PDA

View Full Version : Forumers that made drama. | A History

Warp Rat
07-17-2014, 02:53 PM
Because I am an older forumer. I am gonna choose about 5 older forumers and tell stories about them, the first forumer is:

CrimsonEagle - Cruel Hearted person. He was banned because of his personality or something. Said to be the brother of Crysthalia. Who also has a story in this thread. He is a mean, jerkish, cruel-hearted growtopian.

Crysthalia - Said to be the sister of CrimsonEagle. But later in the year, we figured out that Crysthalia was nothing but an alt of CrimsonEagle. Crysthalia also appeared ALOT in one of the biggest drama bombs that EVER happened on the forums. The Trade Scammers. The Trade Scammers were an unknown group of people who scammed 1k+ WLS! That's alot!

Wok - Wok was known from having TONS of alts and spamming ALOT. One of his alts were SpamWok. That account spammed SO MUCH.

Sanic - Ehhh... He also appeared in The Trade Scammers drama thread alot. Him, Crysthalia, and Gummi all got to see the world where the scammed world locks were. People hated Sanic so he quit. Sorry to Sanic. I can't really remember anything about you. You made me laugh ALOT though.

AngroX - So... AngroX was one of those WOTD kings just like Fredi. He had tons of WOTDs. He didn't even have to clear his worlds! But, because of that, people started making hate threads about how AngroX was getting WOTDS on worlds that weren't even cleared. A little bit later in time. There was a huge drama bomb! This is how it started. So, Romeos was in AngroX's world and they were hanging out. Then Romeos was being pretty dumb and he dropped his devil wings. AngroX took the wings and refused to give them back. Romeos made threads upon threads about this. Until AngroX finally gave back his devils right before he quit. But now he's back and nicer than ever.

BTW, The reason I know all this stuff is because I am pretty old on the forums. It's just I wasn't AS popular back then.

MrSword48
07-17-2014, 03:08 PM
I don't really think December 2013 is that old, maybe average. I consider those who has a year now on the forums is old.

Sanic kept hating on people with cancer, autism and a lot more. I don't think Sanic was the one who started the Trade Scammers thread. I just don't remember. I saw his first post at which he called someone "more autistic" than the drawing on his signature (Which is a picture of Sanic, a meme). I also remember that he said people cancer just have to die because there will never be a cure and claimed he laughed at a movie of where Christians were punished during Roman Times. He was very awful, like he looks at the world as hell already.

Also, mechron (Sorry to bring up bad memories, to those who remembered) made a lot of drama. A happy guy with a lot of friends, suddenly quits and gave away his password. Everyone wanted to use the account, a lot of people being greedy over a single account. Somebody took control of his account and made accounts such as fakeTIMTAM, fakeEquine or something like that. I can't really remember much, but if your interested, the search bar's there.

I also remembered one of your first threads... (Not going to pinpoint, though)

Warp Rat
07-17-2014, 03:18 PM
I don't really think December 2013 is that old, maybe average. I consider those who has a year now on the forums is old.

Sanic kept hating on people with cancer, autism and a lot more. I don't think Sanic was the one who started the Trade Scammers thread. I just don't remember. I saw his first post at which he called someone "more autistic" than the drawing on his signature (Which is a picture of Sanic, a meme). I also remember that he said people cancer just have to die because there will never be a cure and claimed he laughed at a movie of where Christians were punished during Roman Times. He was very awful, like he looks at the world as hell already.

Also, mechron (Sorry to bring up bad memories, to those who remembered) made a lot of drama. A happy guy with a lot of friends, suddenly quits and gave away his password. Everyone wanted to use the account, a lot of people being greedy over a single account. Somebody took control of his account and made accounts such as fakeTIMTAM, fakeEquine or something like that. I can't really remember much, but if your interested, the search bar's there.

Mine? Heh Heh. #SaveTheAngroX

FreeSamples
07-17-2014, 03:25 PM
Damn it I want to be on there.

MrSword48
07-17-2014, 03:38 PM
Mine? Heh Heh. #SaveTheAngroX

No, not the #SaveTheAngroX one. I'm not sure if I should put the link...

Megazork
07-17-2014, 05:08 PM
You only listed the major ones and not even all of them. It doesn't take being an old forumer to know this kind of information. I don't like these threads. It's basically keeping records of the wrongs people did and never being able to grow up and deal with it. These kinds of threads are the ones that spark some conversation then someone will start a flaming war. It's these threads that cause a lot of drama.

Tohru
07-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Agreed ^^^^

Anulot
07-17-2014, 05:47 PM

Yeah, Sanic was one of the worst spammers we ever had. Not because of his post count, but what he said in his posts. Absolutely horrible.

optimuswhat
07-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Yeah, Sanic was one of the worst spammers we ever had. Not because of his post count, but what he said in his posts. Absolutely horrible.

I could name a couple. That's how much of an impression he left on me.

Heck, I started the thread against Sanic (and one of the few who emailed support about him).

Anulot
07-17-2014, 07:50 PM
I could name a couple. That's how much of an impression he left on me.

Heck, I started the thread against Sanic (and one of the few who emailed support about him).
Remember that one other guy? He started to make threads about people, and just spammed rude words. It lasted about 14 hours before he got banned.

optimuswhat
07-17-2014, 07:53 PM
Remember that one other guy? He started to make threads about people, and just spammed rude words. It lasted about 14 hours before he got banned.

Nope.
Can't quite remember.

_Lennart_
07-17-2014, 07:53 PM
Yep all dem guys :/

Still im happy that angrox is back :D

Warp Rat
07-17-2014, 07:55 PM
No, not the #SaveTheAngroX one. I'm not sure if I should put the link...

PM me it plz.

CookieMonster
07-18-2014, 01:16 PM
Because I am an older forumer. I am gonna choose about 5 older forumers and tell stories about them, the first forumer is:

CrimsonEagle - Cruel Hearted person. He was banned because of his personality or something. Said to be the brother of Crysthalia. Who also has a story in this thread. He is a mean, jerkish, cruel-hearted growtopian.

Crysthalia - Said to be the sister of CrimsonEagle. But later in the year, we figured out that Crysthalia was nothing but an alt of CrimsonEagle. Crysthalia also appeared ALOT in one of the biggest drama bombs that EVER happened on the forums. The Trade Scammers. The Trade Scammers were an unknown group of people who scammed 1k+ WLS! That's alot!

Wok - Wok was known from having TONS of alts and spamming ALOT. One of his alts were SpamWok. That account spammed SO MUCH.

Sanic - Ehhh... He also appeared in The Trade Scammers drama thread alot. Him, Crysthalia, and Gummi all got to see the world where the scammed world locks were. People hated Sanic so he quit. Sorry to Sanic. I can't really remember anything about you. You made me laugh ALOT though.

AngroX - So... AngroX was one of those WOTD kings just like Fredi. He had tons of WOTDs. He didn't even have to clear his worlds! But, because of that, people started making hate threads about how AngroX was getting WOTDS on worlds that weren't even cleared. A little bit later in time. There was a huge drama bomb! This is how it started. So, Romeos was in AngroX's world and they were hanging out. Then Romeos was being pretty dumb and he dropped his devil wings. AngroX took the wings and refused to give them back. Romeos made threads upon threads about this. Until AngroX finally gave back his devils right before he quit. But now he's back and nicer than ever.

BTW, The reason I know all this stuff is because I am pretty old on the forums. It's just I wasn't AS popular back then.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dpdtg.gif

Areodax
07-18-2014, 01:32 PM

Was it timeerberry?

Good thing he was banned or sometging.

Anulot
07-18-2014, 02:48 PM
Was it timeerberry?

Good thing he was banned or sometging.
No, I can't quite seen to remember his name.

Cyanogen
07-18-2014, 03:01 PM
I didn't make it :'(
Neither did Anfinity :'(
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *smashes laptop and throws it out the window*.

MrSword48
07-18-2014, 03:09 PM
I didn't make it :'(
Neither did Anfinity :'(
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *smashes laptop and throws it out the window*.

Please, no. Just not that one. D:

Boomer
07-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Don't forget Alythiciale. She and I got into a HUGE fight last winter about how much of a b*sh she is/was. She was always too sarcastic. And I mean the bad, cruel sarcasm. She even told a guy to hang himself.

BTW, I'm older than you xD

Boomred98732
07-19-2014, 01:29 PM
How about top 5 threads that cause most drama

and...

What about me? c:

Swertip
07-19-2014, 02:25 PM
You know, I watched Kung Fu Panda yesterday, and I got the quote -

"There is a saying:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why it's called the 'present.'" -Oogway.

Basically, if you didn't understand this, it basically means in my eyes that yesterday, maybe you messed up. A lot. Like, a lot. It's history, you know why? Because we don't know what tomorrow is going to be, it might be something AWESOME! And if you made a mistake, today is a gift. Why? Because today is a chance to change your mistake, or just, learn from your mistakes to be a better person.

See? Movies DO HELP!!!!

Edit : You can decide why I posted this here.

Jerry000
07-19-2014, 02:58 PM
who is angrox is he fredi wotd king

Telman
07-19-2014, 03:04 PM
Don't forget Alythiciale. She and I got into a HUGE fight last winter about how much of a b*sh she is/was. She was always too sarcastic. And I mean the bad, cruel sarcasm. She even told a guy to hang himself.

BTW, I'm older than you xD

Yea, also King King who is known as CrimsonEagle.

Areodax
07-19-2014, 03:04 PM
who is angrox is he fredi wotd king

AngroX is like Fredi, winning a lot of WOTDs

I think we should forget the worst in the past. Its all in the past. Bringing it up again can cause some trouble.

We should just remember the great things that happened in the past. They're worth bringing up again.

CreaterZ
07-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Aly vs TheDarkWolf
Someone vs @
Tugg Speedman vs some other people
Red wood girl vs Crimson Eagle
Bentdownfork vs quite a lot of people
Anfinity vs Shikaru
Anfinity vs aquarml
Shikaru vs Prosilent
MiniLA vs some people
People arguing over beefynacho
Syfyalpha
Aeropostale/RedWoodGirl
Literally everyone on this forums has had a fight with someone else.
I watched it all.
If you wanna know the details use the search bar.

SageDeoxys
07-19-2014, 08:11 PM
Dude... You haven't been here for as long as me and I don't consider myself old. Why should you?

Warp Rat
07-19-2014, 08:21 PM
I also had a problem with Rabidpotato.

He was so sarcastic and mean to me. On every oneof my threads he had some sarcastic post on my thread.

PURPLE585
07-20-2014, 04:21 AM
I somehow miss many of the 'spammers'.

One of them being Tugg Speedman.

Freezing
07-20-2014, 04:29 AM
YOU WANNA HEAR MY RESPONSE IM NOT A 8 YEAR OLD YOU IDIOTS AND SOLO CAN TAPE ME OR **** BUT IM NOT DONG ANYTHING WRONG NOOBS!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad ::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Well, anyone remember THIS guy?

YOmadBRO
07-20-2014, 04:32 AM
You know, I watched Kung Fu Panda yesterday, and I got the quote -

"There is a saying:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why it's called the 'present.'" -Oogway.

Basically, if you didn't understand this, it basically means in my eyes that yesterday, maybe you messed up. A lot. Like, a lot. It's history, you know why? Because we don't know what tomorrow is going to be, it might be something AWESOME! And if you made a mistake, today is a gift. Why? Because today is a chance to change your mistake, or just, learn from your mistakes to be a better person.

See? Movies DO HELP!!!!

Edit : You can decide why I posted this here.

Lol true, I guess

ProSilent
07-20-2014, 04:54 AM
There's been a LOT more drama then mentioned, I've seen it since the beginning. I've even been in some of them.

As CreaterZ mentioned, if you're really interested on all the old drama just type some names in the search bar. You'll find plenty if you search. ;)

Megazork
07-20-2014, 05:09 AM
I somehow miss many of the 'spammers'.

One of them being Tugg Speedman.

Tugg Speedman was actually entertaining and fun to interact with.

- - - Updated - - -

I missed Mechron as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap, is this like reminiscing time for old people that are gone?

Areodax
07-20-2014, 05:10 AM

I remember him. The last time I saw him, he was at my reception counter in hell.

I gave him a free pass to Satan. Then I quit after that, because they discovered my true identity.

Megazork
07-20-2014, 05:13 AM

He was not that long ago and he barely made anything significant happen in the forums. He was just a small pest. Nothing more, I see those everyday in the CoD community. Honestly if he was enough to get you guys, I'm deeply concerned when you confront someone like CrimsonEagle or Sanic.

Cocomonkey
07-20-2014, 05:55 AM
Ahh, i just love drama, it gives people reputation. I miss le old days so much.

MrSword48
07-20-2014, 08:16 AM
He was not that long ago and he barely made anything significant happen in the forums. He was just a small pest. Nothing more, I see those everyday in the CoD community. Honestly if he was enough to get you guys, I'm deeply concerned when you confront someone like CrimsonEagle or Sanic.

Sanic= Hates everything

Crimson Eagle= Judges everyone

Haven't been in to a lot of fights, only with people who try to disagree with me. Can't remember if I ever lost one. >:D

Friboy8
07-20-2014, 08:35 AM
"Starts playing legit go from frozen"

Let the past go... Everyone has regrets in the past...

Myriaydus
07-20-2014, 09:59 AM
"Starts playing legit go from frozen"

Let the past go... Everyone has regrets in the past...

Lol... What is the legit go ?

Vatralina
07-20-2014, 05:16 PM
Lol, CrimsoneEagle ' alts...

Vadator, Flynnipso, aTrial, Cooper. You're welcome.
And my alts are... ILLUMINATI, Spiderman, Spider-Man, Leonard Da Vinci, Tomato, HYSGINUS, Wok ~0-0~, Wok, Wokko, Frog, Priory of Sion, Geography, um...

And I am Wok, I confess.

CheeseBox
07-20-2014, 09:46 PM
Never been in the middle of a drama
Tried to stay away from all that

Unless I was that unpopular
*forever alone*

Telman
07-20-2014, 09:52 PM
All I'm going to say is, I luv drama.