PDA

View Full Version : Skype - An account I never added...

lsaac2
07-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Well, I was playing Minecraft then suddenly I got a message from a person I didn't know. And it turns out I had hat person in my contacts for a while now. These are the messages that I saw/got from this person Before I blocked him/her:

me

Um, Who are you?‏

‎June‎ ‎15

red.labia94

heyy :)‏

yesterday

red.labia94

today

red.labia94

me
WHO ARE YOUUU‏

red.labia94
h ello. Yayy someone to talk to :-) !! how r you?? ‏

me
WHO ARE YOU, I DON'T KNOW YOU.‏

red.labia94
I am good thank you for chatting with me, I found your name in the skype members directory :) what are you up to?‏

me
I'm talking to a deaf person, that's what.‏

red.labia94
I would ask to trade pics, but I think i'd rather see each other, u can see the real thing on my cam... you want to?‏

me
No.‏

I have no idea who you are.‏

red.labia94
Click h*tp://uC9gc9Wz6Y.verifiedwebcams.com it is a more safe area with my cam u will have to verify your age so I'm not showing my pu**y to a minor ;), i had to do it too but dont worry its 100% FREE and its alot of fun once u get in ;)‏

me
I'm not clicking anything.‏

red.labia94
u can just watch me if you want, or we can both get on ;-) make sure you sign up, then it should connect you to my cam‏

me
‎PM I'm good.‏

red.labia94
ok, fill out your information,first and last name, be sure you put your correct birthday k? I got something really sexy on for u lol ur gonna like this :-)‏

me
I'm not sharing anything.‏

red.labia94
‎ Credit card, debit card, or atm is just to verify your real age luv, your card will NOT be charged just validated, see where it says that? like i said it's 100% FREE... cant show t**s and pu**y to underage..you know? ;)‏

me
I'm deleting your contact now.‏

red.labia94
I am inside waiting for you. can you see me yet??‏

isaac sipe blocked red.labia94

Please tell me if everything I said/did here was the right thing to do.

Brys
07-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Well, I was playing Minecraft then suddenly I got a message from a person I didn't know. And it turns out I had hat person in my contacts for a while now. These are the messages that I saw/got from this person Before I blocked him/her:

me

Um, Who are you?‏

‎June‎ ‎15

red.labia94

yesterday

red.labia94

today

red.labia94

me
WHO ARE YOUUU‏

red.labia94

me

red.labia94
I am good thank you for chatting with me, I found your name in the skype members directory :) what are you up to?‏

me

red.labia94
I would ask to trade pics, but I think i'd rather see each other, u can see the real thing on my cam... you want to?‏

me
No.‏

red.labia94
Click h*tp://uC9gc9Wz6Y.verifiedwebcams.com it is a more safe area with my cam u will have to verify your age so I'm not showing my pu**y to a minor ;), i had to do it too but dont worry its 100% FREE and its alot of fun once u get in ;)‏

me

red.labia94
u can just watch me if you want, or we can both get on ;-) make sure you sign up, then it should connect you to my cam‏

me
‎PM I'm good.‏

red.labia94
ok, fill out your information,first and last name, be sure you put your correct birthday k? I got something really sexy on for u lol ur gonna like this :-)‏

me

red.labia94
‎ Credit card, debit card, or atm is just to verify your real age luv, your card will NOT be charged just validated, see where it says that? like i said it's 100% FREE... cant show t**s and pu**y to underage..you know? ;)‏

me

red.labia94

You did everything right, only thing you could do any better was block HIM (probably a him) earlier.

lsaac2
07-08-2014, 08:20 PM
You did everything right, only thing you could do any better was block HIM (probably a him) earlier.

Yea I guess, but I just needed more information on Why that person is on my contacts and who that person was, but he/she never answered that. I might be a she, from some things he/she said.

alias
07-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Yea I guess, but I just needed more information on Why that person is on my contacts and who that person was, but he/she never answered that. I might be a she, from some things he/she said.

the way this person replied, it looks like it may have been a spambot. how the hell it got into your contacts, I don't know.

Mark Möstwâñted
07-11-2014, 08:18 PM

me

Um, Who are you?‏

‎June‎ ‎15

red.labia94

yesterday

red.labia94

today

red.labia94

me
WHO ARE YOUUU‏

red.labia94

me

red.labia94

me

red.labia94

me
No.‏

red.labia94

me

red.labia94

me
‎PM I'm good.‏

red.labia94

me

red.labia94

me

red.labia94

Well I was playing in an server called island craft the conversation was after 1 week he/she/other game me a link from verifiedwebcam.com then I blocked dat I'd minecraft is getting more prostitute players :|

darkscythe
07-11-2014, 08:37 PM
She/he/watchamacallit asked for your credit card/debit card/atm.. I think She/he/watchamacallit wanted to scam you ._.

PacksForAll
07-11-2014, 08:42 PM
It was all completely necessary. If someone you don't know asks for something personal always Deny

Boomer
07-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Random person trying to chat with you: just forget it, and if he won't stop messaging you, ignore him.
Random person who talks about wanting to show their privates: ignore if he goes on about it.
Random person asks for your credit card: IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE!

Shawn Phillips
07-24-2014, 02:16 AM
i think i added her but it is a spam bot and a pretty advanced one i had a decent conve about that being a scam site i copied it to google but only the v**if**dwebcams.com and it came up with a site blocked due to scam or somthing like that so yes its a spambot and one with some ai behind it

Mahmoud
07-24-2014, 02:53 AM
Once someone did the same thing to me but didn't ask for anything and I just blocked him/her...

supperating
07-24-2014, 06:56 PM
Once someone did the same thing to me but didn't ask for anything and I just blocked him/her...

for the curious ones (like me) who click on this fastidious links i will tell you the rest of the history

I thought it was a bot, but as I checked, it was a human.

when you click on the verifiedwebcams.com link

it will take you to a site where they ask for the credit card info, supposedly with 0.00 charge

later you will be charged 2.49 USD, but apart from that, they will charge you montly about 30 USD or more
while you can get the account to be cancelled

in my case, I cancelled the Credit card before it happens, but it will cost time and money to me to restore it