PDA

View Full Version : 3 WORST SCAMERS I SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Jan Kolarić
07-15-2014, 09:00 AM
SO THIS 3 WORST SCAMMERS OF MY LIFE.THEY PRETEND TO BE MY FREKIN FRIENDS AND THEN KABOOM!BAN ME TAKE ALL MY GEMS ECT,ECT... IF THEY DON'T GET BANNED I WILL DELETE GT AND NEVER PLAY IT FREAKIN AGAIN SO HERE IS THE LIST

Elementooth's list for people to ban:

1 K3NNETH123 description of scam(hack):hacking the lock griefing the world,pretend to be my friend and again scam EVERYTHING I HAD
2 COF123:scam with drop game pretends to be a friend and then bans me and takes all my 500 sugarcanes and same amount of seeds
3 NOCOMMENT123:I give him everything he wants and I go to his world I drop something accidently and he bans me and takes it

NOW IF THIS LIST STAYS UNTICKED I QUIT GROWTOPIA NOT KIDDING EVERYONE WHOS WITH ME ADD ME AND WE WILL START A GROUP AGAINST SCAM.IT MAY BE A SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN THE GROUP CUZ THE POPULATION OF GT IS 95% SCAMERS NOW I AND EVERYONE WHOS WITH ME S THT 5% BUT WE ARE WORTH MORE THAN 95%PERCENT OF SCAMERS CUZ WE ARE FAIR AND THEY AREN'T. I WARN YOU HAMUMU AND SETH I WILL QUIT IF THIS GOES ON I AM AGAINST SCAMERS.MSG ME ON GT AND CHECK MY WORLD WEIRDPLANET IF IM THERE. I CORRECTION WE CHEER FOR SETH AND HAMUMU TO CLEAN THE GT OF SCAMMERS.SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH I WAS IN HURRY.ELEMENTOOTH OUT

:excl:

The 978
07-15-2014, 09:42 AM
No caps plz

InstaRabbit
07-15-2014, 09:55 AM
SO THIS 3 WORST SCAMMERS OF MY LIFE.THEY PRETEND TO BE MY FREKIN FRIENDS AND THEN KABOOM!BAN ME TAKE ALL MY GEMS ECT,ECT... IF THEY DON'T GET BANNED I WILL DELETE GT AND NEVER PLAY IT FREAKIN AGAIN SO HERE IS THE LIST

Elementooth's list for people to ban:

1 K3NNETH123 description of scam(hack):hacking the lock griefing the world,pretend to be my friend and again scam EVERYTHING I HAD
2 COF123:scam with drop game pretends to be a friend and then bans me and takes all my 500 sugarcanes and same amount of seeds
3 NOCOMMENT123:I give him everything he wants and I go to his world I drop something accidently and he bans me and takes it

NOW IF THIS LIST STAYS UNTICKED I QUIT GROWTOPIA NOT KIDDING EVERYONE WHOS WITH ME ADD ME AND WE WILL START A GROUP AGAINST SCAM.IT MAY BE A SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN THE GROUP CUZ THE POPULATION OF GT IS 95% SCAMERS NOW I AND EVERYONE WHOS WITH ME S THT 5% BUT WE ARE WORTH MORE THAN 95%PERCENT OF SCAMERS CUZ WE ARE FAIR AND THEY AREN'T. I WARN YOU HAMUMU AND SETH I WILL QUIT IF THIS GOES ON I AM AGAINST SCAMERS.MSG ME ON GT AND CHECK MY WORLD WEIRDPLANET IF IM THERE. I CORRECTION WE CHEER FOR SETH AND HAMUMU TO CLEAN THE GT OF SCAMMERS.SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH I WAS IN HURRY.ELEMENTOOTH OUT

:excl:
i kueet gt mi durt sed scem

Boomred98732
07-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Since this is Tavern.. I recommend to play a game with No trade system or drop system.