PDA

View Full Version : Cyber bullying

BR3
07-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Cyber bullying in growtopia....
I'm sorry to say this but cyber bullying is taking over.
Everyday I go to seediary,items etc and if somebody says trade and offers jet pack for angels the rich person will go into a rage mode, words will be said and he will never regret...
I have been called a noob and sworn at before, It sucks and if you are treated like this you will eventually take them into deep thaught and think about the stupid things.
I thaught growtopia was punch build growtopia not scam hate quit :cry:
It's sad to think what has happened to lovely pixels...

We need to stop the bullying,
But how? :scratch:
More mods? I hope! Too much scams going on :(
I'd love to help stop cyber bullying! #stopthebullys
I hope you take this into deep consideration and think, have you cyber bullied? Was it good? Did it make you feel powerful? I hope the answer is and ALLWAYS WILL BE NO!

LolDawn
07-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Welcome to the forums!
I have been cyber bullied, however ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS /ignore them and you are fine.

Aimster73
07-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Sorry to hear of your experience, and I have noticed bullying can be rough at times. But HAVE HOPE! Look in my signature for a link on how to safeguard yourself against bullying. The answer isn't "get more mods." The answer is empowering each Growtopian with KNOWLEDGE!

Welcome to the forums!

LolDawn
07-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Sorry to hear of your experience, and I have noticed bullying can be rough at times. But HAVE HOPE! Look in my signature for a link on how to safeguard yourself against bullying. The answer isn't "get more mods." The answer is empowering each Growtopian with KNOWLEDGE!

Welcome to the forums!

The only problem is the "knowledge" thing wonk REALLY work with everyone. Some people are bad and have a greedy and hateful heart. That's what you moderators and us players are avoiding. We can't stop scams FOREVER, but we CAN avoid them. Same with bullies. Yes, you are correct with everything else.
-------OFF-TOPIC-------
When's the next KYDERBY race? Can't wait!
Just do your thing and moderate the game. All us players want is peace and no scams.

Chr1ssa
07-19-2014, 03:21 AM
Cyber bullying in growtopia....
I'm sorry to say this but cyber bullying is taking over.
Everyday I go to seediary,items etc and if somebody says trade and offers jet pack for angels the rich person will go into a rage mode, words will be said and he will never regret...
I have been called a noob and sworn at before, It sucks and if you are treated like this you will eventually take them into deep thaught and think about the stupid things.
I thaught growtopia was punch build growtopia not scam hate quit :cry:
It's sad to think what has happened to lovely pixels...

We need to stop the bullying,
But how? :scratch:
More mods? I hope! Too much scams going on :(
I'd love to help stop cyber bullying! #stopthebullys
I hope you take this into deep consideration and think, have you cyber bullied? Was it good? Did it make you feel powerful? I hope the answer is and ALLWAYS WILL BE NO!
No matter What They Meant to be, They Should Think About a time that
They Were Mean To Someone Its Not Okay To Feel Good By Making Other
Feel Bad They Know What They Did was Wrong Hurting The Weak People Is Just Not Okay
I'm Suffer From Depression. Thousand Of Peoples Getting Hurt. Things Happened For a Reasons Forget All the Haters, Stay Strong

Ilikecats
07-19-2014, 03:33 AM
I just ignore them .-. And if they spam me I'll ignore them with the command it helps for now.....

atwistoffate
07-19-2014, 03:47 AM
Aww sucks but quick question.. Did you do anything to make that happen? It seems kinda rare
for someone to start cyber bullying on Growtopia for no reason... Did you do something
stupid annoying for it to happen.. :scratch:

Moxide
07-19-2014, 04:08 AM
Welcome to the internet! Where everyone's an *******.

Oh, and also, they're a 18 year old rich kid who knows PewDiePie, and is the son of the president.

BR3
07-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Aww sucks but quick question.. Did you do anything to make that happen? It seems kinda rare
for someone to start cyber bullying on Growtopia for no reason... Did you do something
stupid annoying for it to happen.. :scratch:

When people get cyber bullied a few of the reasons are
Being scammers, well duh other people will give you a taste of UR own Medican
Being new, offering jet pack for angels is something a newbie does, pros think it's wasting their time so they tell them that in a way that makes them understand that... Example :
Newbie: I BUY ANGELS!
Pro: for?
Newbie: Trade
They will trade...
the newbie puts in jet pack
The pro immediately declines and starts the rage.
Pro: NO WAY UR NOOB YOU SUCK AND YOULL NEVER GAT ANGELs!!! HAHAHA NOBODY LIKES YOU NEWBIE! (Swear word) (swear word) (swear word) x 1000

:( poor little newbie.
Instead of raging why don't people help me out and say I'll buy your jet pack for one wl
Because the newbies need it more than you

atwistoffate
07-19-2014, 08:02 AM
When people get cyber bullied a few of the reasons are
Being scammers, well duh other people will give you a taste of UR own Medican
Being new, offering jet pack for angels is something a newbie does, pros think it's wasting their time so they tell them that in a way that makes them understand that... Example :
Newbie: I BUY ANGELS!
Pro: for?
Newbie: Trade
They will trade...
the newbie puts in jet pack
The pro immediately declines and starts the rage.
Pro: NO WAY UR NOOB YOU SUCK AND YOULL NEVER GAT ANGELs!!! HAHAHA NOBODY LIKES YOU NEWBIE! (Swear word) (swear word) (swear word) x 1000

:( poor little newbie.
Instead of raging why don't people help me out and say I'll buy your jet pack for one wl
Because the newbies need it more than you

Or... You can learn that you can't expect stuff for free and yes it's annoying as hell
if people put Jetpacks for Angels and i'm sure noobs are smart enough to know it's not worth
and i'm so certain your over exaggerating

BR3
07-23-2014, 08:06 PM
Or... You can learn that you can't expect stuff for free and yes it's annoying as hell
if people put Jetpacks for Angels and i'm sure noobs are smart enough to know it's not worth
and i'm so certain your over exaggerating

Not over exaggerating its true... 😑😑😑😑

atwistoffate
07-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Not over exaggerating its true... 😑😑😑😑

Yes you are you don't really get bullied as a noob in Growtopia
unless you do something annoying to make it happen