PDA

View Full Version : We are beginning to enter the era of reverse sexism.

yoman1
06-29-2014, 09:35 PM
Ever noticed that within many codes of conduct, there is always something saying "No discriminating against women" but there was never anything saying "Don't discriminate men"?:scratch:

It says putting masculinity over femininity is forbidden but not vise versa.

Socially speaking, a man killing a woman cuz she was female is more illegal than a woman killing 2 men cuz they were men. Something's not right here.
As well, if a man and a woman enter a locked room with no outside communication available, the woman rapes the man and they exit. The man says he got raped and provides minimal evidence while the woman says she got raped, period. No evidence whatsoever. The cops are more likely to believe the woman than the man.:excl:

I, of course follow the rule that all people must be treated equally but if that's the case, why are we suddenly switching roles?
Now, I OBVIOUSLY can't say this for the entire planet (Casually looks towards Middle East and Afghanistan on globe) but North America and parts of Europe.

Money has always been an edgy topic to cover about equality. Mainly due to something known as chivalry. A man brings most of the money on a date and pays for everything. Girlfriend complains about her not being payed enough the whole date despite the fact that she didn't pay a single penny (Nickel).

See, this frustrates me the most because I can't take either side without being taken down. If I support chivalry, I lose 'cause I'd start discussing the reason why women are payed less thus, making me sound sexist. If I support women being payed more, I would start talking about how then, women would have the ability to split the bill right down the middle which, people supporting chivalry will call me a jerk so... this is NOT an easy topic. I will just say go about however you want.

So, I might get taken down upon posting this but this is just my opinion. If you don't support my opinion, I accept it but don't rage and stuff.:sweatdrop:

Icebreaker in the comment section: If women want equality so badly, doesn't that mean they would have to give up their right to slap men?

Megazork
06-29-2014, 09:36 PM
Ever noticed that within many codes of conduct, there is always something saying "No discriminating against women" but there was never anything saying "Don't discriminate men"?:scratch:

It says putting masculinity over femininity is forbidden but not vise versa.

Socially speaking, a man killing a woman cuz she was female is more illegal than a woman killing 2 men cuz they were men. Something's not right here.
As well, if a man and a woman enter a locked room with no outside communication available, the woman rapes the man and they exit. The man says he got raped and provides minimal evidence while the woman says she got raped, period. No evidence whatsoever. The cops are more likely to believe the woman than the man.:excl:

I, of course follow the rule that all people must be treated equally but if that's the case, why are we suddenly switching roles?
Now, I OBVIOUSLY can't say this for the entire planet (Casually looks towards Middle East and Afghanistan on globe) but North America and parts of Europe.

Money has always been an edgy topic to cover about equality. Mainly due to something known as chivalry. A man brings most of the money on a date and pays for everything. Girlfriend complains about her not being payed enough the whole date despite the fact that she didn't pay a single penny (Nickel).

See, this frustrates me the most because I can't take either side without being taken down. If I support chivalry, I lose 'cause I'd start discussing the reason why women are payed less thus, making me sound sexist. If I support women being payed more, I would start talking about how then, women would have the ability to split the bill right down the middle which, people supporting chivalry will call me a jerk so... this is NOT an easy topic. I will just say go about however you want.

So, I might get taken down upon posting this but this is just my opinion. If you don't support my opinion, I accept it but don't rage and stuff.:sweatdrop:

Icebreaker in the comment section: If women want equality so badly, doesn't that mean they would have to give up their right to slap men?

Women give birth and have periods, respect that.

CoryT
06-29-2014, 09:39 PM

are you a woman...:scratch:

and plus I respect everyone
its like playing rock paper scissors
sometimes you win
sometimes you lose
and sometimes you have a tie
but all together you have fun

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbo9zwhLSNbS9yYvIvEPmG34Yqo0Il1 BX_mYA4Fi15_aWD0sWAcA

but what I am tying to say we are all equal...

yoman1
06-29-2014, 09:40 PM

I do. However, I think people are wording what they want incorrectly.

Equality isn't what they want. They in a way, don't want equality per se.

It's Equity- look it up- that's what they want.

CoryT
06-29-2014, 09:42 PM
I do. However, I think people are wording what they want incorrectly.

Equality isn't what they want. They in a way, don't want equality per se.

It's Equity- look it up- that's what they want.

.........:poop:

I don't care

we are all human
except Link...he's hylian

yoman1
06-29-2014, 09:45 PM
.........:poop:

I don't care

we are all human
except Link...he's hylian

So explain to me why a rule against putting Femininity over Masculinity was never established? (Well, at least in a LOT of places)

Megazork
06-29-2014, 09:47 PM
are you a woman...:scratch:

and plus I respect everyone
its like playing rock paper scissors
sometimes you win
sometimes you lose
and sometimes you have a tie
but all together you have fun

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbo9zwhLSNbS9yYvIvEPmG34Yqo0Il1 BX_mYA4Fi15_aWD0sWAcA

but what I am tying to say we are all equal...

It's up to you to make that assumption. Am I a female? Or a male?

CoryT
06-29-2014, 09:49 PM
So explain to me why a rule against putting Femininity over Masculinity was never established? (Well, at least in a LOT of places)

I cant explain what other people do

I TOOK A CLASS OF PHYSIOLOGY NOT TELEPATHY

SO I DONT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK

- - - Updated - - -

It's up to you to make that assumption. Am I a female? Or a male?

not being sexist

but I assume female because of avatar pict and siggy...but I do respect man and women equally

Megazork
06-30-2014, 02:53 AM
I cant explain what other people do

I TOOK A CLASS OF PHYSIOLOGY NOT TELEPATHY

SO I DONT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK

- - - Updated - - -

not being sexist

but I assume female because of avatar pict and siggy...but I do respect man and women equally

Who knows, I could be a male. But it's good that you respect men and women equally. They both do things that make them considerably equal

CoryT
06-30-2014, 03:04 AM
Who knows, I could be a male. But it's good that you respect men and women equally. They both do things that make them considerably equal

Thank you because my stepdad thinks im a homosexual becuase I respect women like I respect men
P:mad:

The 978
06-30-2014, 07:45 AM
Thank you because my stepdad thinks im a homosexual becuase I respect women like I respect men
P:mad:

I respect women too...

Its not being homo.

Its being clever.

Or homo :crazy:

Areodax
06-30-2014, 07:46 AM
The only thing I dont respect is spiders. Why the hell do they exist! They're so damn creepy.

The 978
06-30-2014, 07:47 AM
The only thing I dont respect is spiders. Why the hell do they exist! They're so damn creepy.

Spider man :ninja:

Areodax
06-30-2014, 07:50 AM
Spider man :ninja:

I respect him. But mot Man-Spider.

*shudder*

yoman1
07-01-2014, 07:35 PM

1 less spider= 1000 more flies/Mosquitos. That's why.

dingle500
07-01-2014, 07:46 PM

Why you hate my pretty spiders?! I WILL KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAAAT! MY SPIDERS ARE THE PRETTIEST THINGS EVER.

And ya me agreeeeeees. Men & Women should be treated equally. Unless the women has gone completely paranoid.