PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P

You know who I am
06-22-2014, 03:18 AM
Hello, timewarper here. As said before, I am leaving, but today is big news. And I feel I must come back to post this. My dog died today. He was 16 in dog years, when he died he had his eyes open. With water lines going down his face. Yea, depressing. He was a great family dog, a real part of the family. We just put the body in the car, and we are dropping it off.

R. I. P SARGENT

Brys
06-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Hello, timewarper here. As said before, I am leaving, but today is big news. And I feel I must come back to post this. My dog died today. He was 16 in dog years, when he died he had his eyes open. With water lines going down his face. Yea, depressing. He was a great family dog, a real part of the family. We just put the body in the car, and we are dropping it off.

R. I. P SARGENT

#RIPSargent. #ByeTimeWarper.

Edwardson97
06-22-2014, 03:24 AM
No proper burial ? I thought it was a good dog. I guess not...
Also bye time!:hat:

Telman
06-22-2014, 04:04 AM

R. I. P SARGENT

Wow, that must suck so much! So many people getting hurt these days...D: