PDA

View Full Version : Figure Collection

GohanZ
07-21-2014, 02:52 PM
Is anyone else intrigued by collecting Action Figures? I have quite the collection involving:

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag
Batman Arkham City
Portal 2
G.I Joes
Transformers
Scarface
WWE Figures
Marvel
DC Universe

They're all in their boxes and packed away in cardboard boxes. I might sell them in the future or show my future children. :)

Mahmoud
07-21-2014, 03:11 PM
I sometimes collect Trade cards...

but all are gone I don't know how or where..

DJSummertimes
07-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Is anyone else intrigued by collecting Action Figures? I have quite the collection involving:

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag
Batman Arkham City
Portal 2
G.I Joes
Transformers
Scarface
WWE Figures
Marvel
DC Universe

They're all in their boxes and packed away in cardboard boxes. I might sell them in the future or show my future children. :)

My Brother Collects Mario Figures.

I Collect Animated Toys. Just Like This One -------->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebWxmT_jXkM

GohanZ
07-22-2014, 12:08 PM
That's very cool, I use to be a card collector myself. I use to have many Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bakugan and Digimon cards but I think the more I aged I lost interest and gave to younger siblings in the family. :)

That's interesting, I've never thought about collecting Mario figures but I'm definitely a big fan of Nintendo. :)

Areodax
07-22-2014, 12:15 PM
I used to collect magazines every month.

I stopped because I forget to. I also collect Hot Wheels cars, usually old models.

GohanZ
07-22-2014, 12:32 PM
I used to collect magazines every month.

I stopped because I forget to. I also collect Hot Wheels cars, usually old models.

What type of magazines? I also use to collect the Gameinformer magazines but then lost interest and didn't have the funds to keep purchasing them.

Igniheit
07-22-2014, 01:04 PM
I collect animal figurines. Some collectors ones, too.lol
I like collecting coins and stamps.

I love collecting frogs, lizards, chameleons, alligators, crocodiles, beavers, moose, ducks, kangaroos, tadpoles, newts, salamanders, dinosaurs, snakes, dogs, cats, felines, k9s, etc.

[:

GohanZ
07-22-2014, 01:09 PM
I collect animal figurines. Some collectors ones, too.lol
I like collecting coins and stamps.

I love collecting frogs, lizards, chameleons, alligators, crocodiles, beavers, moose, ducks, kangaroos, tadpoles, newts, salamanders, dinosaurs, snakes, dogs, cats, felines, k9s, etc.

[:

Very cool, sounds like a big collection! That reminds me, when I was young I had these action figures who were just like action men, except they were dogs. They were awesome I regret giving them away, you can't get such great toys anymore. :(

Igniheit
07-22-2014, 06:01 PM
Very cool, sounds like a big collection! That reminds me, when I was young I had these action figures who were just like action men, except they were dogs. They were awesome I regret giving them away, you can't get such great toys anymore. :(

Sad, me, too. When I was 9 years old, I gave away a huge Spider-Man as tall as an adult, but... It scared my mother, so we had to give it away!]:
But we gave it to kids in an orphanage. So I'm happy for them![: