PDA

View Full Version : So happy I did this (:

lolgal96
06-25-2014, 01:59 AM
I told the DA staff to deactivate my deviantART account until I was 13! And it worked! (: Sick of the drama! So here I am, and here is my currently banned account. (: lolgal96.deviantart.com
Maybe Nathan won't bug me anymore! Haha! IN YOUR FACE, NATHAN! I wanted to be suspended for a little while, anyway. They unsuspended me when I was still underage so it's kind of THEIR fault. However, I reported myself to avoid being banned for real. (:

lolgal96
06-28-2014, 09:19 PM
bumppity bump

Brys
06-29-2014, 04:03 PM
Heheheh... Hopefully Nathan gets banned.

lolgal96
06-29-2014, 09:56 PM
Heheheh... Hopefully Nathan gets banned.

I got him banned like, 6 times. He's not back and I hope he never comes back.

Protoss
06-29-2014, 09:58 PM
I got him banned like, 6 times. He's not back and I hope he never comes back.

Why is Nathan out to get you.

lolgal96
06-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Why is Nathan out to get you.

He hates me because he thinks I whiteknighted someone. I didn't. I just stood up for them because a bully was screaming insults at this kid.

Megazork
06-29-2014, 11:33 PM
He hates me because he thinks I whiteknighted someone. I didn't. I just stood up for them because a bully was screaming insults at this kid.

"whiteknighted?" what is that?

lolgal96
06-29-2014, 11:57 PM
"whiteknighted?" what is that?

Meaning you constantly defend someone, basically it's like you're guarding them. I said ONE THING to protect this kid who I supposedly whiteknighted. And it was only to a bully who was constantly harassing him. That's not whiteknighting. Whiteknighting is backing up everything the kid says, protecting him, guarding him. I didn't do that.

Megazork
06-29-2014, 11:58 PM
Meaning you constantly defend someone, basically it's like you're guarding them. I said ONE THING to protect this kid who I supposedly whiteknighted. And it was only to a bully who was constantly harassing him. That's not whiteknighting. Whiteknighting is backing up everything the kid says, protecting him, guarding him. I didn't do that.

Oh so whiteknighting would basically be kissing up?

lolgal96
06-30-2014, 02:18 AM
Oh so whiteknighting would basically be kissing up?

Pretty much. You can't stand to see this other person called stupid, basically.