PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to fix this?

Evets1
07-07-2014, 06:16 PM

I know it has something to do with the settings, but what caused it? The only thing is that it doesn't like to save many things. I always have to log back in whenever I close safari. Anyone know how to fix this?
Ps: I'm using an iPad 2
Pps: If you can't spot the problem, it's that the top part should be white. Not black.

Boomer
07-07-2014, 06:17 PM
I don't see it...

The 978
07-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Doesn't break the forums. And black is gut.

Gusto
07-07-2014, 10:13 PM

I know it has something to do with the settings, but what caused it? The only thing is that it doesn't like to save many things. I always have to log back in whenever I close safari. Anyone know how to fix this?
Ps: I'm using an iPad 2
Pps: If you can't spot the problem, it's that the top part should be white. Not black.

Ah yes, you must mean the black bar which shows the URL. (Correct?)

Well, when you have it black, it means you're on Private Search mode. This mode doesn't allow cookies (the things that keep information) from being collected. So you would need to log back in whenever you leave.

To fix it, all you need to do is

1. Go to settings
2. Find Safari
3. Toggle off Private mode

And Tada, you've fixed your problem :)

Evets1
07-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Ah yes, you must mean the black bar which shows the URL. (Correct?)

Well, when you have it black, it means you're on Private Search mode. This mode doesn't allow cookies (the things that keep information) from being collected. So you would need to log back in whenever you leave.

To fix it, all you need to do is

1. Go to settings
2. Find Safari
3. Toggle off Private mode

And Tada, you've fixed your problem :)

Umm...

Gusto
07-08-2014, 12:18 AM
Flicker off the "do not track"

Because that's what cookies do :)