PDA

View Full Version : 8th grade.

lolgal96
06-24-2014, 03:11 AM
I officially have permissions to say I'm in 8th grade since I finished school last Friday. For all you people who have done 8th grade before, what's it like? What kinds of things will I learn? Will it be hard? I'm just kind of curious since I'm going to be 13 soon, making me in 8th grade in September. I just finished the 7th grade. I want to do some things besides sit around on the computer all day. I even requested to have my deviantART account suspended until my birthday. I just would like to know what I am going to be learning next year. I plan to go to Algebra I next year. I think I'm doing something special for English next year but I'm not sure. If anyone can help that would be great! Thanks! c:

CoastChaos
06-24-2014, 03:15 AM
First thing about 8th grade is that it goes by super super super fast

MySpice
06-24-2014, 03:15 AM
I Just Graduated Grade Eight Tonight. And I Have Learned To Just Make As Many New Friends As You Can, Go With The Flow And Work Hard To Get Good Grades Which Means Staying In At Lunch And Asking For Help, Before Class Or After Class. Good luck!

lolgal96
06-24-2014, 03:24 AM
I Just Graduated Grade Eight Tonight. And I Have Learned To Just Make As Many New Friends As You Can, Go With The Flow And Work Hard To Get Good Grades Which Means Staying In At Lunch And Asking For Help, Before Class Or After Class. Good luck!

Thank you! I'm a smart kid but i just don't apply myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Niceeeeee.

darksnake99
06-24-2014, 04:19 AM
Study. Study. Study, study, study! I survived, and studying was my only weapon I had against the dreaded fiends that we call exams. If I can do it, anybody can.

Anulot
06-24-2014, 05:26 AM
I officially have permissions to say I'm in 8th grade since I finished school last Friday. For all you people who have done 8th grade before, what's it like? What kinds of things will I learn? Will it be hard? I'm just kind of curious since I'm going to be 13 soon, making me in 8th grade in September. I just finished the 7th grade. I want to do some things besides sit around on the computer all day. I even requested to have my deviantART account suspended until my birthday. I just would like to know what I am going to be learning next year. I plan to go to Algebra I next year. I think I'm doing something special for English next year but I'm not sure. If anyone can help that would be great! Thanks! c:

I also took Algebrea 1 in 8th grade. The year goes by so fast. Remember to take your time. You will be going into high school next year, many of your freinds will disperse all over, to other High Schools. Make sure you get their contact info, from whoever is your freind. You may not see them next year. I made the choice to transfer to a private school after 8th grade, so I don't see my freinds much anymore. I got all their cell numbers and email, and we go to our local airsoft field every Sunday, which is how I spend time with them. They all went to my towns public school. Bottom line is, make sure you spend time with your freinds, but also, focus on your schoolwork. Schoolwork ALWAYS takes priority. (even above GT D:) If you need more advice, feel free to ask us forumers.

I personally am going into my Sophomore year in High School, going to be 16. Wish me luck D:

Snuckle
06-24-2014, 05:39 AM
Don't forget that its actually quite fun.

Limonvicki
06-24-2014, 08:10 AM

God It's Easy. Just Be Yourself Like The 7th 6th 5th And So On. 😜👏👍

Cyanogen
06-24-2014, 08:25 AM
It flies by and is really easy.
You won't notice it get much harder.
Just listen in class and you'll do well.
Heck, even year 9 isn't hard.

Going onto 10 in about 8 or so months.. Apparently it is quite easy too.
Just listen in class and you'll be fine. They don't expect you to know things that haven't been taught to you.

JunoToast
06-24-2014, 08:31 AM
This thread made me smile :) congrats on passing to the next, just be your self exact nothing is different just 1 or 2+ Difficult.. Just to tell you study for algebra more important one wish you luck <3

lolgal96
06-24-2014, 02:41 PM
I also took Algebrea 1 in 8th grade. The year goes by so fast. Remember to take your time. You will be going into high school next year, many of your freinds will disperse all over, to other High Schools. Make sure you get their contact info, from whoever is your freind. You may not see them next year. I made the choice to transfer to a private school after 8th grade, so I don't see my freinds much anymore. I got all their cell numbers and email, and we go to our local airsoft field every Sunday, which is how I spend time with them. They all went to my towns public school. Bottom line is, make sure you spend time with your freinds, but also, focus on your schoolwork. Schoolwork ALWAYS takes priority. (even above GT :c) If you need more advice, feel free to ask us forumers.

I personally am going into my Sophomore year in High School, going to be 16. Wish me luck D:

My school goes like:
8 Elementary
2 Middle
1 High
Likely I'll see my friends in High School. I think it's the halfway marker between each middle school. My one friend is moving away to the OTHER middle school, luckily for me I'll see her again in High School. I started a little bit in Algebra 1 in 7th grade, and it was pretty easy.