PDA

View Full Version : this is what really pleases me i was cursed and duct taped for no damn reason undo

temporary
07-20-2014, 09:33 PM
I am so mad :mad: i will QUIT growtopia because of hamamu he cursed me and duct taped me :nuke: if dont sort it out i will explode :nuke: I hate growtopia :mad: :nuke: :mad: :nuke: :mad: :nuke:

Jack Bowe
07-20-2014, 09:35 PM
If you feel you were wrongly punished and want to file a complaint, email support@growtopiagame.com.

Requesting thread closure.

temporary
07-20-2014, 09:39 PM
They blocked me by email aswell

- - - Updated - - -

:mad::mad:

Jack Bowe
07-20-2014, 09:45 PM
They blocked me by email aswell

- - - Updated - - -

:mad::mad:

They don't just block you for no reason.

Check you have the right email - support@growtopiagame.com.
Check your junk folder, as you might not have verified them as okay to receive emails from.

But, the forums won't help either.

CheeseBox
07-20-2014, 09:52 PM
There's also this

FAQ: Why aren't you replying to my emails? Do you hate me??
Before you yell at the support desk for not replying to your emails, please be sure to check your spam filter. They often have interactions that go along these lines:

Customer: I have a problem. It's this and this. Please help.
Support Desk: Here's the answer.
Customer: I have a problem. You never answered. Please help.
Support Desk: We did answer. Check your spam filter. Here's the answer again.
Customer: WHY DON'T YOU EVER ANSWER ME. I HATE GROWTOPIA!
Support Desk: *sigh*
(end scene)

Please be sure you have white-listed our email address - support@growtopiagame.com - before you email us. They respond to 99.9% of the emails we get (if you simply type "hi" or a string of profanity or nothing at all, they don't bother to reply) within 24 hours. If you didn't get a response it's because your email spam filter isn't letting us through.

Vatralina
07-20-2014, 10:12 PM
Calm down. How long are you cursed ? How bad can it be ? You're not banned or anything, and if you hate Growtopia, why are you in Growtopia's Forums?/:

Brys
07-20-2014, 10:34 PM
I am so mad :mad: i will QUIT growtopia because of hamamu he cursed me and duct taped me :nuke: if dont sort it out i will explode :nuke: I hate growtopia :mad: :nuke: :mad: :nuke: :mad: :nuke:

Things you've done wrong:
1. Saying you will quit growtopia as some kind of threat (if your want to quit go quit)
2. You were cursed and taped for being in a drop game world and saying you will "explode", another threat
3. If you hate growtopia quit!

temporary
07-20-2014, 10:51 PM
Well now ill make new post and make it happy

- - - Updated - - -

Duct tape last for 5 days and my curse is 11? Hrs

Vatralina
07-20-2014, 11:57 PM
Well now ill make new post and make it happy

- - - Updated - - -

Duct tape last for 5 days and my curse is 11? Hrs

Doing this -.-, means you're ticked off!