PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft gun mod for 1.7.9

Boomer
06-26-2014, 03:44 PM
Anyone know a good Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.7.9? It'll make hunting zombies and Creepers much more entertaining.

Boomer
06-27-2014, 01:32 PM
How is it, then when some noob makes a spam thread with no importance he gets 20 replies, yet when I make a thread asking a question and serves a purpose, I CAN'T GET 1 FRICKIN RESPONSE??????:panic::panic:

Dodo Wizard
06-28-2014, 04:21 AM
Sorry, I would've posted earlier, but I was waiting for your rage post.

Now, I'm pretty sure there's like 3 mods for 1.7.9. Although, 1.7.2 has some, and 1.6.4 has pretty much all of them.

Also, there are some servers with pretty good gun minigames. With a resource pack, plugins, all the good stuff.
Including hub.ecb-mc.net, with CoD zombies in Minecraft! It's really awesome.
And hub.mineswine.com, with Survival games with guns! It's fun if you don't get shot off spawn.

I'll post if I remember any more.

Megazork
06-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Anyone know a good Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.7.9? It'll make hunting zombies and Creepers much more entertaining.

I have to say this, right sub forum

Boomer
06-29-2014, 06:06 PM
Sorry, I would've posted earlier, but I was waiting for your rage post.

Now, I'm pretty sure there's like 3 mods for 1.7.9. Although, 1.7.2 has some, and 1.6.4 has pretty much all of them.

Also, there are some servers with pretty good gun minigames. With a resource pack, plugins, all the good stuff.
Including hub.ecb-mc.net, with CoD zombies in Minecraft! It's really awesome.
And hub.mineswine.com, with Survival games with guns! It's fun if you don't get shot off spawn.

I'll post if I remember any more.

Kkk, thanks. I'll look into these.

optimuswhat
06-29-2014, 07:02 PM
Flan's Mods.
There's a WW2 addon, Modern Weaponry, vehicles, etc.
It's a very large mod with all the official addons installed.
It's 1.7.2, though, which is the version where pretty much all of the mods are available. Instead of wasting time looking for mods on 1.7.9, just downgrade. Almost all mods are on 1.7.2.

HerobrineFan
06-29-2014, 07:21 PM
Rival Rebels

It's Like 1.6.4 Though,Eh...