PDA

View Full Version : Hot to create threads.

abram123
06-25-2014, 06:54 PM
I meant how, not hot. :sweatdrop:

This is how to create new threads on the forums.

King902
06-25-2014, 07:14 PM

Really....I NEVER KNEW....
Im pretty sure almost every single person knows this.....Other than whatever is written on that
BUT OMG AMAZING GUIDE I LUV YOU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Also guys judging from the title if you create threads your hot!

abram123
06-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Im pretty sure almost every single person knows this.....Other than whatever is written on that

I'm always getting messages from people on the forums and in Growtopia on how to post threads on the forums. I created this to show some new comers who have never used any type of forums before how to post threads. Just because you know how to and want to be a smart butt about it does not mean i should not show others how to post threads. I'm also getting sick on how you guys reply with just immature response Such as this "Im pretty sure almost every single person knows this.....Other than whatever is written on that
BUT OMG AMAZING GUIDE I LUV YOU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つAlso guys judging from the title if you create threads your hot!" It gets old seeing this stuff.

Boomer
06-25-2014, 08:38 PM
What'd you say? "Right there what?"

abram123
06-25-2014, 08:56 PM
What'd you say? "Right there what?"

I said "Right there Ayesha". Sorry, but i can't wright on the computer with the mouse.

Ayesha
06-25-2014, 10:03 PM

thanks you again Abbb

King902
06-25-2014, 11:02 PM
I'm always getting messages from people on the forums and in Growtopia on how to post threads on the forums. I created this to show some new comers who have never used any type of forums before how to post threads. Just because you know how to and want to be a smart butt about it does not mean i should not show others how to post threads. I'm also getting sick on how you guys reply with just immature response Such as this "Im pretty sure almost every single person knows this.....Other than whatever is written on that
BUT OMG AMAZING GUIDE I LUV YOU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つAlso guys judging from the title if you create threads your hot!" It gets old seeing this stuff.

Explain to me now, how it is immature? What right you have to judge my posts? And exactly what people ask you this?

_Lennart_
06-26-2014, 12:23 PM
Press he big fat Button saying add new thread and type what you want lol

Lennart out :ninja:

I have nothing to do with the immaturitie

Boomer
06-26-2014, 12:37 PM
thanks you again Abbb

So that's Ayesha...

Ayesha
06-26-2014, 11:32 PM
So that's Ayesha...

Disaster
06-26-2014, 11:38 PM
So that's Ayesha...

I didn't even know there was someone on the forums named Ayesha.

Ayesha
06-26-2014, 11:42 PM
I didn't even know there was someone on the forums named Ayesha.

I don't post much haha

abram123
06-27-2014, 01:12 AM
Explain to me now, how it is immature? What right you have to judge my posts? And exactly what people ask you this?

When you reply with nonsense that should not even be said. It gets annoying. Also, i can't remember there names. They message me randomly in Growtopia.

DeathSkull
06-27-2014, 01:37 AM

Dont bash and judge his posts and threads. If you have nothing on topic or nice to say, then say nothing at all and leave the thread! Gosh....People still don't know the meaning of that..

lsaac2
06-27-2014, 02:27 AM
NOOoooohh, it's this button.