PDA

View Full Version : App For Rtsoft Forums?

maplepro
06-27-2014, 04:06 PM
I would like to make a suggestion for Rtsoft Forums. An application for iOS and Android.
Why?
It is easier to have an application for this forums as I hate using Safari or Chrome to read the forums.
I realise this forum is powered by vBulletin, though, so it may be impossible to make an app for this forum?
Anyone think it's a good idea?

Swertip
06-27-2014, 04:14 PM
Yes!

Hehe, but here's an alternative for ios.

On the safari thing, there's like a paper with an arrow sign next to the < > signs.

Click on the paper with arrow thing and press add to home screen. Lol I think it just brings you back to safari, but on the rtsoft page, LOL.

And you probably didn't understand anything I said.

Sorry, just woke up.

maplepro
06-27-2014, 04:19 PM
Yes!

Hehe, but here's an alternative for ios.

On the safari thing, there's like a paper with an arrow sign next to the < > signs.

Click on the paper with arrow thing and press add to home screen. Lol I think it just brings you back to safari, but on the rtsoft page, LOL.

And you probably didn't understand anything I said.

Sorry, just woke up.

I understand what you mean, but it just brings me back to Safari XD
Maybe an app where you don't have to zoom in to read those TINY words.

TIMTAM
06-27-2014, 04:25 PM
Every time I go the forums with my iphone it tells me that there is an app and that I should download it, I never download it though. So I think there already is an app (it's a vBulletin app, not RTsoft) but it's only on iPhone, not iPad and stuff.

Friboy8
06-27-2014, 04:48 PM
Look :D
Bottom right!

Anulot
06-27-2014, 07:58 PM
CLICK ME (www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?86734-App-For-Rtsoft-Forums&styleid=3) to browse in mobile mode. To exit it, scroll to the bottom and click "Full Site"

Shredder2600
06-28-2014, 06:19 AM
As seems to be the case with all forums, when a mobile app is created, it is less powerful and will have you yearning for the full website soon. If using the forums isn't optimal on iPad, try using your PC/Mac.