PDA

View Full Version : Games

Fealers
07-01-2014, 11:43 AM
Okay, can anyone tell me multyplayer games? On PC, not Growtopia or Minecraft. No downloading, maybe fast download like GT.

Dakukene
07-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Well, I like to play League of Legends (I keep posting this game everywhere :sweatdrop:)
It might take some time to download, but in the end It's worth it.
It's a game that you can play with other people. (Duh.. :p)
Positive:
A huge selection of different champions.
Can make lots of friends
Has a reporting system (Can report after the game)
Different lanes (Bot- 2players: ADC & Support) (Top- 1-2players: Usually has a tank.. 1player when the other is a jungler.) (Mid- Mid champions)
If you are new to the came I would be a support in normal games. ;)
Has different game modes .. Bot game- Play against bots (Practice). Normal game- Play against others/people
Can play with friends / be in the same team.
Negative:
People can be rude.
People will flame, if you feed your lane. (Not in ARAM that often.)
People are gonna report you if you are afk. (You can get reported for that)
You CANNOT instalock (Insta-lock? :p), if you do, get lots of mean comments.
Make sure you have the right runes & masteries.

There are lots of more positive & negative things. You can check it out. (If you're that bored ;) )

Fealers
07-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Forgot 1 thing, no lol. :panic::panic::panic:

Fealers
07-02-2014, 05:55 AM
Bump (10 Games)

HunterHell
07-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Okay, can anyone tell me multyplayer games? On PC, not Growtopia or Minecraft. No downloading, maybe fast download like GT.

There's a game I started playing about a month ago - Robocraft (http://robocraftgame.com/)
Basically, you make a "robot" (it's more like a vehicle, it can be car, hovercraft, airplane...), go into battles, and kill other robots.
It's super fun. You progress up the levels (which allow you to put more stuff on your robot) and tiers of the robots (which allow you to put better stuff on your robots).

Might seem a bit hard and weird at the beginning, but trust me, if you like letting your imagination work and like physics, aerodynamics and stuff like that (don't worry, you don't need to be smart to make a nice robot, but knowing how aerodynamics work could help), you'll love it!

The community is still nice.
There are about 2000-4000 online players at the same time. Growtopia in it's early days. ;)
FreeJammers, the developers, is a group of a few people (unlike Growtopia).
Because the game is A LOT different from Growtopia, the developers often take nice suggestions and feedback about updates, so they try to balance things out really often.
They sometimes throw stuff way off balance, then they get ton of hate on the forums, then they fix it. :whistling:

The download doesn't take TOO LONG.
The launcher is about 6.9MBs, but when you download the launcher, the launcher has to download all the game files.
When I started playing, there was 189MBs(I think) of game files, there might be a bit more now with the new updates.
I think it took me about half an hour to download all that.

Fealers
07-02-2014, 06:55 PM
There's a game I started playing about a month ago - Robocraft (http://robocraftgame.com/)
Basically, you make a "robot" (it's more like a vehicle, it can be car, hovercraft, airplane...), go into battles, and kill other robots.
It's super fun. You progress up the levels (which allow you to put more stuff on your robot) and tiers of the robots (which allow you to put better stuff on your robots).

Might seem a bit hard and weird at the beginning, but trust me, if you like letting your imagination work and like physics, aerodynamics and stuff like that (don't worry, you don't need to be smart to make a nice robot, but knowing how aerodynamics work could help), you'll love it!

The community is still nice.
There are about 2000-4000 online players at the same time. Growtopia in it's early days. ;)
FreeJammers, the developers, is a group of a few people (unlike Growtopia).
Because the game is A LOT different from Growtopia, the developers often take nice suggestions and feedback about updates, so they try to balance things out really often.
They sometimes throw stuff way off balance, then they get ton of hate on the forums, then they fix it. :whistling:

The download doesn't take TOO LONG.
The launcher is about 6.9MBs, but when you download the launcher, the launcher has to download all the game files.
When I started playing, there was 189MBs(I think) of game files, there might be a bit more now with the new updates.
I think it took me about half an hour to download all that.

Woah, seems fun ! I Will surely download it. :D

Anulot
07-02-2014, 07:08 PM
I quit LoL. The community sucked for me. I play Star Wars: Thr Old Repliblic (http://swtor.com)

Great community, lots of fun. They may not be the most civil, but they are fun. Tell me if you start playing, I can give you some stuff.