PDA

View Full Version : Lagg

Poisedon
06-24-2014, 07:28 PM
Im playing growtopia and i get disconnected every 2 minutes. I try to log back on and it says" Oops too many players log in at once" so i just keep trying and i get in. I go to seediary and get in a trade, we both click accept and i get disconnected. I try to log back in and it freezes at getting server adress. Is anyone else having this problem?

MySpice
06-24-2014, 07:35 PM
Same Here My Friend, I'm Clearing A World:/

lsaac2
06-24-2014, 07:35 PM
Same here guys, same here.

Poisedon
06-24-2014, 07:55 PM
Same here guys, same here.

I thought it was just me so i went to my router and unplugged it then plugged it in again. When that didnt work, i set my ipad down infront of me on the couch and started hitting it with the heel of my foot.. Mega rage.... Well atleast i have an otter box case :-/

Minecraftpee
06-24-2014, 07:57 PM
Theres also some lag on the fourms... Im like JUST LOAD JUST FREAKING LOAD ALREADY!

PolarisHD
06-24-2014, 07:58 PM
I thought i was the only one. I was so pissed off to my router xD

Poisedon
06-24-2014, 08:00 PM
Theres also some lag on the fourms... Im like JUST LOAD JUST FREAKING LOAD ALREADY!

Me too! Seriously! If someone dosent take this ipad away from me.... Well, lets just say i know where a hammer is...

Mrs.TommoSwag
06-24-2014, 08:01 PM
Im playing growtopia and i get disconnected every 2 minutes. I try to log back on and it says" Oops too many players log in at once" so i just keep trying and i get in. I go to seediary and get in a trade, we both click accept and i get disconnected. I try to log back in and it freezes at getting server adress. Is anyone else having this problem?

This is happening to me too >____<

Poisedon
06-24-2014, 08:03 PM
Well i hope by the time they fix this my ipad is in at least a minimum useable condition :p:(

Taigos
06-24-2014, 08:52 PM
Stop posting all your Growtopia related threads in the RTsoft Tavern! It's annoying :p:mad:

DemonBoii
06-25-2014, 01:41 AM
Stop posting all your Growtopia related threads in the RTsoft Tavern! It's annoying :p:mad:

yeaaaaaaap