PDA

View Full Version : no

Cork
06-29-2014, 03:14 PM
No. I will not be stopping because I really am surprised of what hamumu thinks of me. He thinks Im a software pirate and done all this on purpose. I didnt do it on purpose. I never made another account! I just dont even understand why he just wont check the IP address to believe that I didnt make 2 accounts. He denies me EVERY time! It should be really sad to be blamed over something u never did and someone else thought u did. I tell him to check the evidence but he says no! I wasnt even expecting him to say I was anonymous because Im not. Just check the IP address Hamumu! PLEASE! I wont stop until u check the darn IP address! Why didnt he do it in the first place before saying I was anonymous? He can tell by the chat and not checking the IP address!

Am i in the clouds with this? What happend. Stop what?

CoryT
06-29-2014, 03:16 PM
Thread like these can make me, the moderators , and the Other foumers feel threated

Chill out and im sure Hamumu have a suitable explanation

in the mean time sit out for a while and its only a game

and why do you need another account...
don't be another Phumzumpt (cant spell his name)

Cork
06-29-2014, 03:16 PM
I will not stop bugging hamumu until he checks the ip address.

Cos u are banned?

CoryT
06-29-2014, 03:18 PM
Yes and he wont believe that I didnt make 2 accounts.

for how long because if it is not long then just wait it out

Avenie
06-29-2014, 03:19 PM
I will not stop bugging hamumu until he checks the ip address.

I really doubt you are bugging him, you should really report to support team instead.

Telman
06-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Its forever so the ban will never be lifted.

What, is this about the server shuting down for 4 hours?

CoryT
06-29-2014, 03:21 PM
I really doubt you are bugging him, you should really report to support team instead.

Avenie has a point:sweatdrop:

you should got to the support team but if they deny you then just wait out your ban

Telman
06-29-2014, 03:22 PM
What u mean?

The server shut down for 4 hours yesterday. But why did you get banned? Did Hamumu think you were evading another ban? I'm confused, how'd this whole thing start?

CoryT
06-29-2014, 03:25 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4zzI3ZcK3BEnxWRLzeL7srsJbc_wCP J-3jTwrcOLUHr9baffs

THIS MAKE NO SENSE

atwistoffate
06-29-2014, 03:25 PM
The server shut down for 4 hours yesterday. But why did you get banned? Did Hamumu think you were evading another ban? I'm confused, how'd this whole thing start?

This has nothing to do with growtopia... it involves hamumu.com and stuff

Telman
06-29-2014, 03:27 PM
This has nothing to do with growtopia... it involves hamumu.com and stuff

Oh..I wonder which game, wouldn't it be smarter to email the support team? Btw, thanks for helping me out. :}

bagel124
06-29-2014, 03:29 PM
I don't understand. What is going on?

Never mind - While I was lagging it out, he posted. NEVER MIND EVERYONE. YOU ARE READING THIS.

Telman
06-29-2014, 03:32 PM
Heres the information u need to know. Hello I'm omarogi1 from hamumu. I once was banned from hamumu because of someone else giving away a pirated download link for a hamumu game. They told me that it was stealing and one person said it wasn't but I wasn't sure who to listen to. I wasn't sure the admin was telling me it was stealing. I thought it was just a normal member of hamumu. But I listened to the guy who was saying it wasn't stealing. I wasn't sure who to listen so I guessed the guy who said it was not stealing. Me and the guy who said not stealing got banned for piracy and it wasn't me. I heard about the download link that it never works. I was never told about piracy until after being banned. In school they told me about it but it was already too late. I had no idea the admin on hamchat said it was stealing. I didn't know the admin was telling me it was stealing. I thought it was a random member. Iv'e never seen the admin's account until after being banned. I try to tell the admin but he says I'm lying. He said he will never sell games to me ever again. He ignores every email I send him now. I told you it wasn't my fault. It wasn't even me. I heard about the download link that didn't work. I didn't pirate the admins games. The other person tried to though. So the other guy taught me that it was not stealing and I listened to him but I didn't know in the beginning. He even banned my IP address. This is what hamumu said. Oh good heavens, this is on this forum now?

Omarogi, YOU ARE "ANONYMOUS". The person you claim that did this other than you, is YOU. We DO have ways of verifying who says messages in our chat. Just changing your name doesn't change who you are. You're a software pirate, and you're not welcome at Hamumu. And you never EVER EVER EVER will be.

I told him I didnt bt he wont ever believe me anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

I even posted this in the rtsoft tavern as well.
That's sad man, you were gullible and did what was wrong. I'm guessing you deserved a punishment, but you didn't deserve the punishment forever. Sorry man, but I don't think Hamumu will talk to you anymore. :{

- - - Updated - - -

np but I told them but they havent answered over a month now.

The support desk? You asked the support desk too but they haven't answered? Wow...

CoryT
06-29-2014, 03:33 PM
Heres the information u need to know. Hello I'm omarogi1 from hamumu. I once was banned from hamumu because of someone else giving away a pirated download link for a hamumu game. They told me that it was stealing and one person said it wasn't but I wasn't sure who to listen to. I wasn't sure the admin was telling me it was stealing. I thought it was just a normal member of hamumu. But I listened to the guy who was saying it wasn't stealing. I wasn't sure who to listen so I guessed the guy who said it was not stealing. Me and the guy who said not stealing got banned for piracy and it wasn't me. I heard about the download link that it never works. I was never told about piracy until after being banned. In school they told me about it but it was already too late. I had no idea the admin on hamchat said it was stealing. I didn't know the admin was telling me it was stealing. I thought it was a random member. Iv'e never seen the admin's account until after being banned. I try to tell the admin but he says I'm lying. He said he will never sell games to me ever again. He ignores every email I send him now. I told you it wasn't my fault. It wasn't even me. I heard about the download link that didn't work. I didn't pirate the admins games. The other person tried to though. So the other guy taught me that it was not stealing and I listened to him but I didn't know in the beginning. He even banned my IP address. This is what hamumu said. Oh good heavens, this is on this forum now?

Omarogi, YOU ARE "ANONYMOUS". The person you claim that did this other than you, is YOU. We DO have ways of verifying who says messages in our chat. Just changing your name doesn't change who you are. You're a software pirate, and you're not welcome at Hamumu. And you never EVER EVER EVER will be.

I told him I didnt bt he wont ever believe me anymore.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4zzI3ZcK3BEnxWRLzeL7srsJbc_wCP J-3jTwrcOLUHr9baffs

THIS MAKE LITTLE SENSE