PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Adviser

LittleSirP
06-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Having trouble sleeping? Follow these steps to the sleep-zone.

Step 1: Get a comfortable position for you to sleep in. I prefer having my bed against a corner so I can wrap my hand around the pillow where my head rests (You know, the coldness), and my other hand wrapped around my huggy-pillow.

Step 2 (Optional, but recommended): Get Relax Melodies on the app store and wear headphones. Customize your desired sounds and set the timer.

Step 2.5(Optional): Drink milk or tea.

Step 3: Turn everything off.

FAQ:

I stayed infront of the computer/TV the whole day, and now I cannot sleep.
Just try your best and follow those steps. Do NOT do that again if you wanna sleep comfortably. Try to get some outdoor air and ride a bike.

I cannot sleep. I tried everything you said.
Okay, I suggest you go to a doctor immediately.

Hope this helps!!!

Renzo909
06-28-2014, 02:55 PM
Having trouble sleeping? Follow these steps to the sleep-zone.

Step 1: Get a comfortable position for you to sleep in. I prefer having my bed against a corner so I can wrap my hand around the pillow where my head rests (You know, the coldness), and my other hand wrapped around my huggy-pillow.

Step 2 (Optional, but recommended): Get Relax Melodies on the app store and wear headphones. Customize your desired sounds and set the timer.

Step 2.5(Optional): Drink milk or tea.

Step 3: Turn everything off.

FAQ:

I stayed infront of the computer/TV the whole day, and now I cannot sleep.
Just try your best and follow those steps. Do NOT do that again if you wanna sleep comfortably. Try to get some outdoor air and ride a bike.

I cannot sleep. I tried everything you said.
Okay, I suggest you go to a doctor immediately.

Hope this helps!!!

I got hypno once. I am abled to sleep easily

- - - Updated - - -

Also,

Yes i hypnotized myself using utube.

I felt stupid.

Well...... There, i can sleep wel!