PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite non-Growtopia summer activity?

Mahhtin
06-24-2014, 07:11 PM
When I'm not at work or playing my favorite game Growtopia! I love to go hiking in some of the big parks here in NY. If I'm feeling lazy, going to the movie theaters is a great way to get out of the heat and stay cool. :cool:

Also can't forget about BBQ's! Makes me want to whip up an angus burger with some cheese and bacon on a toasted bun. om Nom Nom!:eek:

EDIT: No video game activities is more at what I meant. Lol

Shumentheny
06-24-2014, 07:12 PM
When I'm not at work or playing my favorite game Growtopia! I love to go hiking in some of the big parks here in NY. If I'm feeling lazy, going to the movie theaters is a great way to get out of the heat and stay cool. :cool:

Also can't forget about BBQ's! Makes me want to whip up an angus burger with some cheese and bacon on a toasted bun. om Nom Nom!:eek:

What do you mean by non-Growtopia??

Mahhtin
06-24-2014, 07:14 PM
What do you mean by non-Growtopia??

Means you can't say "PLAY GROWTOPIA ALL SUMMERS LONG!!:crazy:" hehe

Some other activities besides that!

Cinco
06-24-2014, 07:18 PM

I like going to the pool

Shumentheny
06-24-2014, 07:20 PM

Study, besides Growtopia I'm just left the studying.

Mrs.TommoSwag
06-24-2014, 07:22 PM

Eat chicken.lol,jk.I would be in the pool and sometimes my family will make BBQ's.(I would also be in my computer)Play with my friends baby brother,(he randomly comes in my room at any given time.As long as I have it a tad bit open)Other than that...I would play growtopia,cause i'm bored.(yes,i know it wasn't supposed to say anything about growtopia,but meh.)Basically I have nothing to do.

raqk
06-24-2014, 07:22 PM

growtopia cosplay... studying growtopia related stuff... browsing the growtopia forums... feeling depressed because im not playing growtopia...
thats all I really do... And I eat cereal! I love cereal!

Mahhtin
06-24-2014, 07:41 PM
growtopia cosplay... studying growtopia related stuff... browsing the growtopia forums... feeling depressed because im not playing growtopia...
thats all I really do... And I eat cereal! I love cereal!

Haha, I enjoyed this. :3

Avenie
06-24-2014, 07:42 PM

Playing beach soccer and volleyball with my friends :)!

Inner
06-24-2014, 07:48 PM
Going outside and playing some football! Ain't nothin' better than that.

Boomer
06-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Riding my BMX around my uncle's Quad track. My back tire is pretty much a slick now, so whenever I have a lot of speed and I hit a turn I'm fishtailing like crazy.

Jack Bowe
06-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Swimming and like you said, BBQs!
I love BBQs!

Some nice kebabs, a few nice thick beef burgers and some nice cold drinks, ahh, I love summer.

EasykGT
06-24-2014, 08:37 PM

Well, I hang out with my friends.
I go camping or on a real vacation

Taigos
06-24-2014, 08:49 PM
Playing table tennis, football and riding my bike. :prophet: And hiking.

Mahhtin
06-24-2014, 08:57 PM
Playing table tennis, football and riding my bike. :prophet: And hiking.

Ohh I LOVE PING PONG

lsaac2
06-24-2014, 08:58 PM
Well, there plenty of places. I'm going to Carnival cruise in 2 Weeks. I've been to 3 Waterparks already. 5 Days of rollercoasters :/. I Read books, Draw. You know, all the good things. Screens isn't my life, It's just a Thing to do. :/

Disaster
06-24-2014, 08:59 PM

When I don't play Growtopia, I like to swim with my cousins and brothers, also I enjoy watching Drive-in movies.

Telman
06-24-2014, 09:02 PM

Watch TV, go to the beach, go to the park with my friends, go hiking, play tennis, play table tennis, read books, etc... :}

ITI3L33
06-24-2014, 09:25 PM
Soccer, soccer and soccer.

Boomer
06-24-2014, 09:49 PM
Watch TV,

Isn't that considered a video gamish thing?

optimuswhat
06-24-2014, 10:02 PM
Isn't that considered a video gamish thing?

No.
They're different things, and have very little in common.

Tehepic333
06-24-2014, 10:54 PM
Camping out after a nice long hike. Nothing beats sleeping in a nice warm tent when the rain comes down outside. :3

Megazork
06-24-2014, 10:57 PM

Watching Anime

King902
06-24-2014, 11:06 PM
GROWTOPIA IS ALL I HAVE WITHOUT IT IM LIKE THE GUY WHI POSTED ON TOP OF ME
GROWTOPIA IS MY LIFE I LOVE IT SO MUCH
But when I'm not playing Growtopia I'm either forced to do physical activities or i am capturing vermin in little glass bottles and suffocating them until they die. Then i take out a scapel and i cut off their legs.
Once that is done i get some grass and lay the legs and arms and heads on it. Then this is where it gets nasty...I get some water and pour it in there(Note:This is a different vermin)Then i get another vermin and make them fight...Usually the water gets trapped on one of their foots so i usually cut it off..
You what is even crazier?! THIS ALL HAPPENS IN GOTOPIA
Without Growtopia we are vermin, scattering around the Earth to find something to do~King902

Megazork
06-24-2014, 11:08 PM
But when I'm not playing Growtopia I'm either forced to do physical activities or i am capturing vermin in little glass bottles and suffocating them until they die. Then i take out a scapel and i cut off their legs.
Once that is done i get some grass and lay the legs and arms and heads on it. Then this is where it gets nasty...I get some water and pour it in there(Note:This is a different vermin)Then i get another vermin and make them fight...Usually the water gets trapped on one of their foots so i usually cut it off..
Without Growtopia we are vermin, scattering around the Earth to find something to do~King902

._______________.

King902
06-24-2014, 11:18 PM
._______________.

You cant judge me....IM CLOUD ILL KILL YOU DONT MAKE ME TAKE OUT MY BLADE AND MY EPIC RIDE....HERE I COME FOR YOU SEPHIROTHHHHH

Megazork
06-25-2014, 12:06 AM
You cant judge me....IM CLOUD ILL KILL YOU DONT MAKE ME TAKE OUT MY BLADE AND MY EPIC RIDE....HERE I COME FOR YOU SEPHIROTHHHHH

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130503000617/dragonball/images/5/50/Gasai_yuno_render_by_xyanderegirl-d4uyd8l.png

You kill me? How amusing

King902
06-25-2014, 12:16 AM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130503000617/dragonball/images/5/50/Gasai_yuno_render_by_xyanderegirl-d4uyd8l.png

You kill me? How amusing

Amusing yes terrifying ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Minecraftpee
06-25-2014, 12:17 AM

I just do the extra math stuff my teacher sent us for da summah.. Or I go biking..
#SimpleLife

Megazork
06-25-2014, 12:17 AM
Amusing yes terrifying ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o628/LilithSama/Layou-1.png

I'll make sure this ends quickly

Magicalfishy
06-25-2014, 12:24 AM
When I'm not on Growtopia I'm watching One Piece of course, haha!

MeeMo11
06-25-2014, 12:28 AM
Well lets see here... I like going camping with family, going to summer camps with friends, hanging out with friends, Sports, swimming and tubing, and relaxing.

King902
06-25-2014, 12:35 AM
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o628/LilithSama/Layou-1.png

I'll make sure this ends quickly

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つNooo pweeze dont hurt my handsome face

Megazork
06-25-2014, 12:47 AM
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つNooo pweeze dont hurt my handsome face

http://24.media.tumblr.com/69d5fbb528e2a7717ee729713f22cf0f/tumblr_n4tn6xS9xl1qgv5pgo1_500.gif

You make me laugh

King902
06-25-2014, 02:06 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/69d5fbb528e2a7717ee729713f22cf0f/tumblr_n4tn6xS9xl1qgv5pgo1_500.gif

You make me laugh

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ pweeze stop postin that scawy lady

Megazork
06-25-2014, 03:24 AM
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ pweeze stop postin that scawy lady

That was her Yandere side. She can be normal

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/69/ae/bf/69aebf7d3ce0ccb17fca2289dad6dbc8.jpg

PURPLE585
06-25-2014, 04:05 AM
I sleep.

Nap.

Rest.

Be an idiot.

Shredder2600
06-25-2014, 05:42 AM
I'd say swimming, but that's very broad, so I'll narrow it down...
I went to the atchafalaya swamp (Lousiana) for a week long 60 mile canoe trek. We saw gators, water hysen, and Cajuns. That's the best activity I've done this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

You make me laugh

What is with this japanese load of bull? Why do you and others make long signatures and posts with it?

karl0909
06-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Sleep. Seriously. Sleep. If not, I go biking at the cemetery cuz I'm badass.

Cyanogen
06-25-2014, 01:15 PM
Chilling with babes B)
Jks jks (kinda)
But I love chilling out with friends at the pool! It's fun and I never really get enough of it!
I do wish it were summer where I'm at though! Since it is coming into winter.. :/

Boomer
06-25-2014, 01:51 PM

Lol I do that with rabbits

>: D JK lol

VladDrakul
06-25-2014, 02:08 PM
I do stuffs...Yah know stuffs...enough said

Megazork
06-25-2014, 04:08 PM
I'd say swimming, but that's very broad, so I'll narrow it down...
I went to the atchafalaya swamp (Lousiana) for a week long 60 mile canoe trek. We saw gators, water hysen, and Cajuns. That's the best activity I've done this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

What is with this japanese load of bull? Why do you and others make long signatures and posts with it?

Because it is irritating and creepy ^_^

Trollrage
06-25-2014, 04:21 PM
Swimming, Soccer and Running in the evening

BenXxxXZero
06-25-2014, 11:48 PM
Swimming,Basketball,Hangout with a girl,Eating burgers and see One Piece and Sword Art Online.

King902
06-26-2014, 02:14 AM
Lol I do that with rabbits

>: D JK lol

You monster!!!!!!
༼ ◕_◕ ༽What if the wabbit looked like dat?

IrqFocus
06-26-2014, 10:52 PM
FOOTBALL It's The Thing?!! Nothing Better Than Football! LOL?:whistling:

apple
06-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Laser tag is a pretty fun thing to do if you want to go out with your friends somewhere (: plus it's a dark and cool room so it's not hot =P

Areodax
06-27-2014, 03:35 PM
Watching anime. Some good anime. Like Baka and Test and Sket Dance.

Dakukene
06-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Drawing, watching anime & playing volleyball :o OH.. Listening to music too! ;)

darksnake99
06-27-2014, 07:25 PM
I like to go jogging. Reading books is a fun thing to do, too. Oh, and I also like mucking around with programming languages (my favorites are REALbasic and Lua).