PDA

View Full Version : I am back.

Morphieus
06-26-2014, 11:54 PM
Hello, as some of you may know I am Morphieus, I had left in for boot camp and A School about a year ago, but apparently something happened and 'Morphieus' had done many of you wrong... I am here to tell you that the real Morphieus is back and I am going to spread out and become more than the old Morphieus. I am going to do all the good that I can do, and I am going to better this game in anyway possible, even though its doing pretty great as it is :P. Anyway if you have any questions, feel free to contact me or comment. My new name is Asclepius. I am looking forward to being back and being reunited with the community!

imbabe
06-26-2014, 11:55 PM
Welcome back! :hug:

Spotlight
06-26-2014, 11:57 PM
Hmmm, what did you do that got you removed from the moderator team?

lsaac2
06-26-2014, 11:59 PM
Hmmm, what did you do that got you removed from the moderator team?

Scammed STOCKMARKET's Rollback plaque I seed.

Sheth
06-26-2014, 11:59 PM
Wb :D (10 chars)

Sir.Z
06-27-2014, 12:03 AM
even if he did scam it, everybody deserves a second chance. For all we know boot camp may have changed him. Please stop the hate and at least give him a chance.

Morphieus
06-27-2014, 12:04 AM

What? lol No that is not true... I got removed a long time ago because my sister got on my account. there was a security problem with my account, because I left and joined the Navy and went to 'A' School, when I came back I found out one of my close friends had gotten in to my account and not only stole from STOCKMARKET(which I had access to), but also posed as me to take from innoccent fans.

Mahmoud
06-27-2014, 12:05 AM
even if he did scam it, everybody deserves a second chance. For all we know boot camp may have changed him. Please stop the hate and at least give him a chance.

Some people deserves a second chance
But not everyone...

Telman
06-27-2014, 12:05 AM
Hello, as some of you may know I am Morphieus, I had left in for boot camp and A School about a year ago, but apparently something happened and 'Morphieus' had done many of you wrong... I am here to tell you that the real Morphieus is back and I am going to spread out and become more than the old Morphieus. I am going to do all the good that I can do, and I am going to better this game in anyway possible, even though its doing pretty great as it is :P. Anyway if you have any questions, feel free to contact me or comment. My new name is Asclepius. I am looking forward to being back and being reunited with the community!

Welcome back, even though I don't know you so well. :}

lsaac2
06-27-2014, 12:09 AM

I know, he does deserve a 2nd chance, it wasn't him (saying from the post above). I was just answering what Spotlight was asking.

Sir.Z
06-27-2014, 12:13 AM
Isaac, the message wasn't made for just you but, for growtopia as a whole.
I only quoted your reply because it said why I said this.

Telman
06-27-2014, 12:13 AM
What? lol No that is not true... I got removed a long time ago because my sister got on my account. there was a security problem with my account, because I left and joined the Navy and went to 'A' School, when I came back I found out one of my close friends had gotten in to my account and not only stole from STOCKMARKET(which I had access to), but also posed as me to take from innoccent fans.

Wow, what'd you do with your friend anyway? Did you just tell him/her that your friendship was over(The mature way), or did you punch him on his face(immature way)? Haha, I wonder..:}

Morphieus
06-27-2014, 12:14 AM
Sigh I knew this was going to be a problem, Im not expecting everyone to think highly of me again all of a sudden, but I know I will earn my honor back.

Disaster
06-27-2014, 12:15 AM

Welcome Back!:yeah:

lsaac2
Wow, what'd you do with your friend anyway? Did you just tell him/her that your friendship was over(The mature way), or did you punch him on his face(immature way)? Haha, I wonder..:}
Telling his friends that they're not friends anymore over a video game. Isn't so mature.

Magicalfishy
I can't believe my best bro left without talking me. Not to mention, you started to ignore me more and more before you quit even after all that we went through together.

Sir.Z
06-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Sigh I knew this was going to be a problem, Im not expecting everyone to think highly of me again all of a sudden, but I know I will earn my honor back.
Well.... you are responsible to keep your account safe. I think you know this as a ex-moderator. But, I beloved your story is true. I hope to see you in game! And if you behave like you did before this incident I think you will be once again honorable. Good luck! Great to see a older player back :)

Telman
06-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Telling his friends that they're not friends anymore over a video game. Isn't so mature.

But if he ruined something a friend worked hard for, why be his friend? That's like being friends with a person who scammed you severals of times. :/

Morphieus
06-27-2014, 12:32 AM

I have not talked to her yet. Would be fine if I never talked to her again to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe my best bro left without talking me. Not to mention, you started to ignore me more and more before you quit even after all that we went through together.

I just got back officially like two days ago brah, and I don't know what you are talking about, I talked to you all I could before I left. Left quietly though.

Magicalfishy
06-27-2014, 12:34 AM
I have not talked to her yet. Would be fine if I never talked to her again to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got back officially like two days ago brah, and I don't know what you are talking about, I talked to you all I could before I left. Left quietly though.

I guess that's sort of true, but you acted like you didn't want to talk anymore. :/

Morphieus
06-27-2014, 12:35 AM
I guess that's sort of true, but you acted like you didn't want to talk anymore. :/

Bro after all the crap we been through it would be near impossible for me to not like you anymore :P

Magicalfishy
06-27-2014, 12:40 AM
Bro after all the crap we been through it would be near impossible for me to not like you anymore :P

Haha, alright. I'll catch up with you sooner or later. We have so much to talk about after all.

Spotlight
06-27-2014, 12:50 AM

Own up to your mistakes...
We won't bash you if you tell the truth, only if you lie.

Morphieus
06-27-2014, 01:04 AM

I never lie. haven't lied since I was 15 and my dad looked at me in my eyes and said that I disgraced him for lying so much... I never, ever lie.

lsaac2
06-27-2014, 01:06 AM
I'm not saying right now that your lying, I believe you. Everyone lies, and that's a part of life.

Megazork
06-27-2014, 01:10 AM
I never lie. haven't lied since I was 15 and my dad looked at me in my eyes and said that I disgraced him for lying so much... I never, ever lie.

Good. Hopefully our trust isn't misplaced

Morphieus
06-27-2014, 01:10 AM
I'm not saying right now that your lying, I believe you. Everyone lies, and that's a part of life.

I was talking about the guy I quoted... and actually Everyone has lied, but its not a part of life, one can avoid it. It is simply a habit that one must get out of. I do not lie anymore, I may be mistaken, but even then I own up to it as soon as I find out

Limonvicki
06-27-2014, 02:07 AM

The Past Is Past! We Are Just Glad Your Back! Well Atleast I Am :) Sorry For What Happend Buddy.. :/

Cinco
06-27-2014, 02:15 AM
Everyone's all hating and saying bad things? Lol but welcome back. Hope we can hangout and don't let the hate get the best of ya bud

darksnake99
06-28-2014, 04:35 AM
Welcome back!

SuperJ
06-28-2014, 04:44 AM
OH MY GO- (head explodes from to much awesomeness)

Rubie
06-28-2014, 05:13 AM
I can definitely vouch for Morph. I talked to him the day before he shipped out and I know for a fact that he was gone and someone else had control of his account and was impersonating him. He was basically set up while out serving our country. I'm not mentioning names of the person who had control of his account but if Morph griefed stockmarket it was not the real Morph who did the griefing. I have always known the real Morph to be honest and honorable. Give him a chance to prove himself. Rubie

minha1234
06-28-2014, 05:39 AM

Uhh. But, wasn't this resolved in like 2013?

(EDIT: Never mind. It happened before you joined. Of course.)

Shredder2600
06-28-2014, 06:13 AM
Why have you changed your name? The name "Morphieus" has quite a bit of fame to it after sponsoring an item a year ago.

Spotlight
06-28-2014, 11:04 AM
My apologies, morphieus. I realize it couldn't of been you now.

Areodax
06-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Yus. Welcome back Morphieus. We will welcome you with open hearts.

And I'll give you a no-homo hug. :3:hug:

- - - Updated - - -

My apologies, morphieus. I realize it couldn't of been you now.

Also, why are you a fig? You must be delicious then.:crazy:

Cork
06-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Some people deserves a second chance
But not everyone...

Like serial killers....

Oh and welcome back Morph.

Boomer
06-28-2014, 03:43 PM

No, his sister got on his account and changed her world's name.

darksnake99
06-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Why have you changed your name? The name "Morphieus" has quite a bit of fame to it after sponsoring an item a year ago.

Down with ten characters!

Neokje1
06-30-2014, 10:53 PM

Also a clothing seed, 2 wands and a duct tape.
Anyways, I'd like to talk to you Morphieus, please MSG me.

~neokje1