PDA

View Full Version : Id like just a minute of ur time ._.

ChubbyPanda
07-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Could u peeps click da link below on my siggy? its not a must but all ya gotta do is just click it and ur helpin me out. Thanks :wave:

Telman
07-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Could u peeps click da link below on my siggy? its not a must but all ya gotta do is just click it and ur helpin me out. Thanks :wave:

I clicked it, and btw, nice way of earning free steam wallets/codes. :}

ChubbyPanda
07-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Ah aha ^^; yea i play TF2 and Realm of the Mad God. Im tryin to find a good MMORPG game to kill time with when trees grow in GT. I saw Aura Kingdom, seems perfect but hasn't come out yet ._.

- - - Updated - - -

http://steam-cards.com/?click=231f7a

A.K.A BUMMMPPP

Boomer
07-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Hmmm...I clicked it and my security system said it was a malicious website.

Anything you'd like to tell us?

ChubbyPanda
07-08-2014, 03:03 PM

O-O wow, well if it was then the 9 people who had clicked would've got the same security warning. If it was, it is not my intention but im pretty sure its not. Its just a way for me to get games in steam. Dat is all i can tell ._. And now i bet everyone will be too afraid to click the link thinking its a virus or a hack ._.
;_;

Telman
07-08-2014, 03:06 PM

My AntiVirus program didn't say a thing about it.

- - - Updated - - -

O-O wow, well if it was then the 9 people who had clicked would've got the same security warning. If it was, it is not my intention but im pretty sure its not. Its just a way for me to get games in steam. Dat is all i can tell ._. And now i bet everyone will be too afraid to click the link thinking its a virus or a hack ._.
;_;

Maybe the website is a scam trying to harm you device?

ChubbyPanda
07-08-2014, 03:08 PM
I dont believe so cus i know 2 other people who use this website and also play GT and so far when i entered the website, i didnt need to enter any personel info

Telman
07-08-2014, 03:11 PM
I dont believe so cus i know 2 other people who use this website and also play GT and so far when i entered the website, i didnt need to enter any personel info

Malacious harms a device, it doesn't really take away personal information. I think you shouldn't use this website again. :/

ChubbyPanda
07-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Alright, i have done some research on a steam community and it is not officially announced so im gonna go on a limb here and say its a phishing so thx guys for letting me reconsider this, gonna remove it from my siggy

Telman
07-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Alright, i have done some research on a steam community and it is not officially announced so im gonna go on a limb here and say its a phishing so thx guys for letting me reconsider this, gonna remove it from my siggy

No problem man, and okay, better safe than sorry. :}

Boomer
07-08-2014, 03:46 PM

Kkkkkkkk. Last thing anyone wants is to have the Blue Screen of Death pop up.

Telman
07-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Kkkkkkkk. Last thing anyone wants is to have the Blue Screen of Death pop up.

Hahah, I agree. :}

THICKE.
07-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Click for click?