PDA

View Full Version : I'm freaking out...

SageDeoxys
07-06-2014, 01:46 AM
I've been freaking out lately... People on both Growtopia and Tanked are saluting me as if I've known them for a long time. Its becoming more and more abundant while the days pass... Some people on Tanked have even gone to the point of naming themselves sagedeoxys without a TankID (obviously because I own that one). I need yer guys halp. I'm freaking out, and Darkrai being in my house right now ain't really helping...

syrup
07-06-2014, 01:51 AM
Get any bug/fighting/fairy type Pokemon, that should take care of Darkrai.

Brennanber
07-06-2014, 01:53 AM
You should be worried. VERY WORRIED. This is an organized attack on your identity to take your account and lifestyle through advanced impersonation techniques.

But luckily I found their plan layout on a youtube video. They are a truly dreadful orginization!
http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

SageDeoxys
07-06-2014, 01:58 AM
Get any bug/fighting/fairy type Pokemon, that should take care of Darkrai.

I'm OK with Darkrai, he's my friend. What creeps me about it is its face...

- - - Updated - - -

You should be worried. VERY WORRIED. This is an organized attack on your identity to take your account and lifestyle through advanced impersonation techniques.

But luckily I found their plan layout on a youtube video. They are a truly dreadful orginization!
http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Eh... It seems more like they're my fans than some identity weirdos...
Btw, ain't gonna fall for that Rick Roll.

Sheth
07-06-2014, 02:00 AM
ITS CAUSE YOURE A POKEMON. Case closed lel

SageDeoxys
07-06-2014, 02:01 AM
ITS CAUSE YOURE A POKEMON. Case closed lel

I'm serious...
They aren't mean, but they just simply act like they've known me for a long... Long.... LONG time.

Brennanber
07-06-2014, 02:03 AM
I'm OK with Darkrai, he's my friend. What creeps me about it is its face...

- - - Updated - - -

Eh... It seems more like they're my fans than some identity weirdos...
Btw, ain't gonna fall for that Rick Roll.

Actually, you DID fall for the rick roll :) otherwise you wouldnt have known it was a rick roll. Unless you memorize these links on the top of your head which is a waste of time as there are thousands of rick roll videos.

Sheth
07-06-2014, 02:05 AM
It's cause you're famous :D or they're trying to replace you cause dey gonna kidnap yew.

SageDeoxys
07-06-2014, 02:20 AM
It's cause you're famous :D or they're trying to replace you cause dey gonna kidnap yew.

I hope its the first one... But wait a second. They can't kidnap me. They'd have to Aliennap me.
#LOGIC
#WAITWHATSLOGIC?

Lenz
07-06-2014, 03:04 AM
why are you freaking out? it isn't that big of a deal.. it's probs just some kids trying to be obnoxious. ;p

Sheth
07-06-2014, 03:29 AM
I hope its the first one... But wait a second. They can't kidnap me. They'd have to Aliennap me.
#LOGIC
#WAITWHATSLOGIC?

Just hope they don't have that advanced technology or a master ball XD

RevJustice
07-06-2014, 03:35 AM
Doesn't Deoxys get Focus Blast?

Tech
07-06-2014, 04:14 AM
COME TO US! COME TO US! COME TO US!

optimuswhat
07-06-2014, 05:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano

SageDeoxys
07-06-2014, 07:43 PM
Doesn't Deoxys get Focus Blast?

Only by using a TM.

But guys, I need a REAL explanation. It just gives me the creeps having to enter Skids' Tavern now...