PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play terraria ON XBOX

Spotlight
06-30-2014, 10:17 AM
I recently got a huge terraria addiction, and I'm wondering if there's anyone on these forums that I could play terraria with? Must have xbox live and obviously, an xbox. Mic is not required, as I don't have one either.

I am currently trying to defeat Plantera, I have dragon armor, legendary tizona, chlorophyte pickaxe and drax, etc.
I was hoping someone could help me defeat him by chance, I have located 2 bulbs as of now.

Just send me a message on the forums and I'll give you my Xbox live name.
Thanks!

MySuperCookie
06-30-2014, 11:01 AM
I recently got a huge terraria addiction, and I'm wondering if there's anyone on these forums that I could play terraria with? Must have xbox live and obviously, an xbox. Mic is not required, as I don't have one either.

I am currently trying to defeat Plantera, I have dragon armor, legendary tizona, chlorophyte pickaxe and drax, etc.
I was hoping someone could help me defeat him by chance, I have located 2 bulbs as of now.

Just send me a message on the forums and I'll give you my Xbox live name.
Thanks!

I ish have, but I don't play Terraria since I got my new game, Child Of Light :o:rolleyes:

:hug::hat:

Spotlight
07-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Bump. 0.o
There's gotta be some people.

The 978
07-01-2014, 10:34 AM
I do.

But I am on vacation for 21 days so...

Send me friend request (The 978)

Anulot
07-01-2014, 03:51 PM
I'll play with ya. My world was accidentally deleted though, so I had to start over. I now have have meterioritr armour.

Shredder2600
07-03-2014, 04:55 AM
Ha, playing PC ports on Xbox. What a joke.

Liammagoo
07-03-2014, 07:07 AM
I don't play terraria on the Xbox because the controls suck. To me building is a nightmare and running around is hard as heck.

CookieMonster
07-03-2014, 01:37 PM
I don't have Terraria on Xbox........
But I have it