PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather....

PotatoMarco
06-21-2014, 01:40 PM
You have to choose from the choices the person above you would give:
Player1: would you rather be a mod or have 200 angels?
Player2: 200 angels. Would you rather have one eye, or three eyes?
And so on...

Would you rather be born without eyes, or born without limbs?

Legoaddict
06-21-2014, 01:46 PM
Born without eyes.

A train speeding train is heading toward a group of 5 people. You run up to change the tracks but see that a loved one is on the other track. Would you rather leave it as is and kill the 5 people or save them by risking a loved one.

PotatoMarco
06-21-2014, 01:50 PM
Wow hard question xD
I would rather save my loved one.

Would you rather kill a dog with your bare hands, or be killed by a dog with bear hands?

LittleSirP
06-21-2014, 01:53 PM
Born without eyes.

A train speeding train is heading toward a group of 5 people. You run up to change the tracks but see that a loved one is on the other track. Would you rather leave it as is and kill the 5 people or save them by risking a loved one.

I'd rather do the 5 people... Call me selfish, but hey...

Your mom and dad are being hanged from a rope slowly going down head-first into acid in separate containers. You could only save one of them since there is no time. Who would you save?

dingle500
07-01-2014, 08:01 PM
I'd rather do the 5 people... Call me selfish, but hey...

Your mom and dad are being hanged from a rope slowly going down head-first into acid in separate containers. You could only save one of them since there is no time. Who would you save?

(How old is this thread?)
Dad. Definitely.

Pyroworld
07-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Hi. No.

Boomer
07-01-2014, 08:57 PM
If you would capture dingle:

Would you sell it to:

Airtaters

Or

Me

Airtaters. You suck. jk

Your beloved pet, the greatest pet in the whole world, who listens to your every command, is tied to one train track. A nuclear warhead is tied to the other. Which would you have hit first?

Tech
07-02-2014, 04:32 AM
Airtaters. You suck. jk

Your beloved pet, the greatest pet in the whole world, who listens to your every command, is tied to one train track. A nuclear warhead is tied to the other. Which would you have hit first?

I would eat the nuclear warhead and suicide.

Would you rather be a girl, or a boy?

dingle500
07-02-2014, 04:54 AM
I would eat the nuclear warhead and suicide.

Would you rather be a girl, or a boy?

Girl. Girl girl girl girl girl boy girl girl girl girl girl

iToaster
07-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Would you rather Kill Dingle500 Or Kill Her And toast her Ina. Toaster

HerobrineFan
07-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Would you rather Kill Dingle500 Or Kill Her And toast her Ina. Toaster
Kill Her And Toast Her

Your GF/BF Is Being Killed By A MUTO (sorry XD) But Then The MUTO Gets The Phone And Wants To Break It,HE ALSO GETS GODZILLA And try's to kill him but Godzilla Escaped,Who Wouldd U Choose? Your GF/BF Or your phone with Growtopia? (NOTE:That's Your Only Device With Growtopia And You Are A Mod And Rich)

Elstar
07-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Kill Her And Toast Her

Your GF/BF Is Being Killed By A MUTO (sorry XD) But Then The MUTO Gets The Phone And Wants To Break It,HE ALSO GETS GODZILLA And try's to kill him but Godzilla Escaped,Who Wouldd U Choose? Your GF/BF Or your phone with Growtopia? (NOTE:That's Your Only Device With Growtopia And You Are A Mod And Rich)

GF because I can buy another device

HerobrineFan
07-03-2014, 03:17 AM
GF because I can buy another device

But there are no more Devices?? hehehe

U Didnt ask also so I ASK

@Garnub_1234 or @None_Visible

iToaster
07-03-2014, 04:19 AM
Would you rather play football with me and loose or play football with me and leave with a broken back

HerobrineFan
07-03-2014, 04:37 AM
Would you rather play football with me and loose or play football with me and leave with a broken back

Play football and Loose

Would You Rather Be Annoyed By Olaf Or Dated By Elsa?

iToaster
07-03-2014, 05:01 AM
Dated by Elsa

Reballoo
07-03-2014, 05:13 AM
Play football and Loose

Would You Rather Be Annoyed By Olaf Or Dated By Elsa?

Annoyed by Olaf, because Olaf is funny and fun, so I wouldn't mind. Plus, I don't want to date until 16. I think... Maybe. I am going to completely explain everything I reply to on this thread.

Would you rather (irl) be stuck in a really small tube with a real life checkpoint that you touched, about a real life venus guytrap, infinitely being painfully eaten and dying over and over, or be in an impenetrable glass ball closely orbiting the sun at an exact angle that you would only burn/melt at a certain point for one hour of your orbit, and be unable to die, but completely heal your body after the end of the hour.