PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Killer?

Maryjane
06-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Apparently... I am . uhm.
MATURE CONTENT IF YOU DON'T LIKE REALLY WEIRD SCHTUFFS.

Your Result: Disorganized Visionary

You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. The reason for your killing is simple: you're delusional. You'll go absolutely bonkers and in your insane fantasies, you'll come up with a reason why someone must die. This is good, though. Visionary serial killers wind up in mental institution

Here!
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_serial_killer_would_you_be

The 978
06-26-2014, 01:37 PM
Yes I am

I killed a potato

Spotlight
06-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Your Result: Disorganized and Gain-Oriented

You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. You won't kill for the person, you'll kill for material gain. Your goal is finance, not a psychopathic compulsion- but you have absolutely no problem killing as many people as necessary to get what you want.

Taigos
06-26-2014, 02:10 PM
Your Result: Disorganized and Hedonistic

You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. You'll kill for the sheer pleasure of killing. The aspect that you'd enjoy varies- the chase, perhaps, or torturing and abusing the victim before their death. Maybe you'd be a necrophiliac or a cannibal. Murders excite you, either emotionally or sexually. You're disgusting, man.
:yeah:

Brys
06-27-2014, 05:15 AM
Watch out.

You're a planner. You'd carefully plot each murder, and carry it out methodically. You'll kill them in one location and move them to another later, and you'll study up your forensic science. The good news is, you're much harder to catch. You won't kill for the person, you'll kill for material gain. Your goal is finance, not a psychopathic compulsion- but you have absolutely no problem killing as many people as necessary to get what you want.

Dodo Wizard
06-27-2014, 05:19 AM
I got the same as Maryjane. Fight me irl. I ain't no psycho, but I ain't no Jason Bourne.
But my cousin's a bit of a Trevor.

Sheth
06-27-2014, 05:21 AM
Your Result: Disorganized and Gain-Oriented

You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. You won't kill for the person, you'll kill for material gain. Your goal is finance, not a psychopathic compulsion- but you have absolutely no problem killing as many people as necessary to get what you want.

Oh em gee. I got the exact same thing XDDD

Megazork
06-27-2014, 05:27 AM
What Kind of Serial Killer Would You Be?Your Result:*Disorganized and Hedonistic*You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. You'll kill for the sheer pleasure of killing. The aspect that you'd enjoy varies- the chase, perhaps, or torturing and abusing the victim before their death. Maybe you'd be a necrophiliac or a cannibal. Murders excite you, either emotionally or sexually. You're disgusting, man.

Apparently murder turns me on ^-^

Disaster
06-27-2014, 08:12 PM
Apparently... I am . uhm.
MATURE CONTENT IF YOU DON'T LIKE REALLY WEIRD SCHTUFFS.

Your Result: Disorganized Visionary

You'd be an impulsive killer. You'll murder when the oppourtunity arises, then leave the body where you killed it. You'll evade capture not through intelligence, but through constant movement. The reason for your killing is simple: you're delusional. You'll go absolutely bonkers and in your insane fantasies, you'll come up with a reason why someone must die. This is good, though. Visionary serial killers wind up in mental institution

Here!
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_serial_killer_would_you_be
You don't want to hear the story of John Wayne Gacy.