PDA

View Full Version : What's Happened to GBA/Airtaters?

Moxide
07-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Why isn't he spamming the forums anymore?

The people who spam the forums nowadays are illiterate, and not even slightly as funny.

syrup
07-19-2014, 04:51 PM
He got banned, I guess all those days of being kawaii finally caught up with him.

No but seriously he was banned.

Swertip
07-19-2014, 04:54 PM
He got banned, I guess all those days of being kawaii finally caught up with him.

No but seriously he was banned.

Why was he banned?

MrSword48
07-19-2014, 04:56 PM
Too much drama, I promise you he already got banned/ silenced at least twice before. Got banned. All his threads, silently closed.

syrup
07-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Why was he banned?

Maybe his last posts will explain it a bit.

GBAGamer (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?118057-GBAGamer)

Or all of them :P

Moxide
07-19-2014, 05:21 PM
I don't see any of his last post as valid reasons for a ban.

darksnake99
07-19-2014, 06:00 PM
There was another thread he made, with much hate and some profanity that I think tipped the scales. It got deleted, though.

Mahmoud
07-19-2014, 07:30 PM
Why was he banned?

Yes he was

I don't see any of his last post as valid reasons for a ban.

I know already I really don't know why did they ban him..

There was another thread he made, with much hate and some profanity that I think tipped the scales. It got deleted, though.

His saw his last post and then he was silenced...The post had some drama I think they banned him because he cussed Drama I guess..

SageDeoxys
07-19-2014, 08:09 PM
Yes he was

I know already I really don't know why did they ban him..

His saw his last post and then he was silenced...The post had some drama I think they banned him because he cussed Drama I guess..

No, no, no.
He was banned for using various curse words in his quitting thread, in which he left hate towards all of us. Mostly Equine, since he unfriended him and didn't know why. His thread got deleted about an hour after he posted it, and he was banned.