07-16-2014, 05:15 AM
So It Goes Like Dis Kk..

Bill:I Killed HerobrineFan cuz he Rules
Maryjane:I Killed Bill cuz he's my Husband

Lel #ForumersFanficRefrence

So Kk Start Now!

SlaSHadow
07-16-2014, 06:10 AM
I killed HerobrineFan because he always reminded me of Marky Mark. With that Snow White smile, and those deep blue eyes. Their hair was perfect, and their complextion couldn't be finer. I yearned to meet the Wahlberg, but alas, I knew we came from 2 different worlds. I'd see HerobrineFan every day, every waking second of my life. If he wasn't in front of me, he'd be on my mind, in my thoughts. I'd dream about him at night, not nightmares, not good dreams, he was just... There. I couldn't let this go on any longer. I'd made my choice. I got dressed, and grabbed the gun from the broom closer. I kept it in a box is brought my Converse shoes in. It was cold, and metallic. I went about my daily activity. And there he was again.

"Feeling the vibration?" He said, calling to me.

But I wasn't that day. I stood silent. He turned around, confused.

And then he felt the ice cold metal of my gun, and heard the click of my trigger. The demon was dead. It was a rush of power, and freedom. No more dreams, no more thoughts. I was free of this Wahlberg pain. No more did I have to come to terms with the fact I wouldn't see him, because now I didn't have to see the man that made me thought of him. No more.

I went to bed tonight, in my cell. Needless to say I got arrested, of course I did. I took one last look around me and fell onto my bed, ready to dream the dreams I knew were still in there once again. Today was a good day.

It was a good vibration.

Julio Mendoza
07-16-2014, 06:16 AM
I killed SlaSHadow because if I couldn't have him, nobody else could. The first day I saw him in class, I felt like he was something else, something beautiful. One day, he turned around and looked at me, his glare pierced my very soul like a flag claiming territory. I felt so embarrassed when I realized my face was very red, I had to go to the nurse to fix my nosebleeds, and eventually after an hour of standing on my head with tissues in my nose the bleeding stopped. I knew what I had to do, I had to ask him out. The very moment the school been rang to dismiss us, I approached him. I spoke to him shyly, and asked him out, it was almost like time stood still. He said no, because his heart belonged to Marky Mark. That.. Was the reason why I killed him.

PirateHunter
07-16-2014, 06:31 AM
It was just another normal day in my hell. sun beating down on me on my walk to work, sweat dripped from my brow. so many passers by and not a one ever offered to help me.
i get to work and immediately get yelled at for no reason. its become just apart of my every day as my boss is a psychotic masochist. midway through my day things are going okay and my coworker slaps me on the arm with a freshly cooked french fry. at this point im just enraged i cant handle any more so i pull out my 45 caliber pistol and paint the walls red with the brains of all my coworkers and one poor customer remains hiding in the restroom. its schlankwald and i think to myself you know i could never figure out how to pronounce his name. once again filled with rage i pop a cap in him too.

i killed schlankwald because i didnt know if i was pronouncing his name correctly or not.

_Lennart_
07-16-2014, 08:22 AM
It was just another normal day in my hell. sun beating down on me on my walk to work, sweat dripped from my brow. so many passers by and not a one ever offered to help me.
i get to work and immediately get yelled at for no reason. its become just apart of my every day as my boss is a psychotic masochist. midway through my day things are going okay and my coworker slaps me on the arm with a freshly cooked french fry. at this point im just enraged i cant handle any more so i pull out my 45 caliber pistol and paint the walls red with the brains of all my coworkers and one poor customer remains hiding in the restroom. its schlankwald and i think to myself you know i could never figure out how to pronounce his name. once again filled with rage i pop a cap in him too.

i killed schlankwald because i didnt know if i was pronouncing his name correctly or not.

I killed piratehunter because he hunts pirates for dinner

The 978
07-16-2014, 08:23 AM
I killed Lennart because I was testing my flameblade and it accdiently opened on Lennart's face :cry:

DeathbyDeathGaming
07-16-2014, 08:24 AM
I killed piratehunter because he hunts pirates for dinner

I killed Lenard art because he reminds me of a painter and he killed pirate hunter. Who does that? Any way. I killed him because. He was sleeping in my pie! No one messes with my pie!

The 978
07-16-2014, 08:26 AM
I KILLED EVERYONE IN THE WORLD because kane kk

_Lennart_
07-16-2014, 08:32 AM
I KILLED EVERYONE IN THE WORLD because kane kk

I kill you CUZ you killed me

The 978
07-16-2014, 08:33 AM
I revieved and killed you 100 times because for fun

_Lennart_
07-16-2014, 08:34 AM
I revieved and killed you 100 times because for fun

I revived and killed you unlimited Times so i still go on now in my mind in a little storage muheheheh

optimuswhat
07-16-2014, 08:36 AM

I killed you with the power of Obama (www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzSVOcgKq04)!

Take that!

The 978
07-16-2014, 08:36 AM
I revived and killed you unlimited Times so i still go on now in my mind in a little storage muheheheh
Then i swiped away with 唦北 ninja move and killed you

_Lennart_
07-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Then i swiped away with 唦北 ninja move and killed you

I slappes you and u died

Aratus
07-16-2014, 06:00 PM
I slappes you and u died

I kill lennart because he sounds like lembart

SageDeoxys
07-16-2014, 06:21 PM
I kill lennart because he sounds like lembart

I killed Aratus for remembering me of my meteorite home somehow.
P.S. IF YOU KILL ME, I'LL REVIVE YA LIKE IT OR NOT.

_Lennart_
07-16-2014, 06:31 PM
I killed Aratus for remembering me of my meteorite home somehow.
P.S. IF YOU KILL ME, I'LL REVIVE YA LIKE IT OR NOT.

I kill you because you killed the guy i wanted to kill because my name is awesome:cool:

SageDeoxys
07-16-2014, 06:32 PM
I kill you because you killed the guy i wanted to kill because my name is awesome:cool:

I kill you for thinking you killed me when you all know I can't die.

_Lennart_
07-16-2014, 06:33 PM
I kill you for thinking you killed me when you all know I can't die.

Killed for thinking you cant die nub

SageDeoxys
07-16-2014, 06:34 PM
Killed for thinking you cant die nub

Killed for still thinking I can die.

_Lennart_
07-16-2014, 06:35 PM

Killed for dening what i Said nub

SageDeoxys
07-16-2014, 06:36 PM
Killed for dening what i Said nub

Killed for not having a signature.

_Lennart_
07-16-2014, 06:38 PM
Killed for not having a signature.

Killed because i dont know how to make one (i need help)
NUB

lolgal96
07-16-2014, 08:32 PM
Killed because i dont know how to make one (i need help)
NUB

Killed because I killed you.

TheBlockDude
07-16-2014, 09:04 PM
Killed because I killed you.

Killed because lol

HerobrineFan
07-16-2014, 09:30 PM
Killed because lol

Killed because you called yourself TheBlockDude insted of Enderman or The Enderman Dude

lolgal96
07-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Killed because you called yourself TheBlockDude insted of Enderman or The Enderman Dude

Killed because you are a fan of Herobrine and not the majestic Ender Dragon

Vampireboy000
07-16-2014, 11:54 PM
Killed because you are a fan of Herobrine and not the majestic Ender Dragon

Killed because...I GOT THE POWA!!!

lolgal96
07-17-2014, 12:07 AM
Killed because...I GOT THE POWA!!!

Killed because Billie Joe made me. 41467

_Lennart_
07-17-2014, 08:09 PM
Killed because Billie Joe made me. 41467

Killed becauz u got Forced to kill somone

TheBlockDude
07-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Killed because you don't have a signature.

_Lennart_
07-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Killed because you don't have a signature.
Killed because using a old reason

TheBlockDude
07-17-2014, 08:16 PM
Killed because I didn't look at page one

Cora22
07-17-2014, 08:43 PM

I killed you because you hate KFC

Mrs.TommoSwag
07-17-2014, 08:48 PM
I killed you because you hate KFC

I killed you because I liek kfc

HerobrineFan
07-17-2014, 08:57 PM
I killed you because I liek kfc

Killed cuz you don't Like KFC,Your just saying it and you like

MCDONALDS!

lolgal96
07-18-2014, 01:47 AM

MCDONALDS!

Killed because hypnotoad hyp-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD 41600

Mrs.TommoSwag
07-18-2014, 01:58 AM

MCDONALDS!

Killed because I liek both.

CoryT
07-18-2014, 03:29 AM
Killed because I liek both.

Killed because I don't like fast foods...

TheBlockDude
07-18-2014, 03:42 AM
Killed because I don't like fast foods...

Killed because you wear green.

Ilikecats
07-18-2014, 03:43 AM
I kill this tread cause this is plainly stuiped guys. Kill the person above u rlly? Rlly? Are u kind me it would make sencif it related to the game but what if u where talking about real life this tread should be closed before any thing really bad happens

MrSword48
07-18-2014, 05:39 AM
Killed because you wear green.

Killed because I want to make Megazork proud.

OFF-TOPIC:

I kill this tread cause this is plainly stuiped guys. Kill the person above u rlly? Rlly? Are u kind me it would make sencif it related to the game but what if u where talking about real life this tread should be closed before any thing really bad happens

Don't worry, this is really just a game. We won't kill each other in real life. Heck, we don't even know each other in real life. Neither do we want to kill anyone now. This is just a game for fun (Although it is quite violent), nothing bad would really happen, except if someone can kill you through the internet.

IntyreExists
07-18-2014, 05:59 AM
Killed for the Off-topic spoiler.

_Lennart_
07-18-2014, 09:38 AM
Killed for the Off-topic spoiler.

Killed for having a tank as your avatar

MrSword48
07-18-2014, 12:35 PM
Killed for having a tank as your avatar

Killed for lacking a signature.

YOmadBRO