PDA

View Full Version : How do I do all these things?!

LittleSirP
07-03-2014, 12:24 PM
School's being a pain. I can't even manage my time, I NEED YOUR HELP.

Areodax
07-03-2014, 12:57 PM

Do your homework first. Do it as fast as you can, understanding the lesson can help you finish faster.

There, you have at least 4 hours to play GT or go farming..

Boomer
07-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Start reviewing your homework on the bus. Answer a few questions you already know, or can solve quickly. Then you'll have more time to go after the difficult ones.

Brys
07-03-2014, 03:19 PM

What I did is that when I got home from school I did my homework from 2:30-4:30 then I played on my iPad 4:30-6:00 then played outside from 6:00-6:30 then did drawings on my ipad/playing games on my ipad (mostly clash of clans or growtopia, maybe tanked) from 6:30-7:30. I manage my time pretty well, I guess.

HunterHell
07-03-2014, 04:40 PM

I don't get it...
I have tons of free time, even if I'm given tons of homework (compared to the some kind of an "average" amount of homework).
Everyone complains about not having enough free time on the forums.
Is it because your school lasts longer or because there's a lot of homework?

I sometimes do homework while watching tv.
Yeah, yeah, it makes me lose my concentration blah blah...
But if you're good at multitasking (doing multiple things at once), it isn't a problem.
Saves some time and then it isn't too boring. ;)

LittleSirP
07-04-2014, 10:05 AM
High school is so HARD. We are expected to do things that interfere with other subject's homework.

PotatoMarco
07-04-2014, 11:29 AM
It took me about 3-4 hours of work to finish a 5 item homework on physics and a research for PE. Still got tons of time.