PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else feel lethargic? Or really slow?

Megazork
06-26-2014, 03:47 AM
I feel like things are moving way to slow. Here in California, where I got nothing to do.

I have really been neglecting my farm in Growtopia and I have been really playing the "I don't feel like it" card with myself.

Well I need to get rid of this spell since it has been days since I went to go farm for Growtopia.

I ride a bike, do push ups, take a shower, watch anime, drink energy drinks.....

Nothing ._.

Still as lethargic as usual.

Shredder2600
06-26-2014, 05:18 AM
Studies show that anime can have negative affects on your body such as lethargy
Your addiction must be studied and cured

Megazork
06-26-2014, 05:51 AM

As if. I watched anime before I started feeling lethargic. I guess I'm just taking a long rest from the excruciating time from school. Also why do you hate anime so much? If you don't like it, ignore it. As your typical Asian, one thing I would inevitably see is anime. But I took a liking to it. Please respect that.

Anulot
06-26-2014, 06:01 AM
I haven't slept in days. I've been obsessive farming, or basing with DeadSec in Graal Era, or watching netflix, or playing gmod.

Megazork
06-26-2014, 06:09 AM
I haven't slept in days. I've been obsessive farming, or basing with DeadSec in Graal Era, or watching netflix, or playing gmod.

I wish I had that energy and tenacity you had. I am the exact opposite of you in this ordeal.

Anulot
06-26-2014, 06:12 AM
I wish I had that energy and tenacity you had. I am the exact opposite of you in this ordeal.

I fell asleep halfway through breakin 1,000 bumpers, woke back up, and finished. I have no energy left. My adventures are literally sustained by a freezer full of hot pockets and a bottle of Mountain Dew. I'm done.

Megazork
06-26-2014, 06:23 AM
I fell asleep halfway through breakin 1,000 bumpers, woke back up, and finished. I have no energy left. My adventures are literally sustained by a freezer full of hot pockets and a bottle of Mountain Dew. I'm done.

It was a long arduos struggle for you. You held your ground and gave it your all. But now it is time for you to rest, my time has come. I must go, my farm needs me. Have peace

Spotlight
06-26-2014, 10:09 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, guess I'm dying early.

Taigos
06-26-2014, 11:10 AM
I feel like things are moving way to slow. Here in California, where I got nothing to do.

I have really been neglecting my farm in Growtopia and I have been really playing the "I don't feel like it" card with myself.

Well I need to get rid of this spell since it has been days since I went to go farm for Growtopia.

I ride a bike, do push ups, take a shower, watch anime, drink energy drinks.....

Nothing ._.

Still as lethargic as usual.
Same here :(

Magicalfishy
06-26-2014, 01:39 PM
Your working out which makes your muscles sore at a certain point, then taking a quick shower, then sitting down and drinking energy drinks. As much as I like energy drinks, they make you crash hard. Your body is probably tired of the repeat button, so I suggest drinking water instead.

Anulot
06-26-2014, 07:14 PM
It was a long arduos struggle for you. You held your ground and gave it your all. But now it is time for you to rest, my time has come. I must go, my farm needs me. Have peace

I have just woken up. Slept for 13 hours. Not if it was worth it, my internal clock is a bit screwed up now.

Megazork
06-26-2014, 07:16 PM
I have just woken up. Slept for 13 hours. Not if it was worth it, my internal clock is a bit screwed up now.

For me, there is a point where you can't stop sleeping anymore. I wake up pretty early in the morning, do my business on the forums, then I go to sleep pretty early. Same routine, but hey the lethargy is kinda wearing off.

The 978
06-26-2014, 07:17 PM
IM ON A VACATION ON CRYPTUS NO XBOX NO COMPUTER ONLY IPHONE AND SOME BORING CDS THAT I WATCHED WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD A TV A MP3 PLAYER NOTHING ELSE AND SOME FRIENDS WHICH SOLD ME FOR OTHERS wait why is my caps on

Spotlight
06-26-2014, 11:55 PM
For me, there is a point where you can't stop sleeping anymore. I wake up pretty early in the morning, do my business on the forums, then I go to sleep pretty early. Same routine, but hey the lethargy is kinda wearing off.

I was feeling the same, but here's my tip.
Go for a bike ride real early, like around 6 am. It'll wake you up for the day :)