PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about horror?

Megazork
06-25-2014, 03:48 AM
Horror has to be some of the most mind boggling things I encountered.

I really get scared easily, so horror would be the last thing I would watch.

But here is the thing, it is also very interesting. I have to watch to figure out what happens next

whether it be a crazy jumpscare or a bad demise for the person.

It just cements me to the chair while distilling fear within me.

What do you feel about horror?

PURPLE585
06-25-2014, 03:48 AM
I cannot stand suspense.

So....

DemonBoii
06-25-2014, 03:59 AM
only thing that scares me are the jump scares but the rest isnt scary like SAW for example that stuff is just funny

GummiBear64
06-25-2014, 04:08 AM
I used to have this one nightmare and it made no sense although it scared me.
I was very small and everything was so big and zoomed in and I was so scared.

Thinking about it now, I'm like "How de hel did dat scaer mi?!"

DemonBoii
06-25-2014, 04:11 AM
I used to have this one nightmare and it made no sense although it scared me.
I was very small and everything was so big and zoomed in and I was so scared.

Thinking about it now, I'm like "How de hel did dat scaer mi?!"

OMG ARE WE RELATED!?!?!?!? I used to have that one nightmare aswell it would freak me out and id be all sweating and everything D:

CrimsonBolt
06-25-2014, 04:18 AM
It makes me feel good, sometimes I *(censor)* to it

Jk

Megazork
06-25-2014, 04:20 AM
I avoided going to sleep at night whenever I watched something particularly scary.

I know when it would give me nightmares when I look behind my back often or refrain from going into dark areas

CrimsonBolt
06-25-2014, 04:36 AM
Mirai Nikki is horror

Megazork
06-25-2014, 04:37 AM
Mirai Nikki is horror

Pfff. It's not even scary.

Yuno's yandere side is only creepy

CrimsonBolt
06-25-2014, 04:40 AM
Btw is there a toradora fan service episode?
(If you know what I mean)

Megazork
06-25-2014, 04:43 AM
Btw is there a toradora fan service episode?
(If you know what I mean)

Hmmm I don't really know.

If you mean something like OVA's then i dun remembers.

I have been busy watching Nobunaga the Fool

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBdACJFNvTb0CZuL9yrvbdtnNSISS50 d92p7E8kzohdiwwjf6ODw

Disaster
06-25-2014, 04:49 AM
Horror has to be some of the most mind boggling things I encountered.

I really get scared easily, so horror would be the last thing I would watch.

But here is the thing, it is also very interesting. I have to watch to figure out what happens next

whether it be a crazy jumpscare or a bad demise for the person.

It just cements me to the chair while distilling fear within me.

What do you feel about horror?
Its so scary and suspensful, that I love it.

CrimsonBolt
06-25-2014, 04:50 AM
Dude I was joking xD

Usually fan service episode's are h*nt** versions of ecchi Animes

Sheth
06-25-2014, 04:53 AM
I wanna watch it
Too scared to watch it
I wanna watch it
Too scared to watch it
When I do, I don't get scared at all till it's time to sleep and my brain goes like "Oh look, we haven't thought of anything scary in a while, let's think of the girl from The Exorcist's face!" But yeah, that's how I feel bout horror XD

Megazork
06-25-2014, 04:55 AM
Dude I was joking xD

Usually fan service episode's are h*nt** versions of ecchi Animes

Yeah I could tell

I draw the borderlines at Ecchi animes, because I know that any further and it would become a you know what.

GoldenRaven
07-03-2014, 05:09 PM
OMG ARE WE RELATED!?!?!?!? I used to have that one nightmare aswell it would freak me out and id be all sweating and everything D:
We are all related. I went through that a while ago

Boomer
07-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Enjoy this freaky-as-hell trailer for the scariest X-Files TV show EVER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myLc4he2E1g

Megazork
07-03-2014, 07:59 PM
"Jump scares that are meant to scare the audience and not protagonist" cliche

it gets me every time

iToaster
07-04-2014, 10:33 AM
I like borrow but what happens when I sleep

TIMTAM
07-04-2014, 10:36 AM
I'm fine with horror movies, like human centipede and stuff, I'm fine with them. But I absolutely hate jump scare movies like I reckon I got more scared from WWZ than human centipede. Although human centipede is kind of gross and strange...

syrup
07-04-2014, 11:13 AM
I avoided going to sleep at night whenever I watched something particularly scary.

I know when it would give me nightmares when I look behind my back often or refrain from going into dark areas
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! :crazy:

The 978
07-04-2014, 11:17 AM
I hate screamers.

When I play Slender, I turn sound to 0, and be ready to close my eyes :crazy:

truth
07-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Picture it, it was late at night, all my family were on vacation,...I was alone...
It was a warm summer night, the dog was stretched out on the mat fast asleep, I was sat on the sofa playing growtopia , I was happy ......

As I sat playing, all the lights throughout the house started flickering, I though oh great a thunderstorm
How wrong I was!
I looked towards the window I could see the trees almost being blown over in the howling wind that come from nowhere.
My poor dog shot bolt upright, he was foaming at the mouth then started snarling and barking looking towards the window!.....
It was a warm evening but the room started to ice up, my breath froze as it hit the ice cold air...

Suddenly the windows burst open........A thin wispy black smoke started wafting in from outside, the window slammed shut......
The black smoke started swirling around the room like a tornado,..then the smoke formed a huge demonic face that came right up to my face,....it was whispering "look at the screen" "look at the screen"
I looked down at my iPad screen, it was blank,dead,...then it started fizzing, crackling, back to life!
All was well!.. I looked around my room, the wind had gone, it was nice and warm, my dog was sound asleep on the mat......safe.......or was it !!
I continued playing grow, then a speech bubble appeared, no figure just a bubble, I waited , then in an eerie voice I heard " hello my pretttyy pretttyy " I was scared.

What happend next scared the bejesus out of me!............
There was a flash of lightning, a puff of smoke, and there it was right in front of me,....a figure,...a figure like you've never seen before !!!......
That's when I knew, that's when I knew what was behind all the strange things that had been happening !......
I didn't know what to do so I ran, I ran to the white door, it didn't work,...I ran to a brown door, I went through door after door, each time I got through the figure was already there,..waiting,...staring,...silent
I tried turning the iPad off,....nothing worked........I panicked .
I found an old sack in the cellar, put the iPad in the sack then drove deep into the woods, I buried the sack 10 feet underground and drove away..........

Sometimes on a dark night I look out of my bedroom window towards the woods!
I can see a lime green light, glowing, pulsating, ...as if it's calling, waiting, for it's next unsuspecting victim!!!...........
****************************** THE END ************************

** postscript **
Yeah I know what your thinking!
What did I see that scared the bejesus out of me!!
Scroll up if you DARE to see what I seen!
It was............

Wait for it...

It was.....

:ninja:SOLORINE :ninja:
Mhahahahaha x