! You can pull through this bro!

Swertip
06-18-2014, 08:21 PM
Good luck, Paine!

H3uy
06-18-2014, 09:56 PM
Paine my heart goes out to you and your family and you will always be in my prayers. Take care of yourself buddy, I hope to see you alive and healthy next time I talk to you bro, I'm getting tears right now :(
Take care Paine, don't strain yourself ;)

Megazork
06-18-2014, 09:59 PM
Paine, we wish you best of luck. Just know your friends are here to support you!

Cork
06-18-2014, 10:06 PM
Get well soon Paine, hang in there. Hope to see u ok in 5months! :yeah:

Minecraftpee
06-18-2014, 10:36 PM
I was like :0 When i saw the first post xD but,
#PrayFourPaine

Inner
06-18-2014, 10:40 PM
My love, hope, and bravery goes out to you Paine. Get well soon - I'm sure you'll recover!

I wish I could give Paine a bone-crunching hug right now.. :hug:

#PrayForPaine