PDA

View Full Version : I have completed middleschool!

Megazork
06-18-2014, 08:50 PM
Yeah! We just had our middleschool party. It was pretty sad, to see friends crying and everything. Also that my best friend is going to a different highschool.

Even though it was pretty emotional, the upside is the inevitable challenges I have to face and the new opportunities.

Disaster
06-18-2014, 08:54 PM
Yeah! We just had our middleschool party. It was pretty sad, to see friends crying and everything. Also that my best friend is going to a different highschool.

Even though it was pretty emotional, the upside is the inevitable challenges I have to face and the new opportunities.

It's ok. Two of my friends has moved schools and I'm afraid that my other 2 will leave too. I might be moving schools in 9th grade though. Middle school is rough. I have one more year of middle school though til i'm in high school.

Megazork
06-18-2014, 08:55 PM
It's ok. Two of my friends has moved schools and I'm afraid that my other 2 will leave too. I might be moving schools in 9th grade though. Middle school is rough. I have one more year of middle school though til i'm in high school.

Make the best of it. I realized I haven't spent much time with my friends rather just playing Gt, I need to bide my time more since now I regret not spending enough time with them

GBAGamer
06-18-2014, 09:03 PM
Make the best of it. I realized I haven't spent much time with my friends rather just playing Gt, I need to bide my time more since now I regret not spending enough time with them

DUDE! If I was going into highschool that would've been the most happiest day of my life! !(◎_◎;)
Man I know what I'm gonna do "if" I get into college and leave.
My major would be in digital artwork :0
And in my free time. I would be sitting on my couch drinking my hot coffee while playing me the latest games in the gaming industry.
Life is goon be gr8.

AntoDecay
06-18-2014, 09:05 PM

I'm with Diaster

Disaster
06-18-2014, 10:38 PM

I used to think when I was in 1st-3rd grade that the high schools were huge. They are only like 8 inches bigger than me now.

Minecraftpee
06-18-2014, 10:38 PM
Im still going to 5th G

Limonvicki
06-19-2014, 12:18 AM

Congrats! Me Toooooooo :)

Disaster
06-19-2014, 12:31 AM
Im still going to 5th G

Your really young.

DemonBoii
06-19-2014, 04:42 AM
Oh I miss being in middleschool it was so laid back now its all work work work work work work study study study study study or you wont go far in life

If only I could go back in time :/

xTech
06-19-2014, 04:44 AM
Going to 8th Grade, I like all of the teachers so it should be a great year.

darksnake99
06-19-2014, 10:10 PM

At least you may still see them from time to time. I left all my friends behind in Florida. >:c

R.V.
06-19-2014, 10:15 PM

Same here I just got out of middle school. My entire class cried including me because we had gotten so close over the many years we have been together. and to know that we will NEVER see some of our classmates again.

Brys
06-19-2014, 10:34 PM
I just finished 5th grade a week ago, I'll be going to middle school!

Megazork
06-19-2014, 10:59 PM
At least you may still see them from time to time. I left all my friends behind in Florida. >:c

That really sucks :/

I transferred schools a lot from time to time, so long lasting friendships and bonds were not in my vocabulary.

craft3d
06-20-2014, 12:51 AM
Imma going to da 7th grade