PDA

View Full Version : Indian people from Microsoft

Christopher
07-24-2014, 06:37 AM
So there are Indian people calling my house and it's creepy

They say my computer is sending them messages that there's a virus, they are from Microsoft

But the weird part is, Microsoft doesn't call your home ._., they asked me if they can connect their computer to mine. I let them cuz I thought they can be trusted,

They can't access my computer anymore Because the "session" expired, they suggested I installed and anti virus software that costs money

OMG THEY WANT ME TO WASTE MY MONEY!

King902
07-24-2014, 06:40 AM

They say my computer is sending them messages that there's a virus, they are from Microsoft

But the weird part is, Microsoft doesn't call your home ._., they asked me if they can connect their computer to mine. I let them cuz I thought they can be trusted,

They can't access my computer anymore Because the "session" expired, they suggested I installed and anti virus software that costs money

I find this offensive towards me ._. Your specifically saying "Indians" how do you they are Indians!? HMMMM HMMMM Eh anyways don't fall for it.

optimuswhat
07-24-2014, 06:43 AM
Your computer either has a virus, or doesn't.
I really suggest running multiple scans from different software.

Christopher
07-24-2014, 09:10 PM
I find this offensive towards me ._. Your specifically saying "Indians" how do you they are Indians!? HMMMM HMMMM Eh anyways don't fall for it.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-security/strange-call-pretending-to-be-from-microsoft-tech/19e6a366-cf86-4a6b-bb2e-2ab81645553d

_Lennart_
07-24-2014, 09:26 PM
Your computer either has a virus, or doesn't.
I really suggest running multiple scans from different software.

Read the website he just showed it does say they say theyre indians

NinjaPRO
07-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Yeah, it's a scam. My mom has been getting calls from them but I told her not to let them connect to her computer/tell them her personal info (credit cards, ext) because as they say they are "Microsoft", Microsoft wouldn't call your home and say you have a virus.

Anulot
07-25-2014, 02:50 AM

It is a scam. I got the SAME call. Just hang up.