PDA

View Full Version : New Games!

megaman01
07-25-2014, 01:39 PM
Hey guys, megaman01 here. I just need, say, 2 minutes of your time, which I'm sure is enough. Over the course of 8 months, me and a few friends have created 2 games, both of which are currently in development. Both of these games have been inspired by RTSoft games, but are 100% unique. The links to the forums are below

iTanks Online (a MMO tank game)
itanksforums.boards.net

Pixel Genesis Online, shortened to PGO (a MMORPG)
pixelgenesisforums.forumotion.com

Thanks for your 2 minutes, and we hope you can help create an active community for both of these games.

~ megaman01 :hat:

Isaaccs
07-25-2014, 07:04 PM
Bumpity Bump.

darksnake99
07-25-2014, 10:37 PM
I will join your forum. iTanks sound interesting. That color scheme for the forums is terrible, though. Ugh.

megaman01
07-26-2014, 12:48 AM
Thanks isaaccs and dark. Also dark, if you have a suggestion (such as colour schemes) bring it to the owner DeathSkull's PM.

H3uy
07-26-2014, 01:53 AM
We'd love to have you guys come and join are community.
But make sure you don't spam or troll around to much/ at all.
We are a family not a zoo :)
EDIT: hopefully that last part didnt sound rude, you guys arnt like a zoo we jsut dont want the community to turn into a zoo :sweatdrop:

also, just like in growtopia scammers will be banned no drop games!!!

megaman01
07-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Bump. We need more people to see this. 45 is a good number though.

Isaaccs
07-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Hey guys, what are you waiting for to join these amazing forums?

iTanks and Pixel Genesis Online will be such awesome games!

Ayesha
07-27-2014, 12:06 AM
Hey guys, megaman01 here. I just need, say, 2 minutes of your time, which I'm sure is enough. Over the course of 8 months, me and a few friends have created 2 games, both of which are currently in development. Both of these games have been inspired by RTSoft games, but are 100% unique. The links to the forums are below

iTanks Online (a MMO tank game)
itanksforums.boards.net

Pixel Genesis Online, shortened to PGO (a MMORPG)
pixelgenesisforums.forumotion.com

Thanks for your 2 minutes, and we hope you can help create an active community for both of these games.

~ megaman01 :hat:
yes yes sounds fun already.I have joined the forums its so amazing