PDA

View Full Version : >.> Third wheel.

Maryjane
07-22-2014, 03:20 PM
Do you guys ever get that feeling?

Lemme explain in my case. B1 and B2 are great friends. Then one day... One more friend pops up, known as A3! The other friend isn't that bad but then...
B2 hangs out with A3 much much more. That even if you slowly move to the bath room from your classroom, B2 and A3 completely don't care..
You try so hard to crack up at their little jokes but it isn't even funny anymore. The more and more you hang out with them, the more and more you get pained since usually instead of B1 and B2 hanging out without being completely awkward now, B1 is the awkward one.

RIP. BEST FRIEND 2012-2014.

That happened to me, and I just realized it. Yay, now I can find someone else.. NOPE LOL YOUR SCHOOL IS FILLED WITH INTELLECTUAL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT LOVE EVERYTHING YOU HATE. Yay..

Boomer
07-22-2014, 03:43 PM
You still have us :wave:

Maryjane
07-22-2014, 03:47 PM
You still have us :wave:

.-.'' True. Too bad there's barely any net in school. They won't let us use the internet unless one of my classmates has internet going around for free.

ChubbyPanda
07-22-2014, 03:56 PM
Use your powers. Stalk them until they respect u \(O3O)/ and then:

MaryJane:B1
Bestie:B2
Weird person who poppes outta nowhere:A1

B1 stalks them and thinks heyy i got an idea. B1 leaves them for a day until..

A1: And then the donkey said 'IM YOUR MAMA" *Laughs*
B2: Uhh ahahaaha... uhh yea funny
A1: Ooh Ooh i got another one!
B2: Uhh im goin to the bathroom, brb

*B2 enters the bathroom"

B2: I MISS MY BEST FRIEND WHERE ARE U, A1 IS SO ANNOYING AND IS FREAKIN ME OUT

*Explosion at the walls*
*B1 enters*

B1: Im right here :d i will always stalk :d
A1: ._. 3 hours. NOOOOOOO IM ALL ALONNEEEEEEEEE *sees new group* Oh hi guys

:d well thats what i believe in my head o.o

Maryjane
07-22-2014, 04:22 PM
Use your powers. Stalk them until they respect u \(O3O)/ and then:

MaryJane:B1
Bestie:B2
Weird person who poppes outta nowhere:A1

B1 stalks them and thinks heyy i got an idea. B1 leaves them for a day until..

A1: And then the donkey said 'IM YOUR MAMA" *Laughs*
B2: Uhh ahahaaha... uhh yea funny
A1: Ooh Ooh i got another one!
B2: Uhh im goin to the bathroom, brb

*B2 enters the bathroom"

B2: I MISS MY BEST FRIEND WHERE ARE U, A1 IS SO ANNOYING AND IS FREAKIN ME OUT

*Explosion at the walls*
*B1 enters*

B1: Im right here :d i will always stalk :d
A1: ._. 3 hours. NOOOOOOO IM ALL ALONNEEEEEEEEE *sees new group* Oh hi guys

:d well thats what i believe in my head o.o

If only I'm that good of a stalker irl. IF ONLY. FFS BRAIN WHY U NO MAKE ME EXTROVERTED IN AN AREA WHERE 100% OF THE PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARE EXTROVERTED.

I'm actually B2... B1 is just hanging out with A1 like bffs.

Tohru
07-22-2014, 04:27 PM
It happens to me all the time.

Don't get jealous. My friend got jealous because my two BFFs are friends. She isn't a third wheel, but then she started to get annoying and curse at innocent people on GT.

ChubbyPanda
07-22-2014, 04:27 PM
If only I'm that good of a stalker irl. IF ONLY. FFS BRAIN WHY U NO MAKE ME EXTROVERTED IN AN AREA WHERE 100% OF THE PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARE EXTROVERTED.

I'm actually B2... B1 is just hanging out with A1 like bffs.
Naw :d
No one can replace u e.e

and thats a fact *explosion behind me*

Maryjane
07-22-2014, 04:31 PM

Don't get jealous. My friend got jealous because my two BFFs are friends. She isn't a third wheel, but then she started to get annoying and curse at innocent people on GT.

I'm not jealous, I just wish that they can at least invite me while talking with them or something instead of talking behind my back about stuff I have no idea about.

- - - Updated - - -

Naw :d
No one can replace u e.e

and thats a fact *explosion behind me*

Hell yeah! I'm special!

ChubbyPanda
07-22-2014, 04:33 PM

Just some info. Uh I'm pretty sure she's talking about irl and the internet friends are sometimes different from the rl friends so it might not work out the way u experienced.
P.S. Just a wee little joke to lighten the mood. "It happens to me all the time"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Ahem* sorry bout that, just a wee joke :hat:
Did u get the joke? Cus it'd be weird if u didn't:panic:

_Lennart_
07-22-2014, 05:23 PM
Ik det feeling i get it many Times ;(

I feel sorry for u :/

LittleSirP
07-23-2014, 12:56 PM
What you normally do is test out if you still have that friendship-bond. If your friend (The one you were hanging out with, and got close to A1,) ignores you constantly, make him/her jealous. Get some other batch of friends, and show him/her that you have another friend besides her.

I hope this isn't about Dingle or anything.

Maryjane
07-23-2014, 01:00 PM
What you normally do is test out if you still have that friendship-bond. If your friend (The one you were hanging out with, and got close to A1,) ignores you constantly, make him/her jealous. Get some other batch of friends, and show him/her that you have another friend besides her.

I hope this isn't about Dingle or anything.

Of course not. Dingle's mai bff for a reason. It's about real life.