PDA

View Full Version : Here is my confession so people can stop bugging me about it.

Megazork
07-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Recently people have been very pushy about my gender. It's hard to tell them since I really want to keep my act up and convince others. You know? Like a friendly troll? No ill intended? Well I even lied to GBAGamer and SageDeoxys that I was a guy and I had a gf moderating my account too. So basically account sharing. One person would get on and get off then so on. Well that had to be a pathetic cover up for me xD. No two people would really share an account. That is like hell on hell. Especially with a growtopia system that kicks you off if two people are on the same account with different devices. Now I guess my lie is kinda up. Here it is. I AM A GIRL oki? Pretty easy to convince people on the internet since a few words and acting is all it takes. But I seriously have no idea why people started getting so interested about it. I have pretended to be a guy for a very very long time. It was pretty easy though since I use to hang out with guys a lot and most of my cousins are down to Earth dudes. So once again I am a girl. So please get off me back now. Gender shouldn't really make a difference on how you look at me anyways since I am going to kill you.

SageDeoxys
07-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Recently people have been very pushy about my gender. It's hard to tell them since I really want to keep my act up and convince others. You know? Like a friendly troll? No ill intended? Well I even lied to GBAGamer and SageDeoxys that I was a guy and I had a gf moderating my account too. So basically account sharing. One person would get on and get off then so on. Well that had to be a pathetic cover up for me xD. No two people would really share an account. That is like hell on hell. Especially with a growtopia system that kicks you off if two people are on the same account with different devices. Now I guess my lie is kinda up. Here it is. I AM A GIRL oki? Pretty easy to convince people on the internet since a few words and acting is all it takes. But I seriously have no idea why people started getting so interested about it. I have pretended to be a guy for a very very long time. It was pretty easy though since I use to hang out with guys a lot and most of my cousins are down to Earth dudes. So once again I am a girl. So please get off me back now. Gender shouldn't really make a difference on how you look at me anyways since I am going to kill you.

You could of told us that from the start. We have no reason to bug you for your gender. I am very sorry if I did.

Megazork
07-10-2014, 08:08 PM
You could of told us that from the start. We have no reason to bug you for your gender. I am very sorry if I did.

I wanted to troll, self explanatory. It's actually a thing my friends and I do commonly. Play as the opposite gender.

SageDeoxys
07-10-2014, 08:09 PM
I wanted to troll, self explanatory. It's actually a thing my friends and I do commonly. Play as the opposite gender.

I already knew you were a girl. One does not simply troll the Sage.

Maryjane
07-11-2014, 02:52 AM

I FRIGGIN KNEW IT. I FRIGGIN KNEW IT. THAT MENTALLY INSANE MEGAZORK WAS THE FRIGGIN GIVEAWAY.
See I noticed the way you acted sometimes. You acted really serious guy like but the giveaway was the striper cap. It was so odd to see a male wear a cap like that in the forums in exception of Spotlight and Tifa since they are really legit guys, and Tifa used it to cosplay as a girl. I also noticed in the way you acted, it was like GBAGamer had a baby with Shikaru.

Telman
07-11-2014, 02:55 AM
Sorry if I bugged you about it.

King902
07-11-2014, 02:56 AM
Your stories kinda make sense now. But why Megazork? Why? How could you lie? Also im sorry for referring to you as a he. :hug:

- - - Updated - - -

I FRIGGIN KNEW IT. I FRIGGIN KNEW IT. THAT MENTALLY INSANE MEGAZORK WAS THE FRIGGIN GIVEAWAY.
See I noticed the way you acted sometimes. You acted really serious guy like but the giveaway was the striper cap. It was so odd to see a male wear a cap like that in the forums in exception of Spotlight and Tifa since they are really legit guys, and Tifa used it to cosplay as a girl. I also noticed in the way you acted, it was like GBAGamer had a baby with Shikaru.

Spotlight wears that...

Cocomonkey
07-11-2014, 02:59 AM
YAY YOU'RE A GIRL. We need more girls in this community. :D
Pssht, now you will have people coming up to you in-game, acting all surprised that you're a girl, even disappointed for some.
I had to go through all that crap for a few months.

Megazork
07-11-2014, 03:12 AM

I thought candy stiper cap was kind of a mix between guy and girl. Like undecided.

When was I the offspring of GBAGAmer and Shikaru?

- - - Updated - - -

Your stories kinda make sense now. But why Megazork? Why? How could you lie? Also im sorry for referring to you as a he. :hug:

- - - Updated - - -

Spotlight wears that...

I lied for the fun of a troll. And it is interesting to see how people act around different genders.

King902
07-11-2014, 03:31 AM
I thought candy stiper cap was kind of a mix between guy and girl. Like undecided.

When was I the offspring of GBAGAmer and Shikaru?

- - - Updated - - -

I lied for the fun of a troll. And it is interesting to see how people act around different genders.

Oh...you didnt let me lick Equine :cry:

SuperJ
07-11-2014, 03:40 AM
Lol its kind of obviouse your a girl.....

Telman
07-11-2014, 03:47 AM

Yeah, I thought she was a girl, and luckily, I was correct. :}

- - - Updated - - -

When is your new story coming out? I wanna read it...

SuperJ
07-11-2014, 04:06 AM
Yeah, I thought she was a girl, and luckily, I was correct. :}

- - - Updated - - -

When is your new story coming out? I wanna read it...New story comes out on Monday! :D

Demosi
07-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Tomboy cliche?

Megazork
07-11-2014, 04:17 AM
Tomboy cliche?

Once again I was pretending, I don't act that way irl

Demosi
07-11-2014, 04:18 AM
Once again I was pretending, I don't act that way irl

Ahh, so anime fanboy cliche?

Megazork
07-11-2014, 04:20 AM
Ahh, so anime fanboy cliche?

hehehe yup. Acting like those nooby guys

Demosi
07-11-2014, 04:21 AM
hehehe yup. Acting like those nooby guys

... huehehehehue yup... I hear you guys on a guest account.

Megazork
07-11-2014, 04:27 AM
... huehehehehue yup... I hear you guys on a guest account.

Ahh so you have been stalking around on the guest accounts?

Brys
07-11-2014, 05:19 AM
Every guy now: Hey Mega Wanna date? 40886

SageDeoxys
07-11-2014, 05:27 AM

Luckily I'm genderless.

Brys
07-11-2014, 06:15 AM
Luckily I'm genderless.

I will make you not genderless. So you better stop saying that. I will put u in a pokeball until you admit you have a gender.

Areodax
07-11-2014, 11:43 AM

Im already dead.
Dun keel me twice.

Its a good thing I didnt annoy you when we all meet up at THESTUPIDARMY.

Now time to make durt statues.

Elusive
07-11-2014, 12:36 PM
The hardest thing about hiding your gender is when your siblings/family or real life friends say your name that's the opposite gender. :whistling:

CoryT
07-11-2014, 01:36 PM

Megazork...I knew you was a girl from the start
SOrry if I bugged you (only once I think)
Gender doesn't get you far in life...personality and being pure does
so don't fell like people are pushing and suffocating you because of "trolling" them
because the are pathetic and pervy...
so again im sorry...and I hope the foumers an open their eyes now...
AND WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SEXIST

here is a question to the other people

If I had these pictuters in my siggy

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLaR0qlr-LD-ggag45yukVmnJbgEb5uVeqsiHv091QAvLn3YT2gA
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS84tf29TlQHq1ZeaRqouwA4mxXbPxAZ b7pKwp5AfEw7K-OgHmo LOL sorry it seemed funny
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROYeIGlvXuOc26nkyAEsmLeLYM7haJ0 YXcuDpFOFs0qog8pNMe
THIS TOOK ME ALOT OF COURAGE TO DO AND I DO NOT LIKE POSTING FANGIRLS PICTURES:mad:

and acted like boy more than girl what gender would you think of me as...?

Demosi
07-11-2014, 02:03 PM
I acted like boy more than girl what gender would you think of me as...?

A boy of course...

Boomer
07-11-2014, 02:10 PM

TIFA IS A GUY????

Is he? Well, gay??

Areodax
07-11-2014, 02:42 PM
TIFA IS A GUY????

Is he? Well, gay??

Hey man, its OK to be gay.

*breaks out into a song*

Telman
07-11-2014, 02:44 PM

Naahhh, she's older than me anyways. *DERP*

Elusive
07-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Hey man, its OK to be gay.

*breaks out into a song*

Tifa loves men.

Megazork
07-11-2014, 09:01 PM

Knives man, I'll steb ye

SageDeoxys
07-11-2014, 09:04 PM
I will make you not genderless. So you better stop saying that. I will put u in a pokeball until you admit you have a gender.

I can take it. Its not like I wasn't inside a meteorite for 5 Billion years .-.

Maryjane
07-11-2014, 09:23 PM
The first to fall in the Megazork smexyness

Megazork
07-11-2014, 09:24 PM
The first to fall in the Megazork smexyness

I'm scared to see what was censored.

optimuswhat
07-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Airtaters is so goofy.

syrup
07-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm scared to see what was censored.

Female dogs :D

Megazork
07-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Female dogs :D

I am not surprised

syrup
07-11-2014, 11:12 PM
I am not surprised

http://www.terrariaonline.com/attachments/aqwsome-hoovy-png.10173/
You don't say

Disaster
07-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Recently people have been very pushy about my gender. It's hard to tell them since I really want to keep my act up and convince others. You know? Like a friendly troll? No ill intended? Well I even lied to GBAGamer and SageDeoxys that I was a guy and I had a gf moderating my account too. So basically account sharing. One person would get on and get off then so on. Well that had to be a pathetic cover up for me xD. No two people would really share an account. That is like hell on hell. Especially with a growtopia system that kicks you off if two people are on the same account with different devices. Now I guess my lie is kinda up. Here it is. I AM A GIRL oki? Pretty easy to convince people on the internet since a few words and acting is all it takes. But I seriously have no idea why people started getting so interested about it. I have pretended to be a guy for a very very long time. It was pretty easy though since I use to hang out with guys a lot and most of my cousins are down to Earth dudes. So once again I am a girl. So please get off me back now. Gender shouldn't really make a difference on how you look at me anyways since I am going to kill you.I thought you were a guy the whole time.

Spotlight
07-13-2014, 03:52 AM

I was about to get mad at u :c

Tbh I never suspected a thing, Megazork xD nice troll
It's Tifa all over again D:

WARMAKER
07-13-2014, 07:07 AM

Is it bad that even though we have never talked about your gender, that I just assumed you were a girl in the first place? o.O

CoryT
07-13-2014, 07:13 AM
i knew she was but im ashamed in the community for bugging about her gender

iToaster
07-13-2014, 02:19 PM

ITS TOTTALLY JSJSJDIDJDWI OBVIOUS SIDJEIDHD OK JSJJXJSJD PERTY ARGENTINA VS GERMANY

GBAGamer
07-14-2014, 02:17 AM

Haha your a girl

Megazork
07-14-2014, 02:19 AM
I was about to get mad at u :c

Tbh I never suspected a thing, Megazork xD nice troll
It's Tifa all over again D:

It was going well until I started getting lazy

- - - Updated - - -

Is it bad that even though we have never talked about your gender, that I just assumed you were a girl in the first place? o.O

Yeah from the first time you talked, you called me a WARMAKER fangirl ._.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha your a girl

Oh really!?!

GBAGamer
07-14-2014, 02:20 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Y u do dis 2 mi.

Yew make mi question my existence

Megazork
07-14-2014, 02:25 AM
Y u do dis 2 mi.

Yew make mi question my existence

Existence? We are all a figment of your imagination. This is all a dream. Seth isn't real, I'm not real, and Growtopia isn't real.

GBAGamer
07-14-2014, 02:26 AM
Existence? We are all a figment of your imagination. This is all a dream. Seth isn't real, I'm not real, and Growtopia isn't real.

What if I'm a figment of my imagination

Megazork
07-14-2014, 02:29 AM
What if I'm a figment of my imagination

INCEPTION D:

GBAGamer
07-14-2014, 02:41 AM
INCEPTION D:

Humanity y u do dis

lolgal96
07-14-2014, 02:45 AM
Haha your a girl

hahahaha *you're

GBAGamer
07-14-2014, 02:47 AM
hahahaha *you're

Spells as "ur" no one bats eye
Spells as "Your" everybody loses their minds

Mrs.TommoSwag
07-14-2014, 02:51 AM
hahahaha *you're

Since when do you care about grammar?..

Megazork
07-14-2014, 02:51 AM

I wondered if one day, there would be an AI on the internet that comes with the browser that pronounces everything you type. The things you would hear.

GBAGamer
07-14-2014, 02:54 AM
I wondered if one day, there would be an AI on the internet that comes with the browser that pronounces everything you type. The things you would here.

OMFG
I CAN'T BREATHE

lolgal96
07-15-2014, 11:57 PM

Exactly. That's why society is the best today. (she lied)
I just like being an annoying grammar freak, is all.

- - - Updated - - -

Since when do you care about grammar?..

I don't, to be honest. 2 b honust i wud spel evry ting lyk dis if i didunnt wnt ppl 2 undrstnd mi. However, it's easier to type like an actual human bein' (bean) than tip lyk a fiv yir old.

Christopher
07-16-2014, 12:15 AM

Everyone knew tifa was a boy because no girl would wear A striker hat and a ponytail

#Mulan
#She's_The_Man

WARMAKER
07-16-2014, 05:56 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oh really!?!

Ohhh. I used to do that to a lot of people xD

CoryT
07-17-2014, 01:07 AM
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Dave/pickupartist.png

How most of the boys fell about Megazork...

FreeSamples
07-17-2014, 05:45 AM
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Dave/pickupartist.png

How most of the boys fell about Megazork...

exactly how i feel. jkjk

anyways, i called it. knew it. bam

Brys
07-17-2014, 05:50 AM
Mega pushed me off a cliff whenever I get near her I have a nervous breakdown and start foaming out the mouth.

Megazork
07-17-2014, 06:13 AM
Mega pushed me off a cliff whenever I get near her I have a nervous breakdown and start foaming out the mouth.

Oh hi there Brys!

CoastChaos
07-17-2014, 06:15 AM
Still doesnt change the way i think of you, your still just regular old Megazork

Megazork
07-17-2014, 06:16 AM
Still doesnt change the way i think of you, your still just regular old Megazork

Exactly, gender shouldn't define who you are.

FreeSamples
07-17-2014, 06:24 AM
Exactly, gender shouldn't define who you are.

It kind of does.. but it shouldn't effect your personality.. i think?

CoastChaos
07-17-2014, 06:25 AM

Gender doesnt matter on the internet

FreeSamples
07-17-2014, 06:26 AM
Gender doesnt matter on the internet

Yes it does.

Megazork
07-17-2014, 06:32 AM

Well if you talk about the physical attributes then yes, but really no. I am more violent than your average guy. Turns out most guys at my school that play PC are scared of something as stupid as Slenderman.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it does.

No it doesn't >:(

FreeSamples
07-17-2014, 06:33 AM
Well if you talk about the physical attributes then yes, but really no. I am more violent than your average guy. Turns out most guys at my school that play PC are scared of something as stupid as Slenderman.

wusses. lol? it's just a tall business man with a mask.. Then you'll all be scared when I'm grown up :]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No it doesn't >:(

yas it does.

Megazork
07-17-2014, 06:38 AM
wusses. lol? it's just a tall business man with a mask.. Then you'll all be scared when I'm grown up :]

- - - Updated - - -

yas it does.

Ikr, Slender is funny in fact. They have never even bothered to touch things like Outlast or the Grudge. Puleez I am the creepypasta noob.

And not it doesn't matter.

Would it effect your opposition in an argument? Would it determine whether if you were to be a mod or not? Would it cause the forumers to be less accepting of your ideals? No I don't think so.

FreeSamples
07-17-2014, 06:42 AM
Ikr, Slender is funny in fact. They have never even bothered to touch things like Outlast or the Grudge. Puleez I am the creepypasta noob.

And not it doesn't matter.

Would it effect your opposition in an argument? Would it determine whether if you were to be a mod or not? Would it cause the forumers to be less accepting of your ideals? No I don't think so.

Would creeps target you more? yes.

ahhh outlast was fun. the grudge was just plain ugly.

CoastChaos
07-17-2014, 06:43 AM
yeah but no one was sure of her gender before this post an it didnt really matter

Megazork
07-17-2014, 06:44 AM
Would creeps target you more? yes.

ahhh outlast was fun. the grudge was just plain ugly.

Equine isn't a guy yet he is targeted by creeps, your argument is invalid.

FreeSamples
07-17-2014, 06:47 AM
Equine isn't a guy yet he is targeted by creeps, your argument is invalid.

Equine is a horse. Which makes him a bigger target for creeps. My argument has been made valid.

Megazork
07-17-2014, 06:48 AM
Equine is a horse. Which makes him a bigger target for creeps. My argument has been made valid.

Equine is a male horse targeted by creeps, your argument has been made invalid.

FreeSamples
07-17-2014, 06:49 AM
Equine is a male horse targeted by creeps, your argument has been made invalid.

Male horses are a much bigger target. My argument has been remade valid.

CoastChaos
07-17-2014, 06:50 AM
why dont you both agree to disagree

FreeSamples
07-17-2014, 06:50 AM
why dont you both agree to disagree

Because that's not fun

Megazork
07-17-2014, 06:51 AM
Male horses are a much bigger target. My argument has been remade valid.

No you just made your argument even more invalid since our case was about gender not really changing gameplay and now since being female attracts creeps and now being male also attracts creeps.

FreeSamples
07-17-2014, 06:56 AM
No you just made your argument even more invalid since our case was about gender not really changing gameplay and now since being female attracts creeps and now being male also attracts creeps.

No, Male HORSES attract creeps. ;p