PDA

View Full Version : Anime!

PRGrow
07-26-2014, 01:51 AM
It's summer vacation and I got nothing to do. So, does anyone have a suggestion on what anime show I should watch and what website I could maybe watch it on? Thanks.

Sheth
07-26-2014, 01:51 AM
Fairy tail. ;3

Megazork
07-26-2014, 01:52 AM
It's summer vacation and I got nothing to do. So, does anyone have a suggestion on what anime show I should watch and what website I could maybe watch it on? Thanks.

Crunchyroll or AnimeFushigi are places I look for my anime.

PRGrow
07-26-2014, 01:56 AM
Thanks guys! Any more suggestions of anime I could watch?

Megazork
07-26-2014, 01:58 AM
I watching Hamatora, Kokoro Connect, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn

PRGrow
07-26-2014, 02:00 AM

Thanks! I'll see if I like them. I'm a bit picky since I get bored easily but I'll try these out!

Magicalfishy
07-26-2014, 03:53 AM
One Piece, One Piece, One Piece.

Two words... One Piece! You will not regret watching it... Trust me. :o

Disaster
07-26-2014, 03:57 AM

Watch Pokemon, It has been out for like 10-15 years, so it has plenty of episodes.

Spotlight
07-26-2014, 04:10 AM
If you're new to anime, sword art online.

If not,
Soul eater, blue excorsist, or code geass

If you like gore and death and sadness,
Corpse party or higurashi.

Areodax
07-26-2014, 04:39 AM
If you liek slice of life comedy I recommed Sket Dance.

If you liek something hilarious, try Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts.

PRGrow
07-26-2014, 07:44 AM
I'll check out the anime you guys mention! Thanks to MegaZork I have found a really nice anime that I like on Crunchyroll.

It only has like 15 episodes though so I find it helpful that you guys can give me more things to watch. Thanks guys!

- - - Updated - - -

If you liek slice of life comedy I recommed Sket Dance.

If you liek something hilarious, try Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts.

Hm. I find Sket Dance to be interesting already. I'll make sure to check that anime out!

Sheth
07-26-2014, 07:45 AM
I'll check out the anime you guys mention! Thanks to MegaZork I have found a really nice anime that I like on Crunchyroll.

It only has like 15 episodes though so I find it helpful that you guys can give me more things to watch. Thanks guys!

- - - Updated - - -

Hm. I find Sket Dance to be interesting already. I'll make sure to check that anime out!

WHICH ONE ARE U TALKING BOUT WITH 15 EPS? Sorry just curious :sweatdrop:

PRGrow
07-26-2014, 07:50 AM
Watch Pokemon, It has been out for like 10-15 years, so it has plenty of episodes.

My friend, Techbolt is really into Pokemon, I find the show to be cool, but not really my cup of tea. Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my thread though!

- - - Updated - - -

WHICH ONE ARE U TALKING BOUT WITH 15 EPS? Sorry just curious :sweatdrop:

Well, not really 15, it's 13 episodes. (I just checked the episode number now.) Also, it's called "Say "I love you." It might not be for you though since it's more about love, drama, etc. :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

One Piece, One Piece, One Piece.

Two words... One Piece! You will not regret watching it... Trust me. :o

I'll try it out! I've seen many people talk about this show but never really tried watching the anime. Thanks for the suggestion!

Magicalfishy
07-29-2014, 07:32 PM
My friend, Techbolt is really into Pokemon, I find the show to be cool, but not really my cup of tea. Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my thread though!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, not really 15, it's 13 episodes. (I just checked the episode number now.) Also, it's called "Say "I love you." It might not be for you though since it's more about love, drama, etc. :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

I'll try it out! I've seen many people talk about this show but never really tried watching the anime. Thanks for the suggestion!

If it helps, there are currently over 650 episodes and counting! :o

albzterninja
07-29-2014, 08:50 PM
Farm in GT!

Bob Will
07-31-2014, 06:19 AM

What anime was the one with the long pink hair girl?

Earn
07-31-2014, 06:58 AM
Tokyo Ghoul!! :panic:

And btw if you like to read manga, be sure to check out I Am A Hero, its about zombie survival with really realistic drawing, a bit gory thou but have a dark comedy. its pretty cool, i really cant stop reading that, still ongoing thou. Why am i talking about manga? this is supposed to be anime

Spotlight
07-31-2014, 07:09 AM
What anime was the one with the long pink hair girl?

Mirai Nikki?