PDA

View Full Version : What Came First, the Chicken or the Egg? And explain why.

GTDanielD
07-22-2014, 09:23 AM
So Guys, what do you think came first? Explain it as well to support your Answer. (:
The Forumer with the Best Explanation will have his Name in my Signature for One Week!

The 978
07-22-2014, 09:29 AM
Both

Because Chickens lay Eggs

Allen
07-22-2014, 09:42 AM
Egg
Because without the egg u cant have it to grow into a chicken, and it will lay more eggs (unless its a rooster :cool:) and if others' answers are chicken then where did the chicken came from? right it came from an egg? :prophet:

- - - Updated - - -

Chicken
According to the Creator of chickens, and the author of the Record of their origins, chickens came first. It was on the Fifth Day of Creation Week that He created "every winged fowl after [their] kind" (Genesis 1:21) complete with the DNA to reproduce that kind. Then He "blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply" (v.22) using that DNA. For the chickens this meant lay chicken eggs. Problem solved.

iToaster
07-22-2014, 09:42 AM
the Egg Came First

Explanation: how Did The Egg Come ?First? it Might Have Came From Other Species Or God Placed an Egg When it Hatched Another Egg Came And Another

If The Egg Didn't Came First That Means God Has Placed a Chicken in The World Which Started To Lay Eggs

_Lennart_
07-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Ye de egg came furst CUZ i wouldent bake if the checken layer mure checkens :/

patchampogrowtopia
07-22-2014, 10:00 AM
The chicken came first in growtopia, through the release of the farm pack.

Areodax
07-22-2014, 11:25 AM
*brain.exe has stopped working*
http://www.maximumpc.com/files/u69/BSOD_Main.png

GohanZ
07-22-2014, 12:11 PM
I believe the Egg came first. We all know that chickens evolved from some earlier, non-chickenoid form of life, e.g., the half-bird, half-reptile Archaeopteryx. These non-chickens, however, arrived in eggs. Ergo, eggs were on the scene before chickens.

Brys
07-22-2014, 12:15 PM
The modern day chicken came from an egg when two different types of birds breed.

Trick2g
07-22-2014, 12:16 PM
I don't know I like to imagine in future someone decided to go into an time machine and just drop of a chicken.:hat:

Dat Pie
07-22-2014, 12:51 PM
I believe the Egg came first. We all know that chickens evolved from some earlier, non-chickenoid form of life, e.g., the half-bird, half-reptile Archaeopteryx. These non-chickens, however, arrived in eggs. Ergo, eggs were on the scene before chickens.

^^^.

Don't use the excuse, "but God said...".
What if God created the dinosaurs who created the chicken eggs? BOOM.!!

After that, the chicken eggs are now used for the fabulous Pies.

iiFarmGT
07-22-2014, 12:56 PM
the Egg Came First

Explanation: how Did The Egg Come ?First? it Might Have Came From Other Species Or God Placed an Egg When it Hatched Another Egg Came And Another

If The Egg Didn't Came First That Means God Has Placed a Chicken in The World Which Started To Lay Eggs

LOL GOD YOU BELIVE IN THAT SUTFF?

GohanZ
07-22-2014, 01:02 PM
LOL GOD YOU BELIVE IN THAT SUTFF?

There's nothing wrong with him believing in God or any religious belief.

Igniheit
07-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Technically, Before the chicken, due to the antic egg and rotten egg. When the farm pack came out, the chicken may have came first, because the chicken was created first, you had to wait approx. 14-16 hours i believe to get an egg, so the magic and rotten eggs came first, then there was a chicken, then the regular egg layed by the chicken.
FYI: if you're talking in real life. According to evolution, I don't know evolution.

optimuswhat
07-22-2014, 03:32 PM
The chicken came first, then evolved slowly, and received the ability to lay eggs due to environment and predators.

Sheth
07-22-2014, 04:10 PM
#TeamEggAlwaysWasAlwaysWillBe
Lets say for example a Koala and Dolphin breeded, in result was a bird. The birds breeded repeatedly until DNA and such were altered to the point where they began to look different. One night, eggs of the brass hatched and out popped chickens! And where did those chickens come from? Eggs.

Cora22
07-22-2014, 04:34 PM
Technically, Before the chicken, due to the antic egg and rotten egg. When the farm pack came out, the chicken may have came first, because the chicken was created first, you had to wait approx. 14-16 hours i believe to get an egg, so the magic and rotten eggs came first, then there was a chicken, then the regular egg layed by the chicken.
FYI: if you're talking in real life. According to evolution, I don't know evolution.

Stop with dem Rainbow Frogs