PDA

View Full Version : My life has been the best.

Donut
07-22-2014, 08:27 AM
So today an exciting story happened, and I would love to share it with you guys!

It started with my friend that's a girl (No, we weren't dating). And I saw her talking to my friend, my friend started yelling at her and insulting her. I yelled, "That's enough Derek!" Derek didn't listien, and he slapped Alexis in the face, she fell to the ground and I saw a tear in her eye, so I ran over to Derek, tackled him and yelled in his face, "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DO THAT?" He punched me in the mouth and I punched him back in the face, then I kicked him in the nose. He still fought on, so I grabbed his leg and stomped on it until it started to make a loud crack noise. He laid on the floor, Alexis then leaned up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and said, "He won't bother you anymore." She smiled and asked if I was free to go to the river tonight, I nodded my head. Hours later when we met the river, we talked about our favorite things. When I stretched up my sleeve went up, and it revealed some cuts I made to myself, I quickly put them down so she didn't notice, and she didn't. Towards the end of the night, she hugged me and said, "Please stop, I love you, and I don't want to lose you." That was the first time I ever cried that hard on someone's shoulder, and im sure it won't be the last.

The 978
07-22-2014, 08:29 AM
So a girl crying on your shoulder makes your life the best?

Donut
07-22-2014, 08:30 AM
So a girl crying on your shoulder makes your life the best?

That was me crying. And no, it's because I come from a family of distress, it's the first time I was ever loved by a girl.

The 978
07-22-2014, 08:31 AM
That was me crying.
So crying on your girlfriend's shoulder makes your life the best?

Donut
07-22-2014, 08:32 AM
So crying on your girlfriend's shoulder makes your life the best?

Does spamming make your life fun?

The 978
07-22-2014, 08:34 AM
That was me crying. And no, it's because I come from a family of distress, it's the first time I was ever loved by a girl.
If you got loved by a girl then, congratz! You just got to the 2nd step in the "Love Stairs!"

- - - Updated - - -

Does spamming make your life fun?
Does calling someone spammer makes your life fun?

Donut
07-22-2014, 08:34 AM
If you got loved by a girl then, congratz! You just got to the 2nd step in the "Love Stairs!"

What are the other steps? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You do realize that I am timewarper, right?

DeathbyDeathGaming
07-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Drama Drama..

The 978
07-22-2014, 08:38 AM
What are the other steps? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You do realize that I am timewarper, right?
Oki doki you are nottimewarpertinewarped

Donut
07-22-2014, 08:55 AM
Drama Drama..

What are you talking about?

Dan9955
07-22-2014, 11:07 AM
A few questions I have that I really hope you don't mind answering.

Did you break Derek's leg?

How old are you and her?

Anyways, CONGRATZ :)

iiFarmGT
07-22-2014, 11:18 AM
So today an exciting story happened, and I would love to share it with you guys!

It started with my friend that's a girl (No, we weren't dating). And I saw her talking to my friend, my friend started yelling at her and insulting her. I yelled, "That's enough Derek!" Derek didn't listien, and he slapped Alexis in the face, she fell to the ground and I saw a tear in her eye, so I ran over to Derek, tackled him and yelled in his face, "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DO THAT?" He punched me in the mouth and I punched him back in the face, then I kicked him in the nose. He still fought on, so I grabbed his leg and stomped on it until it started to make a loud crack noise. He laid on the floor, Alexis then leaned up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and said, "He won't bother you anymore." She smiled and asked if I was free to go to the river tonight, I nodded my head. Hours later when we met the river, we talked about our favorite things. When I stretched up my sleeve went up, and it revealed some cuts I made to myself, I quickly put them down so she didn't notice, and she didn't. Towards the end of the night, she hugged me and said, "Please stop, I love you, and I don't want to lose you." That was the first time I ever cried that hard on someone's shoulder, and im sure it won't be the last.

Someone's gonna get lucky...

Donut
07-22-2014, 11:22 AM
A few questions I have that I really hope you don't mind answering.

Did you break Derek's leg?

How old are you and her?

Anyways, CONGRATZ :)

Yes, I did break his leg...that's what happens when you don't Shut up Derek! Of course I didn't get in trouble since he attacked me.
We are both currently 17

- - - Updated - - -

Someone's gonna get lucky...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If ya know what I mean.

iiFarmGT
07-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Yes, I did break his leg...that's what happens when you don't Shut up Derek! Of course I didn't get in trouble since he attacked me.
We are both currently 17

- - - Updated - - -

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If ya know what I mean.

Long story short you two will be ba ba banging... Your guns at eachover ;)

Donut
07-22-2014, 11:24 AM

I'll go get the guns.

The 978
07-22-2014, 11:26 AM
http://gamercard.videogamer.com/live/orange/gamercard_neon_beauty/MLP Luigi.png (http://www.lusogamer.com/profile/live?gamertag=MLP+Luigi)

Donut
07-22-2014, 11:27 AM
http://gamercard.videogamer.com/live/orange/gamercard_neon_beauty/MLP Luigi.png (http://www.lusogamer.com/profile/live?gamertag=MLP+Luigi)

Can you not spam?

iiFarmGT
07-22-2014, 11:28 AM
I'll go get the guns.

Don't forget to warm the guns up!

The 978
07-22-2014, 11:29 AM
Can you not spam?
But spam tasty

http://www.todayifoundout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/spam1.jpg

Donut
07-22-2014, 11:29 AM
Don't forget to warm the guns up!

The koala gif in your signature fits this perfectly, just sayin".

Areodax
07-22-2014, 11:35 AM
http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/blogEntryImages/2046755.png

You got out of The Zone mate.

iiFarmGT
07-22-2014, 11:37 AM
But spam tasty

http://www.todayifoundout.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/spam1.jpg

This is you in 5seconds https://38.media.tumblr.com/8e4db59b218cfe46c88467c2156f19e3/tumblr_mhkar2aEj81ry15hqo1_400.gif

- - - Updated - - -

The koala gif in your signature fits this perfectly, just sayin".

The koala is like "Supp gurrrllll."

Donut
07-22-2014, 08:12 PM
Let's do a really late bump so others can see my life and cry because I'm better in every, oh look, a cookie.

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/blogEntryImages/2046755.png

You got out of The Zone mate.

Friendzone level=Out of it.

(Ifunny much?)

Brennanber
07-22-2014, 08:43 PM

Ek too much bullshit. You can message me to find out what you did wrong on making this story.

Dodo Wizard
07-22-2014, 08:49 PM

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.