PDA

View Full Version : Anime

Massacre
06-23-2014, 10:45 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah641vvO17k
I love anime, but im a tad picky when it comes to the kind of anime I watch. I love the moments when some random character makes my fave character mad. I love the insane gore and how brawlic they can become. I love the connecting to the plot and characters and sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what they'll do next. Why do you love anime?

Ps. To those who will post why they don't like anime, I don't really care.

Dark_Heat
06-23-2014, 11:45 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah641vvO17k
I love anime, but im a tad picky when it comes to the kind of anime I watch. I love the moments when some random character makes my fave character mad. I love the insane gore and how brawlic they can become. I love the connecting to the plot and characters and sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what they'll do next. Why do you love anime?

Ps. To those who will post why they don't like anime, I don't really care.

Eh, I just watch anime so it's something other than the usual Growtopia schedule. But I prefer Anime with a short count of episodes so I don't spend over like,50 hours watching something. I get bored of somethings very quick.

Spent around 9.8 hours watching SAO,with the 100 minute movie. Whoops?

Dakukene
06-23-2014, 12:42 PM
I love anime, especially Naruto.
I'm picky as well. I have heard/seen lots of great comments about Dragon Ball Z & Fairy tale etc.. but I have never watched them. They don't seem to be as interesting as Naruto :)
I love Naruto... It has soooooo many sad moments. I don't usually cry, but this anime makes me cry! It's just so emotional & that makes the anime enjoyable. :)
(Ooh... The death of Minato & Kushina, Shisui, Neji, Itachi, Sasori, Zabuza & Haku...) :cry: :cry: :cry:
I also love those epic battles! (Sasori vs Sakura & Chiyo etc..) You just want to be in one & fight with your fav character.
I also like to see my fav characters. (All of them are dead.. sad.. WHY DID YOU KILL THEM? Shisui, Yagura, Kimimaro, Sasori... Where are you? :cry:)
Naruto was actually boring for me at first. I saw it when I was little and just forgot about it. About 3 years ago I found it again. I saw Zabuza & Haku. Their death. THAT made me watch Naruto again.
Naruto is ending. After this big battle there will be no Naruto. I feel bad & sad. I want it to never end :) This show has taught us many things.

AND let's not forget those soundtracks. I love them and listen to them everyday. These soundtracks are amazing & make the anime better :o
You hear those sad soundtracks and see those sad deaths. They want us to cry.. they want us to feel sad & the worse part, it works :o
The openings are also great :) Can't stop listening to them, even tho I don't understand a word :sweatdrop:

I gotta stop writing... Too much :sweatdrop:
(PS! I'm listening to those sad soundtracks, I'm gonna cry :cry:)

Have a nice day! :hat: