PDA

View Full Version : I started YouTube!

Telman
07-05-2014, 12:27 AM
I'm here to announce that I started YouTube! I will be making Growtopia videos and many others game videos! Please subscribe to my channel if you can, and give me some suggestions for Growtopia videos! Thanks! Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDDdksGzbur1jKS2W3p9WTw

darksnake99
07-05-2014, 01:17 AM
If possible, I would suggest recording on a PC. You can use Bandicam (Or Fraps if your computer is better) and the quality is higher.

Maplers:)
07-05-2014, 01:43 AM
I'm here to announce that I started YouTube! I will be making Growtopia videos and many others game videos! Please subscribe to my channel if you can, and give me some suggestions for Growtopia videos! Thanks! Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDDdksGzbur1jKS2W3p9WTw

How are you able to record on you phone, if it's an android or something other than an iphone then nevermind

Telman
07-05-2014, 05:34 AM
New video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CsJT05Esr9s

Telman
07-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Bump!!!!!!

Telman
07-06-2014, 04:07 PM
New video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4tfHBQdilY
I worked super hard, please sub, like, and enjoy! :}

Telman
07-07-2014, 11:48 PM
New video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt4_Fyda3Lc
EDIT: Rubie will love this! :}

Telman
07-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Guys, please subscribe to my channel if possible. Here is my newest video for Neokje1/2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSAzvXkJ0p4

Telman
07-10-2014, 07:23 PM
Umm, any feedback guys? And please, I would love 1 more subscribe(I really want 20 subscribers). If you guys subscribe, thank you, it's your choice anyway. :}

optimuswhat
07-10-2014, 08:15 PM
Umm, any feedback guys? And please, I would love 1 more subscribe(I really want 20 subscribers). If you guys subscribe, thank you, it's your choice anyway. :}

As others have said, it's a much better idea to record GT on a computer than your phone.

Telman
07-10-2014, 08:19 PM
As others have said, it's a much better idea to record GT on a computer than your phone.

I don't play on PC. My parents don't allow me to download games on my pc.

optimuswhat
07-10-2014, 08:21 PM
I don't play on PC. My parents don't allow me to download games on my pc.

I don't mean to pry... But why?!
You're allowed to download UNOFFICAL iOS apps, but not PC files?
You don't need to answer if you don't want to.

Telman
07-10-2014, 08:46 PM
I don't mean to pry... But why?!
You're allowed to download UNOFFICAL iOS apps, but not PC files?
You don't need to answer if you don't want to.

Well, my parents don't care about me downloading an app from the internet, but when it comes to Pc, they do. My friends pc once broke because she opened up a website. I don't want the same for me.

optimuswhat
07-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Well, my parents don't care about me downloading an app from the internet, but when it comes to Pc, they do. My friends pc once broke because she opened up a website. I don't want the same for me.

Your computer simply can't "break" from opening a website. It can get a virus, but that can EASILY be fixed by doing a system restore. Don't you guys have an anti-virus? Like AVG or Vipre?
Oh, and never click on ads. Get Adblock for Google Chrome.
Lastly, never go to a website you don't trust. If you're not sure, try doing some research on it. It should take only 5 minutes to gather enough info wether or not it'ss good or not.

Lastly (for real), don't download a free anti-virus. They're usually old, broken, outdated, etc.

You should probably tell your friend to get a decent anti-virus, too, and Google Chrome + AdBlock.

By the way, do a bit of research on System Restores and how they're done. I've never actually had to do one, so I'm lost there.

Telman
07-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Your computer simply can't "break" from opening a website. It can get a virus, but that can EASILY be fixed by doing a system restore. Don't you guys have an anti-virus? Like AVG or Vipre?
Oh, and never click on ads. Get Adblock for Google Chrome.
Lastly, never go to a website you don't trust. If you're not sure, try doing some research on it. It should take only 5 minutes to gather enough info wether or not it'ss good or not.

Lastly (for real), don't download a free anti-virus. They're usually old, broken, outdated, etc.

You should probably tell your friend to get a decent anti-virus, too, and Google Chrome + AdBlock.

By the way, do a bit of research on System Restores and how they're done. I've never actually had to do one, so I'm lost there.

Actually, I do have an anti-virus app(my friend didn't though), but then again, my parents don't want me downloading games on my pc. And since I sometimes can't play Growtopia(Aren't allowed), I can easily go to my Pc, and when they come back, I'll immediately change the page. So they can't trust me like that, and again, it's not like they'll just take the pc out of the room(as it did take hard work to get it to turn on). But yeah, I'll tell my friend to use an anti virus app as well. Thanks for the help. And yes, I think my friends computer broke because a virus got on to it's system without her being aware of it. Thanks man.

optimuswhat
07-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Actually, I do have an anti-virus app(my friend didn't though), but then again, my parents don't want me downloading games on my pc. And since I sometimes can't play Growtopia(Aren't allowed), I can easily go to my Pc, and when they come back, I'll immediately change the page. So they can't trust me like that, and again, it's not like they'll just take the pc out of the room(as it did take hard work to get it to turn on). But yeah, I'll tell my friend to use an anti virus app as well. Thanks for the help. And yes, I think my friends computer broke because a virus got on to it's system without her being aware of it. Thanks man.

Uh.
How old is your PC? Sounds like its over 10 years old!

Cocomonkey
07-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Quality: Try to make it boost up to 480 p, it's clear. If better, then do so.
Voice over/Live commentary: When you type on IOS it takes up the whole screen, people don't wanna see you type!
Editing: Try using an editor, like iMovie or MovieMaker to cut out unnecessary or boring bits.

Telman
07-11-2014, 12:25 AM
Voice over/Live commentary: When you type on IOS it takes up the whole screen, people don't wanna see you type!
Editing: Try using an editor, like iMovie or MovieMaker to cut out unnecessary or boring bits.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll do my best to improve my downfalls.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and by the way, are you teamed/partnered up with any youtube networks(TGN, Machinima, Curse, etc...)?

Telman
07-11-2014, 01:19 AM
Uh.
How old is your PC? Sounds like its over 10 years old!

Umm, I'd say...4 years old.