PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite show?

QuickCrafter
07-26-2014, 08:34 AM
Just was a little curious, and wanted to see you guys/gals taste in shows?
My favorite show is Chasing Life. Its le best show ever.
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

MySpice
07-26-2014, 08:50 AM
Criminal Minds/ CSI: Miami.
That's all I watch other then AGT (Americas got talent)

QuickCrafter
07-26-2014, 08:52 AM
Criminal Minds/ CSI: Miami.
That's all I watch other then AGT (Americas got talent)

When it comes to those type of shows, I prefer NCIS.

MySpice
07-26-2014, 08:54 AM
When it comes to those type of shows, I prefer NCIS.

That's not a bad show, but its not my favorite.

atwistoffate
07-26-2014, 09:31 AM
Walking dead, Once upon a time, Wild 'n out, And some show on the science channel :hat:

_Lennart_
07-26-2014, 09:32 AM
Top gear FTW

Friboy8
07-26-2014, 09:38 AM
Don't really have a favourite but I love friends :3

Zippie701
07-26-2014, 09:50 AM
Regular Show foreveh!

Friboy8
07-26-2014, 09:50 AM
Regular Show foreveh!

I used to love that XD

The 978
07-26-2014, 09:51 AM
Regular Show foreveh!
That explains alot

_Tenflames_
07-26-2014, 10:12 AM
Top gear FTW

YAAAAASSSSSSSS

- - - Updated - - -

Favorite Show Is Top gear and you've been framed..

QuickCrafter
07-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Regular Show foreveh!

Pfft, adventure time is way better than that.

_Lennart_
07-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Pfft, adventure time is way better than that.

Stfu top gear is better den all of u nubs

Jack Bowe
07-26-2014, 10:16 AM
I used to watch Criminal Minds and NCIS, went off them.

Now I watch NCIS: Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0 and Arrow.

QuickCrafter
07-26-2014, 10:33 AM
Stfu top gear is better den all of u nubs

Top gear is nothing compaired to Chasing Life.

_Lennart_
07-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Top gear is nothing compaired to Chasing Life.

Chasing life....dosent exist in sweden :3

albzterninja
07-26-2014, 02:21 PM
Top gear FTW

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA u get it its dah best! 1
2. Is family guy i guess!

The 978
07-26-2014, 02:22 PM
I don't watch tv
*kk*

Areodax
07-26-2014, 02:24 PM
Some animes I keep watching on animax, Adventure Time and Family Guy, but not too often.:cry:

MrSword48
07-26-2014, 03:30 PM
Big Bang Theory, F.R.I.E.N.D.S and maybe Gravity Falls

VikiiCutie
07-26-2014, 03:38 PM
My favourite show is Pretty Little Liars (PLL) ♥♥♥♥

Boomer
07-26-2014, 05:50 PM
NASCAR on Fox.

Spotlight
07-26-2014, 06:00 PM
Favorite tv show - top gear or doctor who :)

Favorite anime/all around show - soul eater

- - - Updated - - -

NASCAR on Fox.

And you say soccer is boring ._.

Boomer
07-26-2014, 06:45 PM

And how often do you see this in soccer, soccerboy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjELaV8P7Fc

Your argument is invalid.

Maryjane
07-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Favorite tv show - top gear or doctor who :)

Favorite anime/all around show - soul eater

- - - Updated - - -

Can I just say you are awesome.

The shows that I watch are: Doctor Who / Sherlock/ Supernatural/Walking Dead/ Game of Thrones.. All that fantasy stuff. And CSI (although I kinda stopped watching :sweatdrop
My favorite is Doctor Who thou.
Cartoonish: Flapjack, Foster's Home filled with Imaginary Friends.. (Don't ask it was my childhood kk?)
Animu: Watamote.

The 978
07-26-2014, 06:57 PM
wow I am the only one who watches cartoon network still?

man I need to start to animes :whistling:

Zippie701
07-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Pfft, adventure time is way better than that.Adventure Time is much higher on drugs than Regular Show.

Boomer
07-26-2014, 08:09 PM
man I need to start to animes :whistling:

Noooooo you don't.

The 978
07-26-2014, 08:11 PM
Noooooo you don't.
only reason im still not watching animes is its tiring to look at the subtitle then the anime then the subtitle then the anime :crazy:

HunterHell
07-26-2014, 08:24 PM
Doctor Who, NCIS and Chuck are my total favorites. (SERIOUSLY, NO ONE HERE WATCHES CHUCK?!)
I also watch NCIS LA, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, The Mentalist, Psych... and.. well, a lot of shows.

And here's what I think about CSI... Ah well, the picture is worth a thousand words.

_Lennart_
07-26-2014, 08:27 PM
Doctor Who, NCIS and Chuck are my total favorites. (SERIOUSLY, NO ONE HERE WATCHES CHUCK?!)
I also watch NCIS LA, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, The Mentalist... and.. well, a lot of shows.

And here's what I think about CSI... Ah well, the picture is worth a thousand words.

Sweden has replays of chuck lolz and i saw some theyre good then i slept CUZ i was bored hwehwehwe

HunterHell
07-26-2014, 08:36 PM
Sweden has replays of chuck lolz and i saw some theyre good then i slept CUZ i was bored hwehwehwe

Croatia's tv channels really like to mess around. They almost never get to the last season of a show, they always keep running the first few seasons over and over and over and over again...
Two and a Half Men has been running on one of the channels for years already, and Charlie Sheen is still there (a new actor plays Charlie Harper later, right?).

_Lennart_
07-26-2014, 08:37 PM
Croatia's tv channels really like to mess around. They almost never get to the last season of a show, they always keep running the first few seasons over and over and over and over again...
Two and a Half Men has been running on one of the channels for years already, and Charlie Sheen is still there (a new actor plays Charlie Harper later, right?).

Yea some long haired guy CUZ in the series Charlie dies of something lol

HunterHell
07-26-2014, 08:40 PM
Yea some long haired guy CUZ in the series Charlie dies of something lol

Wait wait wait wait... Charlie Sheen(the actor) or Charlie Harper(the character)?

And Google's my friend, so he helped me find the name of the long haired guy.
Ashton Kutcher, how haven't I remembered it was you in there? :sweatdrop:

_Lennart_
07-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Wait wait wait wait... Charlie Sheen(the actor) or Charlie Harper(the character)?

And Google's my friend, so he helped me find the name of the long haired guy.
Ashton Kutcher, how haven't I remembered it was you in there? :sweatdrop:

Lol the character xD

Why would he die hes still making tv and movies like anger management :/

Spotlight
07-27-2014, 12:17 AM
And how often do you see this in soccer, soccerboy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjELaV8P7Fc

Your argument is invalid.
Just watch F1, so much more entertaining. NASCAR shouldn't exist IMO, the cars are super hard to drive and require tons of skill, and it's boring to watch.

QuickCrafter
07-27-2014, 01:41 AM
My favourite show is Pretty Little Liars (PLL) ♥♥♥♥

I love that show aswell.

PotatoMarco
07-27-2014, 03:37 AM
I am starting to like Game of Thrones. But other than that I don't watch tv much. Tv is too overrated. I don't like watching people live their lives, when I can live my own.

Boomer
07-27-2014, 08:18 PM
NASCAR shouldn't exist IMO, the cars are super hard to drive and require tons of skill, and it's boring to watch.

Erm, let's see:

Juan Montoya, Dario Franchetti(however its spelled), Danica Patrick and a few other open wheel drivers all came to NASCAR. Montoya only did well on the road courses (2 road races a year), and Franchetti barely did anything. Danica can't even stop wrecking.

Several NASCAR drivers have tried open wheel cars (most recently Kurt Busch in the Indy 500). Kurt finished 6th in his first ever open wheel race, and hung in the top ten for most of the day.

Also, F1/Indy cars are sooooooo weak and fragile. NASCARs bounce off each other and the wall EVERY WEEKEND. And guess what? They keep racing, sometimes EVEN WINNING. F1? If you hit the wall(even a slight brush), your front wheel is going fall off, and you're done for the day. If you hit another car, you're going to get airborne.

So, even though it requires more talent, a NASCAR driver can and WILL beat an F1 driver, as proved here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQZgBiiSDao

BTW, Edwards hasn't even won a championship yet, and he's been in the sport for 10 years.

Spotlight
07-27-2014, 09:00 PM
Erm, let's see:

Juan Montoya, Dario Franchetti(however its spelled), Danica Patrick and a few other open wheel drivers all came to NASCAR. Montoya only did well on the road courses (2 road races a year), and Franchetti barely did anything. Danica can't even stop wrecking.

Several NASCAR drivers have tried open wheel cars (most recently Kurt Busch in the Indy 500). Kurt finished 6th in his first ever open wheel race, and hung in the top ten for most of the day.

Also, F1/Indy cars are sooooooo weak and fragile. NASCARs bounce off each other and the wall EVERY WEEKEND. And guess what? They keep racing, sometimes EVEN WINNING. F1? If you hit the wall(even a slight brush), your front wheel is going fall off, and you're done for the day. If you hit another car, you're going to get airborne.

So, even though it requires more talent, a NASCAR driver can and WILL beat an F1 driver, as proved here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQZgBiiSDao

BTW, Edwards hasn't even won a championship yet, and he's been in the sport for 10 years.
I don't care who's better. I care about if it's fun to watch or not.
You can bang on about "oh this guy in NASCAR is better than Schumacher", that still won't make nascar more fun to watch.

iToaster
07-28-2014, 10:34 AM
Hawaii Five-0

Top Gear

omegavoice
08-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Hmm, I can't decide one so I'll name all of my favorite shows!

[Not in order]

Chasing Life
True Blood
Pretty Little Liars
The Following
Believe
Crisis
Resurrection
The Big Bang Theory
Family Guy
Adventure Time

Thats all my favorite shows.:sweatdrop:

Spotlight
08-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Hmm, I can't decide one so I'll name all of my favorite shows!

[Not in order]

Chasing Life
True Blood
Pretty Little Liars
The Following
Believe
Crisis
Resurrection
The Big Bang Theory
Family Guy
Adventure Time

Thats all my favorite shows.:sweatdrop:

Dang dude, are you Jerry Cruncher?

Applez
08-05-2014, 01:36 PM
http://m.disney.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/121218_Feature_LabRats-768x345.jpg

LAB RATS!

Boomer
08-05-2014, 02:13 PM
I don't care who's better. I care about if it's fun to watch or not.
You can bang on about "oh this guy in NASCAR is better than Schumacher", that still won't make nascar more fun to watch.

Have you even watched a FULL race?

Spotlight
08-05-2014, 06:30 PM
Have you even watched a FULL race?

This was an old argument, I respect you have an opinion, and I apologize for starting a flame war between us, alright?

And, I don't believe I have recently. I probably did when I was a kid.