PDA

View Full Version : Should I get TitanFall?

Disaster
07-22-2014, 04:11 PM
TitanFall is a futuristic war game it is also a 6 vs 6 online multiplayer game which includes a campaign mode, etc. Should I get it?

The 978
07-22-2014, 04:14 PM
YUSYUSYUS

It is an awesome game I played it on my friend's xbox

ShadowSURF3R
07-22-2014, 04:17 PM
I have the game and enjoyed it. I'm almost max level and I have the new DLC map pack.
It was so addicting at first, but now I really am bored with it and don't feel the urge to play it like I used to.

It's a great game, but it gets old.:p

Disaster
07-22-2014, 04:20 PM
YUSYUSYUS

It is an awesome game I played it on my friend's xbox

Or should I wait to get Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare in November?

King902
07-23-2014, 12:16 AM

Call of duty..Not the best series..Black ops was good but every other game sucked including modern warfare 3. If your an easy going person get CoD but if you want a little more juice then get Titanfall and if you want juice that will last you your lifetime get B4.

PolarisHD
07-23-2014, 12:23 AM
Call of duty..Not the best series..Black ops was good but every other game sucked including modern warfare 3. If your an easy going person get CoD but if you want a little more juice then get Titanfall and if you want juice that will last you your lifetime get B4.

Some COD may be terrible (especially Ghosts) but hey, lets give Sledgehammer a chance :D

coolsuperior
07-23-2014, 02:57 AM
You should or else youre missing alot! It's an awsome game. :)

InstaRabbit
07-23-2014, 10:05 AM
TitanFall is a futuristic war game it is also a 6 vs 6 online multiplayer game which includes a campaign mode, etc. Should I get it?
Its a fun game, but its pretty dead... (waited 10mins for players to fill the lobby)

oh hell naw.

GohanZ
07-23-2014, 11:34 AM

Titanfall is great for about the first month or so. I recommend you wait for Titanfall 2 next year and purchase Destiny or Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. :)