PDA

View Full Version : Support-_-

JakeFrost
07-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Ok, here's the deal. I tried to change my pass like 5 times yesterday. I typed in the correct email 5 times. I checked my email for an hour straight and saw no password confirmation. I need some help it will not work for me. Any ideas?

Friboy8
07-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Ok, here's the deal. I tried to change my pass like 5 times yesterday. I typed in the correct email 5 times. I checked my email for an hour straight and saw no password confirmation. I need some help it will not work for me. Any ideas?

Same happened to me .-.
Look in the jusnk mail section (not on iPad) only PC XD

I was looking on iPad for ages and was like WTH!?
But yeah hope I helped?

- - - Updated - - -

Same happened to me .-.
Look in the junk mail section (not on iPad) only PC XD

I was looking on iPad for ages and was like WTH!?
But yeah hope I helped?

JakeFrost
07-03-2014, 11:44 PM
I feel you brother. Support does nothing to hacked victims.

IZE
07-04-2014, 12:18 AM
The creators should be able to trace our history and they've got access to our IP numbers. Can they not see a pattern of who logged in where, when and so on ...

Sry for you Jack .... and everybody who got hacked! If you are planning on rebuild, dont be shy too ask for materials....I'm pretty sure most of us got some extra blocks or spikes!!! Just hollor!!