PDA

View Full Version : Checking out Albums.

Igniheit
07-23-2014, 03:29 PM
Checking out albums. Advertise them here. I hope this thread stays active. Hehe. I don't have an album, but I like commenting and seeing pictures of stuff. (Not Facebook stuff please.) Here's an example...

"Check my profile, on my album [Title]."

The 978
07-23-2014, 03:32 PM
Well you commented on every pixel art on albums

You could just comment on one .-.

Igniheit
07-23-2014, 03:38 PM
Well you commented on every pixel art on albums

You could just comment on one .-.

Hehe. What's the fun in that?

Havoc
07-23-2014, 03:39 PM
Ya... Checking albums out, the pictures are amazing!
Keep up the good work please!^_^
You didn't need to have to post a thread about it.

Igniheit
07-23-2014, 03:40 PM
You didn't need to have to post a thread about it.

This thread is for you to advertise your albums.

Havoc
07-23-2014, 03:48 PM
This thread is for you to advertise your albums.
Well, your first post made it look like, "I'm looking through albums, looking good guys!" You should have posted:
"This thread is for you to post about your albums, advertise them here!"

Igniheit
07-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Well, your first post made it look like, "I'm looking through albums, looking good guys!" You should have posted:
"This thread is for you to post about your albums, advertise them here!"

Yes, sorry. Now I changed into a serious player,but still friendly. Serious as in better descriptions. I'll give a better description, Havoc. I'll edit the post. I don't want to cause any drama or stuff between us, I only have 2 enemies, and plan to keep it that way. (ARTEMIS And XSATANX if you're interested.)

EDIT: Updated. And also on my enemies part.

The 978
07-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Yes, sorry. Now I changed into a serious player,but still friendly. Serious as in better descriptions. I'll give a better description, Havoc. I'll edit the post. I don't want to cause any drama or stuff between us, I only have 2 enemies, and plan to keep it that way. (ARTEMIS And XSATANX)
Noooo dont be serious like other serious ppl
we already have alot of serious ppl!

Havoc
07-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Yes, sorry. Now I changed into a serious player,but still friendly. Serious as in better descriptions. I'll give a better description, Havoc. I'll edit the post. I don't want to cause any drama or stuff between us, I only have 2 enemies, and plan to keep it that way. (ARTEMIS And XSATANX if you're interested.)

EDIT: Updated. And also on my enemies part.
It's fine, I'm just saying when I read it at first I saw it in a different pov. Btw if you get to know me, I'm a pretty nice guy.:o

Igniheit
07-23-2014, 05:04 PM
It's fine, I'm just saying when I read it at first I saw it in a different pov. Btw if you get to know me, I'm a pretty nice guy.:o

Okay. [:

I'll try find you in game.

Havoc
07-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Okay. [:

I'll try find you in game.
My devices are broken atm. I'll messge you my IGN.