PDA

View Full Version : Germany Wins the World Cup!

Jrlicup
07-13-2014, 09:38 PM
Dude that match was soooo close.Took it to extra time.
But then gotze made that great goal! Then Messi missed thier only chance to survive.
Anyone kinda disappointed that Argentina lost? I am for sure :/

Dakukene
07-13-2014, 09:40 PM
Amazing game.. :yeah:
Germany won! YAYYYYY! :yeah: ;)

Brys
07-13-2014, 09:43 PM
I can just say. SOOOO happy Germany won.

CoryT
07-13-2014, 09:45 PM
Win what? what world cup? what game?

iToaster
07-13-2014, 09:55 PM

Newb

MY SISTER WAS JUMPIN ON THE BED WHEN GERMANY SCORED IM LIKE CALM DOWN GURL

Deaglan
07-13-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm happy they won because I didn't want Argentina to win.
But I feel sorry for messi but I'm sure he will win it before he retires.
:)

CoryT
07-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Newb

MY SISTER WAS JUMPIN ON THE BED WHEN GERMANY SCORED IM LIKE CALM DOWN GURL

i should pour water in you

GBAGamer
07-13-2014, 10:03 PM
I bet they are now spanking messi for missing the goal.

I feel bad.

Deaglan
07-13-2014, 10:04 PM
I bet they are now spanking messi for missing the goal.

I feel bad.

Yeah, he hasn't smiled once since that final whistle went.
Even when he got best player at tournament.
#PrayForMessi!

Spotlight
07-13-2014, 11:48 PM
I've been going for Germany since the beginning. I love Germany, so happy they won ^_^

Boomer
07-14-2014, 01:51 PM

Don't worry about it; its just dumb old soccer.

Brys
07-14-2014, 03:36 PM

DONT YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!!!111

Boomer
07-14-2014, 06:28 PM
DONT YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!!!111

Guess what bro?

I already did!
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/201/c/e/joker_trollface_by_masterdev777-d41352v.jpg

Spotlight
07-14-2014, 06:52 PM

Explain how soccer is dumb please.
And don't compare it to American football, they're 2 completley different sports.

"Ya I hate baseball because in football you can tackle but you can't in baseball"

Phobia
07-14-2014, 07:29 PM
Arghhhh Why Germany!!!! :cry: Argentina should have won (MyOpinion)

darksnake99
07-14-2014, 07:33 PM
There was so much hate in Growtopia after that. :whistling:

Boomer
07-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Explain how soccer is dumb please.
And don't compare it to American football, they're 2 completley different sports.

"Ya I hate baseball because in football you can tackle but you can't in baseball"

Kick...kick...kick...kick...head butt...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...k ick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...ki ck...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kic k...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...kick...kick...kick...headbutt...kick...kic k...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick... kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...k ick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...ki ck...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kic k...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...random idiot rolling on ground for being touched on the shoulder...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick... kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...k ick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...ki ck...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kic k...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick... kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...k ick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...ki ck...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kic k...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick... kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...k ick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...ki ck...kick...kick...kick...kick...

get the point? There's nothing to it except "kick."

RevJustice
07-15-2014, 01:23 AM
Messi looks like he's planning his revenge for the 2018 World Cup...

Dan9955
07-15-2014, 01:25 AM
Messi looks like he's planning his revenge for the 2018 World Cup...

This is most probably his last World Cup.

darkhawk
07-15-2014, 02:16 AM
Kick...kick...kick...kick...head butt...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...k ick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...ki ck...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kic k...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...kick...kick...kick...headbutt...kick...kic k...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick... kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...k ick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...ki ck...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kic k...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...random idiot rolling on ground for being touched on the shoulder...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick... kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...k ick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...ki ck...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kic k...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick... kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...k ick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...ki ck...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kic k...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick ...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick. ..kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick.. .kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick... kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...k ick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...kick...ki ck...kick...kick...kick...kick...

get the point? There's nothing to it except "kick."

*jukes boomer then kicks him in the butt*
Don't insult soccer >:0

Tech
07-15-2014, 02:19 AM
Messi doe, in an ad I heard he was the best player in Soccer, why Messi?