PDA

View Full Version : What happened to GBAGamer?

lolgal96
06-26-2014, 08:19 PM
He's not banned, I just checked. However, all his posts are deleted? What happened?

The 978
06-26-2014, 08:21 PM
He's not banned, I just checked. However, all his posts are deleted? What happened?

W-what!?

HE GOT CURSED

GBAGamer
06-26-2014, 08:21 PM
my posts were deleted?
maybe my spam posts were deleted to get rid of the bad proportion of my account.
ill go check

Megazork
06-26-2014, 08:23 PM

I don't think they were necessarily deleted as I could see some of them.

It is something that just happens over time when you don't make any recent activity.

GBAGamer
06-26-2014, 08:29 PM
DO YOU GUYS SEE MY POSTS??

lolgal96
06-26-2014, 08:49 PM
I don't think they were necessarily deleted as I could see some of them.

It is something that just happens over time when you don't make any recent activity.

I mean, I went on his profile to see that NO POSTS were there. Even when you clicked on "latest posts" and "latest started threads".

Megazork
06-26-2014, 08:56 PM
I mean, I went on his profile to see that NO POSTS were there. Even when you clicked on "latest posts" and "latest started threads".

I don't know for sure, but I remember something about a mod saying that over time, posts will be deleted or something

I don't really know, but I remember some very old threads being deleted, but I am not sure that this would apply in this case since some of GbaGamers posts were recent.

Well that is between him and whoever deleted them, I don't really want to concern myself with that

Boomer
06-27-2014, 01:30 PM
He left for school, I think, so he hasn't been on.

But then again, I saw him post a few days ago :scratch:

Shredder2600
06-28-2014, 06:22 AM
I am assuming this is an error by vBulletin. His posts are counted until you enter his profile. This is nothing to worry about, GBAGamer might even attempt to stir some drama up from this very thread.

Anulot
06-28-2014, 06:38 AM
I am assuming this is an error by vBulletin. His posts are counted until you enter his profile. This is nothing to worry about, GBAGamer might even attempt to stir some drama up from this very thread.

No, his posts are deleted. If you search him, you can see where he was quoted, but no post.

beagle
06-28-2014, 06:43 AM
So GBAgamer fell off the face of the forums with no explanation, I wonder who will be next

Megazork
06-28-2014, 06:45 AM
No, his posts are deleted. If you search him, you can see where he was quoted, but no post.

His posts are, but not his pm's.

That is the only way I can speak to him now concerning his viewpoint on certain events.

- - - Updated - - -

So GBAgamer fell off the face of the forums with no explanation, I wonder who will be next

Hopefully not any of us, especially not me. I still need to make stupid fan fictions about inanimate objects loving each other.

Spotlight
06-28-2014, 10:58 AM
He made a thread on his account Airtaters stating his posts won't show up I believe.

Update: I searched for the Airtaters thread, it's also gone.